Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) (32896 Views)

Air Peace Starts Direct Flights To Israel (Photos) / Road Sign Slices Through A Driver's Car In The UK (Pictures) / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Gilgil: 1:16pm On Mar 30
Huge opportunity for Keyamo to make a good name for himself.

All he needs to do is to keep making incremental progress in supporting Airpeace and other Nigerian brands, improving processes in FAAN, and engage Nigerians honestly and humbly.

malali:
Congratulations.

Keyamo, there is a lot that can be done to sanitize the aviation sector, your predecessor did not do much so take the torch and shine.

So many models that can be copied all over the world, you dont need to invent anything just copy blueprints from other countries.

We know you are a lawyer, and have no aviation know how. But at least make effort. Lets see regular positive changes. Like other ministers are contributing to their own sectors.

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by dealslip(f): 1:25pm On Mar 30
chopnaira:
If Nigerians patronizes the earlier very well, it would help the naira increase in value. Congrats to AirPeace and Nigeria.

Although it's London Gatwick but it will still be much cheaper to just fly into Gatwick, book a train to London proper, or take an Uber if one is feeling funky.
Hopefully, the entrance of a new competitor with more affordable flight will also force the gangs of BA and Virgin Atlantic to reduce their fare cost.

Una don start again. APC gov helped him a lot, and he gave them credits. Na una wey nor get anything dey always run mouth the most.
Air Peace flies direct into Gatwick. Gatwick's major owners include Adebayo Ogunlesi of Nigeria. Adebayo Ogunlesi was with BAT a few days back. Do you see any connections? This achievement has been in the offing for a while.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Alphanancy: 2:44pm On Mar 30
Gerrrara here. Bad belle.
Afrojuju2017:

Air Peace is only taking advantage of the actions of FG and the aviation ministers. Adi Sirika may have soiled his reputation with that Nigeria Air deal at the tail end of his term in office but he has been our best aviation minister in over 2 decades.
He really sanitised the ministry it's operations. There has been a lot of improvement to airport operations across the country he also got partner countries to open slots for Nigerian airlines.

This London route Air Peace is flying is the consequence of the BA fallout with FG where FG threatened to bar them from flying to Nigeria if a Nigerian airline can't service that route.

Allen hasn't done anything special and he can afford to be doing Santa Claus because of the nature of the funding of the airline, you can thank GEJ for using Nigeria money to float the airline.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Onyedikachi231: 3:05pm On Mar 30
Afrojuju2017:

They already did, the airline was stated using Nigerian money.

You think Allen Onyeama a lawyer with no extensive experience, no prior business history can just stump up the money for an airline.

You can thank GEJ for looting the treasury to float the airline. That case Onyeama has on the US already laid it bare how the airline came to be.

Abi?
Why haven't you said its GEJ government that laid the basis for dollar and naira woes?
You must have forgotten?
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Zool6: 3:15pm On Mar 30
Ppl who dies 2025 there forever ends 2025
U are only prophesying ur end 2025 farewell in advance
Meanwhile for now continue crying in pain

Idun2024:
Hehehe

The enemies of the zoo won’t condemn this now or call it propaganda because Onyemma is involved.

Onyemma is a good business man.

Igb0s are not wired for politics, they are wired for business (legit or otherwise)

In short, what I’m trying to say is that No igb0 man will ever rule Nigeria.

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Onyedikachi231: 3:19pm On Mar 30
thesicilian:

Can't argue with that

because it has Jonathan looting in it?
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Onyedikachi231: 3:30pm On Mar 30
aguluobi:
Isn't that what Dangote did that your tribesmen keep insulting him for till date.

Please, without sentiment, name another indigenous airline company that will compete with Airpeace?

During dangote's time, we had ibeto, and co; even you knew what happened, yes, this Allen must have bribed APC thoroughly, you know this regime is themed: looters club, therefore any corners can be cut as far as you have the matching bribe to it.

Stop twisting the narrative to suit your selfish propaganda

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by thesicilian: 3:31pm On Mar 30
Onyedikachi231:

because it has Jonathan looting in it?
I'm not partisan
Besides I am even of the opinion the the Jonathan era was one of the most prosperous We've had in recent times
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by daywatcher: 5:14pm On Mar 30
Nawa4nl:

Mumu Gatwick is not in London.
Its in West Sussex.

Read comment again and confirm who be mumu
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by armadeo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30
Chai.

Next time sha.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30
Nawa4nl:

Landing at Gatwick has its disadvantage, its outside London.

Must Nigerians live down South East London which is closer to Gatwick, easy to connect to central London.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Nawa4nl: 7:37pm On Mar 30
Papayaayasager:

Must Nigerians live outside London
Funny you seem to know more than me that lives in UK!

Even if they most live outside London, they still need to come to London to catch transport home.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Nawa4nl: 7:37pm On Mar 30
daywatcher:

Read comment again and confirm who be mumu
Sussex is not London Mumu
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by daywatcher: 7:45pm On Mar 30
Nawa4nl:

Sussex is not London Mumu

Dumbo. Did my comment say Sussex (Gatwick) is in London? By the the way is Heathrow is also not in London. Ode, ask for clarification if you cannot understand my comment.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30
Nawa4nl:

Funny you seem to know more than me that lives in UK!

Even if they most live outside London, they still need to come to London to catch transport home.

