Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) (22898 Views)

Return Of Benin Artefacts: Obaseki Hosts German Officials In Benin / "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30
cool
After US artists, Nigeria artists come next as the biggest in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by inoki247: 12:15pm On Mar 30
festacman:
Don Jazzy's goldmine. grin

Sure me say Gov Obaseki wants a massive concert to end his tenure.

Lol na under D Prince he dey ..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Chasito(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30
ecolime:
Rema's coat and Obaseki's fat nose, I no even know which one big pass.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30
brain54:
Which Kian coat and trouser come be this again...?

Because this one no be suit.

Nice one Rema.

Na pickin when wash him hand well dey
sit, eat and drink with elders!

That Rema suite and labu trouser be the real padding wey those budget padding senators suppose dey use to pack the trillions. Nice one from him. Is Rema a Bini boy? Cool men

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30
poshestmina:
Rema will always be a fave ...na that Shalipopi I hate!!!

What is actually the difference with the Two?๐Ÿ˜

Is it not Rema that sang 'Girl, I am in love with your Booty Bounce' and 'I too like woman'? undecided
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Chasito(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30
Our celebrities and their yeye fashion style.

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by brain54(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30
FireUpNow:

That Rema suite and labu trouser be the real padding wey those budget padding senators suppose dey use to pack the trillions. Nice one from him. Is Rema a Bini boy? Cool men
Confirm bini boy...

Wey steal him friend laptop!

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by okven: 12:19pm On Mar 30
Musicians with the choice of their wears " will never stop amusing"

Coat 1972
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Will it really kill or reduce his talent if this guy dresses well?!!

Every time is not for making fashion statements (whatever that even means).

You are visiting the Governor of your state, how hard is it to wear normal trousers and suit?!! Haba!!!

He is trying Hard to make Baggy Trousers TREND and Claim the Rights that he is the one who Influenced it. undecided

No other reason. sad smiley
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30
Vinnie2000:

He is trying Hard to make Baggy Trousers TREND and Claim the Rights that he is the one who Influenced it. undecided

Really??! In that case, he and Asake are overestimating their popularity and cultural influence. Lol! grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Beazysledge: 12:25pm On Mar 30
Why this guy dey always dress like person wey get brain damage

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30
See as many of una dey admire that coat and trouser, but if na me wear am come out now na so una go dey look me like say I don dey mad. Wait make I sew my own finish make I observe anybody wey go look me one yeye look, that person go collect.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30
I just love this guy. smiley wink.
Raw talent. cool
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by hslbroker2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30
brain54:

Nice one Rema.

Na pickin when wash him hand well dey sit, eat and drink with elders!

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by tobenuel(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30
everybody dey talk about Rema trouser, me I like that Crocs wey Obaseki wear for leg, the bata looks dope

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Badadvisor: 12:29pm On Mar 30
Vinnie2000:

He's trying too hard to imitate wizkid

3 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Felaincarnated: 12:33pm On Mar 30
Cos him tell u truth
poshestmina:
Rema will always be a fave ...na that Shalipopi I hate!!!
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by grandstar(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30
rema dey wear "keep Lagos clean" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by poshestmina(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30
Felaincarnated:
Cos him tell u truth

He did the women in your lineage and you generalized ?that's why I hate him...How many wigs and handbags dey your Ancestral home now?

Ozuor!
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by hardon1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30
If the jacket coat was worn be a regular Nigerian, a lot of us here will be laughing him that he borrowed it or he doesn't have dress sense

But here is rema with it, everyone just wondering but no one outrightly condemning.

Hmmm.... In this life , if you have money... What ever choice you make , the public will see reasons with you

3 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by stevups(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30
In fact this is a coat of many colors. May God bless Rema
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30
Laughing

See trousers lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Felaincarnated: 12:46pm On Mar 30
U don CAST!!!!
poshestmina:

He did the women in your lineage and generalized ,that's why I hate him.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30
Nice
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by poshestmina(f): 12:50pm On Mar 30
Felaincarnated:
U don CAST!!!!

Na your sisters wey dey pay madam for Italy Shalipopi dey sing for...

How many handbags dey una house now?
Brother,Son,husband and father of low value and worthless women that s**ks for handbag!
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Banbanna(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30
Impressive the way these Gen Zees are reinventing the Labu Labu, baggy trousers of the time past. But it's not just fitting, or pleasing to the eyes. Gov Obaseki looks like the younger person in those pics. Rema be like old prof
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Felaincarnated: 1:02pm On Mar 30
I for book u bolt make u come collect wig and handbag as usual but no be dat kind person i be sha..
poshestmina:

Na your sisters wey dey pay madam for Italy Shalipopi dey sing for...

How many handbags dey una house now?
Brother,Son,husband and father of low value and worthless women that s**ks for handbag!

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30
brain54:

Nice one Rema.

Na pickin when wash him hand well dey sit, eat and drink with elders!

Boyโ€™s probably wearing his late dadโ€™s threads undecided
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Killermamba: 1:05pm On Mar 30
Thevoicenew1:
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na4sN_9QaZs

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5Im_InIZ1s/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Straight Outta Ekenwan Road, Global sensation and record-breaking artist, Mr. Divine Okubor, known as Rema, graced Governor Obaseki with a courtesy visit, captivating the audience with a rendition of his worldwide smash hit, โ€œCalm Down.
obaseki mumu sha
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Banbanna(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30
๐Ÿ˜๐ŸคฃNa because say you be nobody na.
This your talk reminds me of what somebody said,.....If big man dey drink garri, people go say, na just food wey dey hungry am...... But if na poor man dey drink that same garri, people go say, him no see money take buy better food, na poverty dey worry am.
TRUTHaDDICTED:
See as many of una dey admire that coat and trouser, but if na me wear am come out now na so una go dey look me like say I don dey mad. Wait make I sew my own finish make I observe anybody wey go look me one yeye look, that person go collect.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by onadana: 1:09pm On Mar 30
When a child washes his hands he will eat with kings

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 1:09pm On Mar 30
For me Shallipopi is more of a Benin boy than Rema. Rema na Lagos boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / My Oga At Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss / Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.