Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) (32897 Views)

Air Peace Starts Direct Flights To Israel (Photos) / Road Sign Slices Through A Driver's Car In The UK (Pictures) / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:28am On Mar 30
Onyedikachi231:
APC will claim it as their doing forgetting we read how they sabotaged the man even after cleaning Nigeria's shame in south africa.

You can see that ewedu munching tapeworm with mic.

😂

Big companies sponsors governments into power for longevity.

It’s funny when I see the masses fighting themselves over these politically exposed persons because of ethnicity and religion 😂

…that Nigeria Airways isn’t working today is a political move to benefit major private sector players aviation.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Mar 30
Nice
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by mmsen: 9:40am On Mar 30
123yes:
Air peace is a pride to an African man. He proves that where federal government failed an individual can turn things around for good. In a civilized society Onyema can be appointed to handle Nigeria airways. It is a shame that a big country like Nigeria have no operational national carrier. I wish air peace well. What is in a name: udo

Nigeria does not need a "national carrier".

Nigeria Airways is gone, enjoy the present success.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by onuman: 9:45am On Mar 30
adamusuleiman1:
Today marks another significant milestone in our trajectory as a foremost airline as we launched direct flights to London, bringing to 7 our international destinations.

This signals our entry into the European continent and further reflects our commitment to conmecting cities.

Lagos-London-Lagos service has commenced.

Fly Air Peace fly. Soar Allen soar.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by capetownboyz(m): 9:57am On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

The enemies of the zoo won’t condemn this now or call it propaganda because Onyemma is involved.

Onyemma is a good business man.

Igb0s are not wired for politics, they are wired for business (legit or otherwise)

In short, what I’m trying to say is that No igb0 man will ever rule Nigeria.
thunder will strike you for this statement..useless bigots .
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by ubox: 10:01am On Mar 30
highchief1:
nice but I can’t fly Airpeace internationally sha.i no like wetin happen to wigwe.I don’t even fly Ethiopia and Rwanda or Egypt air.If it’s not Qatar airline or emirate I no Dey go.
You know all the flight Wigwe did in Nigeria, none crashed. Na for the abroad where everyone think is safe that it occurred.

4 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Pootle: 10:09am On Mar 30
ARIK air do pass like this undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 10:11am On Mar 30
Good News and a big congratulations to Nigeria.

Definitely British Airways will fight back by using the UK Immigration to over check anyone that enter UK with Air Peace.

All Nigerians with British or American Passports should please fly AirPeace, since there is little they can do to them and this will boost the Economy of Nigeria, it will also force BA to reduce her fare.

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Afamed: 10:12am On Mar 30
Too good.

Slow and steady. We will surely be there
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by missymide: 10:21am On Mar 30
No wonder he is speaking gibberish. Federal government has given him what no man can do so he begins to speak I'll of Nigerians doing clean deal
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by MT: 10:27am On Mar 30
Congratulations to all Nigerians - More foreign exchange earned through service provisioning.

This is a welcome development.

Virgin Atlantic and BA in the mud.

Gatwick suits me, Croydon is my hood in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by chukwuma234: 10:33am On Mar 30
Afrojuju2017:

Air Peace is only taking advantage of the actions of FG and the aviation ministers. Adi Sirika may have soiled his reputation with that Nigeria Air deal at the tail end of his term in office but he has been our best aviation minister in over 2 decades.
He really sanitised the ministry it's operations. There has been a lot of improvement to airport operations across the country he also got partner countries to open slots for Nigerian airlines.

This London route Air Peace is flying is the consequence of the BA fallout with FG where FG threatened to bar them from flying to Nigeria if a Nigerian airline can't service that route.

Allen hasn't done anything special and he can afford to be doing Santa Claus because of the nature of the funding of the airline, you can thank GEJ for using Nigeria money to float the airline.

Please open a business and lets see how long it will last. Idiot
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by highchief1: 10:34am On Mar 30
ubox:

You know all the flight Wigwe did in Nigeria, none crashed. Na for the abroad where everyone think is safe that it occurred.
bros no be plane kill am.chopper no be wetin person Dey enter.i get ur point sha
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by highchief1: 10:36am On Mar 30
Prince2324:
As if you get money to fly any one of them
na poor ppl Dey see flight like big thing.its just a means of transportation sir.I started flying when I was in my mothers womb.everybody did not grow up under orile bridge like u.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 10:38am On Mar 30
Govt apologist and Buhari supporter in action.

A man who spent N600m on a logo is being praised by his evil supporters.

A man who attempted to deceive Nigerians that he was creating a National Airline and just did a shoddy wet lease after how many years?

Shame on those who support thieves and robbers just because they are in their party.

You will NEVER make the impact that Onyeama has in this life.

Afrojuju2017:

Air Peace is only taking advantage of the actions of FG and the aviation ministers. Adi Sirika may have soiled his reputation with that Nigeria Air deal at the tail end of his term in office but he has been our best aviation minister in over 2 decades.
He really sanitised the ministry it's operations. There has been a lot of improvement to airport operations across the country he also got partner countries to open slots for Nigerian airlines.

This London route Air Peace is flying is the consequence of the BA fallout with FG where FG threatened to bar them from flying to Nigeria if a Nigerian airline can't service that route.

Allen hasn't done anything special and he can afford to be doing Santa Claus because of the nature of the funding of the airline, you can thank GEJ for using Nigeria money to float the airline.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Bfly: 10:40am On Mar 30
This is how government makes already rich people richer in the country.
Just work hard and be rich to an extent and watch the government starts serving as leverage to more riches.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by CountinBlessins(m): 10:42am On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

The enemies of the zoo won’t condemn this now or call it propaganda because Onyemma is involved.

