Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (2434 Views)

Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) / Prosperity Gospel Gone Wild: Joel Osteen/myles Munroe Charge $100 For Church / Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade(baba Lion) Of Cac Lion Of Judah Gone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Joagbaje(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
jobuid:

I have said these things about pastors before. But come to think of it, is there any man of God the entire world completely believes has been chosen by God? No.

I don't know if I understand you here. There are several prophets in this generation who hears God and receives visions and prophecy.

.'
Assuming Ezekiel existed in our generation and narrate his encounters with God as i have chosen to do here, son of man will use same scripture above to reject him. I am yet to tell you that God takes me to the midst of the dead, filled with power and boldness as part of revelation of the things 'no ears have heard, no eyes have seen'. But are foolish to a natural man and a Christian who has never walk in the realm of the spirit.
If Ezekiel in the bible was with us here to talk about the dry bones of the dead he brought back to life, present generation will call him an agent of satan. Let the spirit of God in us show us what is true or demonic but our opinion concerning any one does not change God's will in the life of that person. God the Almighty is my heavenly father and the eternal rock of ages. The cloud is dust of his feet and the universe is his field of play. Whatever he reveals to me does not void to him, it is not wha you quote from th scripture that determines if God is with me or not but God's personal will for me. If you meet the man that invented plane, you will say he is possessed by demons because his gift is beyond your imagination.

I agree with you. Men will always criticise what they don't understand. If Ezekiel were here, he will be condemned as false prophet. Actually there's no prophet that was ever received with open arms. It's the cross a prophet carries.

Luke 4:24
24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

But at the same time we cannot overrule the fact that a prophet if he's not so sound in the gospel he may not be able to discern well or distinguish the voice of God from the enemy when he strikes .
Re: . by jobuid(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by yemee: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
And you feel here is the best place to discuss your relationship with God,
Re: . by jobuid(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by Odunnu: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
jobuid:

Agbaje, i am glad you wrote that. There are so many things people dont know about God. You wrote that God will not teach me how to
quote a post, yes i didn't attempt that but do you know that
immediately i finished reading your message, the spirit of God began
to tell me 'click his id, you will be taken to his profile, there you will
view his posts and you will automatically figure out how to quote'. I
clicked as directed by the spirit (i did not go to help), i saw your posts then a button, quote. When i clicked it, it opened in html format then
the spirit directed again, 'anything you type below QUOTE will appear
as your writing while all above it will appear as quote. I said earlier that
i build websites and act as a webmaster but i have never been to
computer school.

Concerning learning or mentoring, the Almighty has already directed
me to pastor adeboye in a dream, when i woke up, i drove straight to
his home inside camp, ibadan. The police guards Said there is a protocol
to follow so i should go and return monday, the next day. He stressed
that to see GO, i must go through office but i replied saying 'He who
sent me does not follow protocol'. I spoke to God silently, in the end, they took it upon themselves to help me. I took paper, wrote a vision
God gave me concerning the GO, stated the question i asked him in my
spiritual encounter with him four years ago, indicated my number and
drove 7hrs back home in my amg. On november 1, 2011 the pastor
contacted me directly, the rest is between me and God.

You cant mentor what you dont understand, you cant mentor a man
who possess what you dont even understand and is beyond you. I
have not come here to find a way of becoming a pastor but to just
share and relate the things of God. Thanks for the advice bro.
jobuid:

idrisonly wrote:
Wel,if d revelation/vision is from God,den obey and hold tyt 2 him.HE is d only 1 dat hav d
capacity , so dat we can encourage each oda 2ru mails etc emochuo@yahoo.com

My reply:
I really want to be anonymous here because the revelations am giving are sensitive but very soon you will see me and do not need to be told before you know that am the boy who came to nairaland to reveal somethings. My advice to you is to listen to your heart and form the habit of talking to God from time to time. Try and pray for complete 1hour or 1 and half hour, kneel down and talk to God like when you have heart to heart will your earthly father then go to bed. Verily i tell you that the Almighty will visit you that same night and tell you His mind. When you pray, do not say vain words like church goers do. Heavenly Father loves private communication with Him.
Why are you deleting your posts? Once again I ask, who are you?
Re: . by jobuid(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by Image123(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
Oh no, seems my 'fears' are being confirmed. The OP's got natural spirit-sensitive endowments, and has fallen into the wrong hands. Just like some've got natural gifts of sighting, or hearing, or reflex, or wittiness, OP's got gifts like the deja vu guy of the other day. Devil snatches such and uses them as witches, clairvoyants, magicians and worse. These are some of those guys that if perhaps God saves them, they begin to talk stuff of living for 300years, studying in the air and water, travelling to asia and whotnot. This is bad, Jesus has to take the wheel.
Re: . by Joagbaje(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
There are many voices in the world. I'm getting suspicious now. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning / Economic Benefits Of Fasting / Video: Churches That Worship Naked In Nigeria, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.