That's why Air peace is landing at Gatwick and taking off from Gatwick bro...hello

BTW, I know UK very well...stop playing
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Nawa4nl: 9:37pm On Mar 30
Papayaayasager:

That's why Air peace is landing at Gatwick and taking off from Gatwick bro...hello

BTW, I know UK very well...stop playing
You certainly don't know UK.

Had you known UK, you'd know that Gatwick is near the south Coast & most nijas live in London or North of the M25
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by toujurs: 7:44am On Mar 31
Who is even this man, this man is just tapping from every igbo men investment. I saw him at the new hotel an igbo man built in lagos, now this.

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:47am On Mar 31
VULCAN:
Govt apologist and Buhari supporter in action.

A man who spent N600m on a logo is being praised by his evil supporters.

A man who attempted to deceive Nigerians that he was creating a National Airline and just did a shoddy wet lease after how many years?

Shame on those who support thieves and robbers just because they are in their party.

You will NEVER make the impact that Onyeama has in this life.

You must have missed the statement I made that "Adi soiled his reputation" at the tail end of his spell as minister with that Nigeria Air debacle. It's is very possible for a good man to corrupt himself and damage his prior good reputation and that Adi did shamefully well.

I stand by my assertion that Adi indeed was the best aviation minister we've ever had and that speaks to how poor his predecessors were. Stella Oduah, Femi Fani Kayode etc they all were woefully, inept and corrupt. Adi was only corrupt he was neither criminally inept nor incompetent
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:50am On Mar 31
MySolace:

Bussiness is firstly an idea. Funding can come from ANYWHERE

Including stolen from rh Commonwealth of a nation !
You do realise the profit/losses from that venture doesn't return into public coffers it goes into private entities.

Weay as well excuse Abacha, IBB, OBJ , Buhari and all others who have looted the treasury blind with these excuses you are making
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:50am On Mar 31
YourKarma:

If you're picked up by DSS to come and prove this claim in court, I hope you can do so

Let them come first.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by virginchaser(m): 10:10am On Mar 31
Afrojuju2017:

Air Peace is only taking advantage of the actions of FG and the aviation ministers. Adi Sirika may have soiled his reputation with that Nigeria Air deal at the tail end of his term in office but he has been our best aviation minister in over 2 decades.
He really sanitised the ministry it's operations. There has been a lot of improvement to airport operations across the country he also got partner countries to open slots for Nigerian airlines.

This London route Air Peace is flying is the consequence of the BA fallout with FG where FG threatened to bar them from flying to Nigeria if a Nigerian airline can't service that route.

Allen hasn't done anything special and he can afford to be doing Santa Claus because of the nature of the funding of the airline, [/b]you can thank GEJ for using Nigeria money to float the airline.[b]

The root of many people's wealth are quite rotten. Has he personally fly to USA to clear his name?
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Adaisback(f): 6:13pm On Mar 31
Eriokanmi:
It baffles me each time I read a comment like this. It's a joke I must say...you really don't mean it grin. You're just catching cruise with it ni.

Ruling Nigeria or any country isn't only about being president. You can be president and your people won't still benefit anything. It's just a title. Go and ask the north if they enjoyed buhari. Only their elites did. Come to lagos if you're not resident here. They're everywhere. Go to any part of Nigeria , na dem you go find. Did you see them displaying placards, shouting ebi npawon? They can survive without any government.

60% of hotels in Nigeria is owned by them

99% of aviation is owned by them

Even in Government (civil service) they're much in population. I provide services to the fed govt civil service commission so I know. How this happened, I don't know

In commerce, they own 70 per cent of the stake

In pharmaceuticals, they are leaders

In Healthcare, they are growing fast. I've been to Save a Life Hospital, the first digitalised hospital in Africa recently in PHC.

In automobile, they own about 60% of the indigenous manufacturing.

In Banking, they own about 70% of the stake

In Logistics and transportation they're leaders.

In telecoms, they own a huge share, I remember slot et al, mtn's largest share is owned by them. I remember pascal dozie and Co. We also control glo, yes.

Leading a nation isn't only by being president. These people are already leaders. They control our economy. Go to spare parts and building materials market, 90% of those in that field are ibos. I've moved with them, I've travelled all around the country and I've seen all they do. Should Nigeria break up today as I've always predicted, it would take some time before we can recover because lots of vacuum would be left behind for us to fill. Instead of always being a tribalist, just ponder on the above. They're already controlling Nigeria despite the perceived marginalisation.

If you ask me, they're not desperate to be president. They want to continue their trading without obstacles. I've learnt a lot from them and it had trally helped me. I strongly believe that, if given the opportunity to serve, they will produce one of the best presidents we've ever had. But I don't think they're desperate for it. It's every Nigerian right to rule Nigeria, including the minority groups in Nigeria as long as they're Nigerian citizens. Enough of all these tribalistic comments. It doesn't take us anywhere. Ibos too are guilty of this. I read comments widely here on NL. They need to stop too.

They should try and learn politics too, not only business, so they can counterbalance all the sides.

such a wise and intelligent man. Wisdom truly comes from God. I thank you Lord Jesus for the gift of infinite wisdom you bestowed on your son

3 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Chuxodigitals: 12:31pm On Apr 01
If you need hotel/flight confirmed booking reservations for Visa Application please pm me my service is cheap and very authentic all files comes in pdf format.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by emelda86(f): 2:23pm On Apr 02
Some people are bringing tribalism into it, something that will benefit all of us...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Wedding Guests Die In Accident In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Passport Of A Nigerian Confiscated By Employer In Oman / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.