Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! (39163 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Nolevel666: 4:35pm On Mar 31
omoredia:

Yes. Mumu

your mates are in usa and russia designing the latest weapon to dominate over the world you are here celebrating fairytales they concocted to keep you busy.

Do you think Europeans care about the religion they invented as much as you do?

A devout country like Nigeria should have been the most developed country if your religion is the solution to our problems

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by omoredia: 5:11pm On Mar 31
Nolevel666:

your mates are in usa and russia designing the latest weapon to dominate over the world you are here celebrating fairytales they concocted to keep you busy.

Do you think Europeans care about the religion they invented as much as you do?

A devout country like Nigeria should have been the most developed country if your religion is the solution to our problems

Show me the catapult u and ur father have created? Fool. Religion is not the problem it is what u use it for that u should blame.
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by bassdow: 5:12pm On Mar 31
RALPHOW:

It's like you are still a baby Architect
Living Faith Churches don't have Pillars in the middle of their Churches, not even inside 50,000 seater capacity at Ota.
I blame house building Committee who engaged local people to do the job, WINNERS are known for standard, money is never their problem.
and when they don't have Pillars, they use the equivalent. Can you say same was done for this one ?

Imagine not using any for such span of building. Why the thing no go cave-in ?

meanWhile, I no be Architect, na just common sense which a lot seem to lack
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by VanuatuWycombe: 5:15pm On Mar 31
They don’t see such things coming, in their visions.
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by osomegbe(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31
Every of the church should know the engineering involved in canaan land auditorium without pillars. It is not Faith academy but proper engineering. Using wood for the brazing and kingpost is faith amplified.

Speak to daddy to give you technical support next time.
Thanks
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by AngelicBeing: 5:30pm On Mar 31
lexy2014:
looking at the pictures, can u explain how did the building collapse?

or has the meaning the word "building" changed in the dictionary?
Hian, like seriously shocked
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by alizma: 5:31pm On Mar 31
Kelklein:
They are even making an extension at the front of the building..

It's very clear from the photo that no learned Engineer was involved in this project.. just artisans using their head to put things together. Not safe.
Calm down, nothing is wrong with the extension, if you observe carefully you will notice that it was the carpentry work that collapse not the walls.
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Mar 31
AngelicBeing:
Hian, like seriously shocked

if you look at the pictures, can u explain how did the building collapse?

has the meaning the word "building" changed in the dictionary?
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Nolevel666: 6:06pm On Mar 31
omoredia:

Show me the catapult u and ur father have created? Fool. Religion is not the problem it is what u use it for that u should blame.
Religion is a drug for people like you who are afraid to read.
Read “On intelligence” by jeff Hawkins to open your brain.

You cannot phantom my potential.sorry
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by omoredia: 6:37pm On Mar 31
Nolevel666:

Religion is a drug for people like you who are afraid to read.
Read “On intelligence” by jeff Hawkins to open your brain.

You cannot phantom my potential.sorry

Hehe zero-potential mofo! I thought u would say I should read the book u have written. Idiot
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by AngelicBeing: 7:00pm On Mar 31
lexy2014:

if you look at the pictures, can u explain how did the building collapse?

Aljazeera organization, acknowledged my email to them and sent me a message that starting from 1st April 2024, you will be on suspension for 3weeks without pay for your online actions on nairaland , l am cool with the decision, so fingers crossed cheesy
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Mar 31
AngelicBeing:
Aljazeera organization, acknowledged my email to them and sent me a message that starting from 1st April 2024, you will be on suspension for 3weeks without pay for your online actions on nairaland , l am cool with the decision, so fingers crossed cheesy

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Nolevel666: 8:31pm On Mar 31
omoredia:

Hehe zero-potential mofo! I thought u would say I should read the book u have written. Idiot
Big fool that you are.

I will never be a deadbeat like you
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by AngelicBeing: 9:31pm On Mar 31
lexy2014:

Huh shocked
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by PropertyBuying(f): 7:28am On Apr 01
This church needs to be rebuikt ASAP.
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Etranshub(m): 8:11am On Apr 01
I see alot people saying no support in the middle of the hall (although that would have reduced the extent of the roof collapse) but the problem here is that the wooden trusses are weak and it is part of the renovation they are doing. Its just an unfortunate situation
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by lagosrd: 10:36am On Apr 01
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Practice makes perfect cheesy

Not with professional jobs.
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Ajens1991: 1:39am On Apr 02
Kelklein:

See wetin practice don cause now 🤔. Even a life was lost.. it's not worth it. They should done the right thing.. the Town Planning Board has some questions to answer too. They should have stopped this work when it was clear that there was no pillar in the middle of that structure..
men of fath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.