Igb0s are not wired for politics, they are wired for business (legit or otherwise)

In short, what I’m trying to say is that No igb0 man will rule Nigeria.

The bolded off topic and inciting tribalism

Seun mynd44 mukina2 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by ignis: 10:45am On Mar 30
Why can't we have Air Nigeria?
The government is depending on private institutions for everything.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by BitterTruth01: 10:47am On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

In short, what I’m trying to say is that No igb0 man will ever rule Nigeria.

Accorda my love stop playing
I’m coming to naija soon. Put that energy on me
Igbo and Yoruba 👉🏾👈🏾🤭😉
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by oluwaseyi0: 10:47am On Mar 30
123yes:
Air peace is a pride to an African man. He proves that where federal government failed an individual can turn things around for good. In a civilized society Onyema can be appointed to handle Nigeria airways. It is a shame that a big country like Nigeria have no operational national carrier. I wish air peace well. What is in a name: udo

Personally I feel Nigeria doesn't need any national carrier, it will always end up in scam and corruption

What we need is an environment for private local carrier to thrive anything else is waste of time

The commutation sector with NITEL has shown government should only stick to security and external relation
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by SunMusk(m): 10:54am On Mar 30
Nigeria didn't need Airways. Let the private handle all those flights things. Govt all over the world have limited resources. Bcs of limited resources the need for private sector to come in. They are many things in this country that need individuals not the government. The government can't save us. Never never. The US GOVERNMENT didn't have a single university, hospital, flights and the rest. We can't go full capitalism bcs is too expensive. But Nigeria must maintain a good mixed economy system govt can't handle everything, this is one of the reasons why we have not progressed. If we want government to produce everything we will get there. Even the communist Chinese realised this during Deng Xiaoping time as president and infuse capitalism, China is there now, copying advance countries style. Government can't handle everything. Let govt regulate the greed private sector, we re good to go.
Fiscus105:

Why would Onyema appoint to handle Nigeria's Airway? When he himself is advocating that Nigeria's government should stop running airway,but govt to surport Nigerians to have successfully airways.

If Onyema that has airway,now appointed to manage Nigeria's airway, won't there be conflict of interests?

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by 77up(m): 11:09am On Mar 30
chopnaira:

Una don start again. APC gov helped him a lot, and he gave them credits. Na una wey nor get anything dey always run mouth the most.
Those idi0ts have nothing to offer , they have nothing working for them in life , just frustrated entities only to stay online typing rubbish.

They never happy with good news, all they want to read is bad news and that's how you will spot them.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by henrimoto(m): 11:38am On Mar 30
123yes:
Air peace is a pride to an African man. He proves that where federal government failed an individual can turn things around for good.

In a civilized society Onyema can be appointed to handle Nigeria airways.

It is a shame that a big country like Nigeria have no operational national carrier. I wish air peace well. What is in a name: udo
...Una don start oo.. leave the man for him lane jeje.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:52am On Mar 30
Really? But i tried to buy a ticket few days ago on their website and it says there are not seats from LGW to Abuja.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Oluwomonext212(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30
Nice one for 9ija people. A brother of mine just bought return ticket for £753 pounds tho fly in June. Way way cheaper being a direct flight.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 12:00pm On Mar 30
Keep in mind it's direct flight and getting in and out of Gatwick is easier so you will be in London before most airlines fly into Heathrow unless you take British or direct which will be 3 or 4 times the cost of AirPeace

chopnaira:
If Nigerians patronizes the earlier very well, it would help the naira increase in value. Congrats to AirPeace and Nigeria.

Although it's London Gatwick but it will still be much cheaper to just fly into Gatwick, book a train to London proper, or take an Uber if one is feeling funky.
Hopefully, the entrance of a new competitor with more affordable flight will also force the gangs of BA and Virgin Atlantic to reduce their fare cost.

Una don start again. APC gov helped him a lot, and he gave them credits. Na una wey nor get anything dey always run mouth the most.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Nawa4nl: 12:13pm On Mar 30
daywatcher:

Try do they use Google to fact check before posting rather showing ill informed you are.

London Heathrow and London Gatwick are both London Airports, technically both airports are not in London but they add London to their names because it makes business sense, Heathrow is just more prestigious and is UK'S Number 1 airport. Though Nigerians are spread all over the UK there is a significantly higher concentration of Nigerians in South East London and Kent which is closer to Gatwick, meaning the only thing Airpeace is loosing by flying to Gatwick is the prestige of flying to Heathrow, flying to Gatwick instead of Heathrow might even be better for their revenues

Mumu Gatwick is not in London.
Its in West Sussex.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by safariman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30
Congratulations to AirPeace but without government's help and intervention in some cases, all these achievements would be hard to accomplish. Dangote and BUA comes to mind.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Nawa4nl: 12:25pm On Mar 30
Papayaayasager:

There is advantage in disadvantages sometimes, Gatwick is better cos landing in Heathrow and connecting to the cities is jam-packed but landing in Gatwick it's easy to access and navigate your way because there is no much traffic
Landing at Gatwick has its disadvantage, its outside London.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Niok: 1:01pm On Mar 30
Gatwick? Damn
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Nedu05: 1:05pm On Mar 30
Chinua Achebe international airport to London loading
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by arceem(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30
How much please? I get load too oo

Na Manchester I go drop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Wedding Guests Die In Accident In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Passport Of A Nigerian Confiscated By Employer In Oman / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.