Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) (23229 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Needlemover: 4:52pm On Mar 30
ProudNigerian01:
Una well done. πŸ™Œ

Please pardon the interruption, I came to preach.

Don't get tired of being told to repent:

Matt.13.15 - For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.'

As you are enjoying those songs, please try to repent of your sins and give your thoughts to Jesus and his ways.

Sin no good, it will ruin you before you even notice. Say a prayer of repentance and remember what Jesus suffered for you on the cross.

Isa.53.5 - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Jer.29.11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

God means well for you but the devil wants you to doubt that. Believe in God's love for you by staying a way from sins, honour Him, Read the Bible and pray more often, it will surely be well with you.

Jer.29.13 - And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

God bless you all. Amen.
Bro, make I paste Aza? A hungry stomach can't let the body comprehend the WORD.
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by dahmie2013: 4:53pm On Mar 30
That Odum guy, what does he sing? To be honest, his music sounds like noise to me.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by josilcool(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30
Brotherhood by Portable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Judolisco(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30
Iswr I e hear any of dis songs grin
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by oneman2k7: 5:02pm On Mar 30
The only song I know in March is BROTHERHOOD

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by sylve11: 5:07pm On Mar 30
JooEeL:
Nigerian musicians are not doing very well in their songs and lyrics these days, for like d past 2 years.

But what I observed is that their video editing and overall production , cinematography and directing has reached very high levels.

I have only seen Bnxn & Ruger - Romeo Must Die and Odumodublvck - 100 Million ft. Tiwa Savage.

Will listen to a few of them now.

===============

My Ratings (based solely on the lyrics, composition and melody. No visuals):

10. Victor AD ft. 2Baba - See God (6/10)
9. Ajebo Hustlers - DREAMS II Feat. Zlatan, Blaqbonez (5/10)
8. SPINALL ft. Teni - Psalm 23 (4/10)
7. Spyro, Phyno - Shutdown (4.5/10)
6. Bayanni - Casanova (5/10)
5. Odumodublvck - 100 Million ft. Tiwa Savage (6/10)
4. D RHOCK - Yodi ft. Moesnap (3.5/10)
3. Bella Shmurda - Loner (4/10)
2. Kizz Daniel - Showa (4.5/10)
1. Bnxn & Ruger - Romeo Must Die (5/10)

You get good ears.

As for me, I giv3 Bella Shmurda's Loner (6/10)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by JooEeL(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30
sylve11:

You get good ears.

As for me, I giv3 Bella Shmurda's Loner (6/10)

Hmmn. Thanks bro.
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Niok: 5:39pm On Mar 30
Haven't listened to any
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by McLizbae: 5:48pm On Mar 30
Let me try your selection...
JooEeL:
Nigerian musicians are not doing very well in their songs and lyrics these days, for like d past 2 years.

But what I observed is that their video editing and overall production , cinematography and directing has reached very high levels.

I have only seen Bnxn & Ruger - Romeo Must Die and Odumodublvck - 100 Million ft. Tiwa Savage.

===============

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by y3mi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30
omofeyi:
Nice list.
Why don't you listen to some good ol rock music?
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by udeh3(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30
Victor AD feature 2Baba, Loner and RMB.. Songs make sense
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Bahamas95(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30
The funny thing is that I haven't even heard or listened to any of the songs.
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Foreverly02: 6:32pm On Mar 30
I love painful songs
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Mandate1: 6:36pm On Mar 30
JooEeL:

===============

Victor AD should get 8.5 dat song is awesome. The rest na average

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by JooEeL(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30
McLizbae:
Let me try your selection...

Correct

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by iyerebenita993: 6:52pm On Mar 30
I sha haven't heard any of them 😌
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by hansomb: 7:08pm On Mar 30
Codedrock:

SOURCE: https://nubiapage.com/top-10-best-nigerian-songs-released-in-march-2024-afrobeats-amapiano/

Am a song addict, due to Ramadan I have not listen to any of the above. Hopefully after Ramadan my music listening will be down drastically. I now listened to more Qiraa and Waazi. Alhamdullillah. Music lets you remember your problems, quran listening helps you to face and solve your problems.
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Omoawoke: 7:12pm On Mar 30
ProudNigerian01:
Una well done. πŸ™Œ

Please pardon the interruption, I came to preach.

Don't get tired of being told to repent:

Matt.13.15 - For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.'

As you are enjoying those songs, please try to repent of your sins and give your thoughts to Jesus and his ways.

Sin no good, it will ruin you before you even notice. Say a prayer of repentance and remember what Jesus suffered for you on the cross.

Isa.53.5 - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Jer.29.11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

God means well for you but the devil wants you to doubt that. Believe in God's love for you by staying a way from sins, honour Him, Read the Bible and pray more often, it will surely be well with you.

Jer.29.13 - And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

God bless you all. Amen.

You don chop today?
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by wany(f): 6:52am On Mar 31
Mandate1:
Victor AD should get 8.5 dat song is awesome. The rest na average
That song is wack undecided
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by mukthar2000(m): 7:35am On Mar 31
We're is potable ft bobrisky?
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Mandate1: 7:39am On Mar 31
wany:

That song is wack undecided
our choices are diverse.
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by xeju: 8:51am On Mar 31
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by samijet: 10:08pm On Mar 31
Nothing special
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by SpiritedCheer(f): 2:46am On Apr 01
The world embraced Afrobeat, and they are all running away from Afrobeat.

Most tracks are Trap music. Two are Amapiano. Only Kizz Daniel, Phyno and Spyro are Afrobeat. I don't know how to classify. Bnxn & Ruger.

I really loath the way Odumodublvck is poisoning Nigeria's music scene with trash.
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Shaneroberts: 7:11pm On Apr 03

(1) (2) (Reply)

Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures / Top 10 Most Downloaded Nigerian Songs (january – April 2017) - 9jaflaver / Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.