Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. (47338 Views)

See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by SaLongs1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:

Na champagne abi na zobo you dey cheers with grin

Dem swear for person, wey he go spoil this meat with zobo?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by tobenuel(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31
why your gas no finish, every time your always cooking. peppering all of us here, one day I go vex enter market

BTW Jewssgratitud3 how did you wash off those assorted shaki , roundabout and towel to be this sparkling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by 99thEnemy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:
I managed to drag myself to our local market and went to a goat meat seller to help me cut 5k worth of assorted meat and see what he gave me., very small but I couldn't haggle much with him because I was so weak..

Below is the end result. My gas finished in the process of trying to let the shaki done very well and I had to call the gas man to come fill my 6kg ..omor 7800 for 6kg. God go help us o.

Things are getting worse everyday.

Please join me. It tasted nice though.

You avoided that pepper soup spice that turns it black.

Nice. cool

hope you served some to your boyfriend? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:
I managed to drag myself to our local market and went to a goat meat seller to help me cut 5k worth of assorted meat and see what he gave me., very small but I couldn't haggle much with him because I was so weak..

Below is the end result. My gas finished in the process of trying to let the shaki done very well and I had to call the gas man to come fill my 6kg ..omor 7800 for 6kg. God go help us o.

Location Please?

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:30pm On Mar 31
tobenuel:
why your gas no finish, every time your always cooking. peppering all of us here, one day I go vex enter market

BTW Jewssgratitud3 how did you wash off those assorted shaki , roundabout and towel to be this sparkling?

You wash with plenty water severally and scrape with knife
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by GradExams: 5:32pm On Mar 31
Enjoy

Check my signature for your Turnit plagiarism/Simiarity Checks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by flokii: 5:32pm On Mar 31
Looks small o.. abi na eyes dey pain me?

With 7- 8k you'd get sizeable amount of goat meat that'll make your pot of soup look attractive.. Maybe they didn't measure yours in kilo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:35pm On Mar 31
99thEnemy:

You avoided that pepper soup spice that turns it black.

Nice. cool

hope you served some to your boyfriend? cool

I used the ground spice but the mama told me to soak it in water and strain into the meat to prevent the chaff from getting into the pepper soup as that is what makes it black.

You can use the fresh spices if you have a blender to make it more colorful. I was too tired to do all that .

1 Like

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by mokset123: 5:37pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:

get a pressure pot and save your self long hassles using your gas to boil meat and beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by nedekid: 5:39pm On Mar 31
Nice one. Look tasty.
Hope you do not have symtoms of gout though. Ie mysterious pains in the leg starting from the toes and then spreading once in a while. Sweet reads, organ meat (assorted meat) is one of the major causes of high uric acid. Gout flares is the outcome.
If you don't, then you are good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:40pm On Mar 31
flokii:
Looks small o.. abi na eyes dey pain me?

With 7- 8k you'd get sizeable amount of goat meat that'll make your pot of soup look attractive.. Maybe they didn't measure yours in kilo.

It was so small. No be your eyes o.
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:41pm On Mar 31
mokset123:
get a pressure pot and save your self long hassles using your gas to boil meat and beans

Ok.. will get it.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:42pm On Mar 31
nedekid:
Nice one. Look tasty.
Hope you do not have symtops of gout though. Ie mysterious pains in the leg starting from the toes and then spreading once in a while. Sweet reads, organ meat (assorted meat) is one of the major causes of high uric acid. Gout flares is the outcome.
If you don't, then you are good to go.

No I don't.

1 Like

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by tobenuel(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:

You wash with plenty water severally and scrape with knife
Must be tedious, I will go for goat meat or the ginger part of cow meat

Happy Easter!!

1 Like

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:47pm On Mar 31
tobenuel:
Must be tedious, I will go for goat meat or the ginger part of cow meat

Happy Easter!!

Not really. I'm used to taking time to clean stuff like that.

I'll go for cow tail next time.

Happy Easter my brother.
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:
I managed to drag

Are you fkn kidding me? Pepper soup inside this heat some Nigerians are fukin psychos
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by theamazonguru(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:

Enjoy yourself.

On a lighter note.
Why the water come stand alone, the oiyel too stand alone, the saint leaf you used too took part in the standing aline business.
Awwwwwwwwww
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:04pm On Mar 31
4KNGOATS:

Are you fkn kidding me? Pepper soup inside this heat some Nigerians are fukin psychos

I didn't make it too spicy.
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by seanery: 6:12pm On Mar 31
5k wasted
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by 99thEnemy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:

I used the ground spice but the mama told me to soak it in water and strain into the meat to prevent the chaff from getting into the pepper soup as that is what makes it black.

You can use the fresh spices if you have a blender to make it more colorful. I was too tired to do all that .
That’s great.

Now I know how to still use the pepper soup spice without making it turn black. cool

but you Ignored my question about serving your boyfriend some pepper soup. cool
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:17pm On Mar 31
99thEnemy:

That’s great.

Now I know how to still use the pepper soup spice without making it turn black. cool

but you Ignored my question about serving your boyfriend some pepper soup. cool

Which boyfriend?
I don't do boyfriends abeg
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by 99thEnemy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:

Which boyfriend?
I don't do boyfriends abeg
What do you do? grin

Fling things? grin
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by FireUpNow(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31
Everytime it's food you post and that's the reason the govt always think that all our problem is food
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by sunsweet33: 6:32pm On Mar 31
I like the artful way you presented it in the bowl.

So many people cook with tasty ingredients and then spoil our eyes with bad arrangement. after now expensive food go dey resemble sacrifice

No live uda pod? I don’t know why I love seeing it floating about in my peppersoup cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Nehemiahjnr(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31
Next time try buy dog meat
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:38pm On Mar 31
sunsweet33:
I like the artful way you presented it in the bowl.

So many people cook with tasty ingredients and then spoil our eyes with bad arrangement. after now expensive food go dey resemble sacrifice

No live uda pod? I don’t know why I love seeing it floating about in my peppersoup cheesy

Thank you wink
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Damian911: 6:44pm On Mar 31
Nicepoker:
Looks like someone's womb grin She has finally did it. grin
Oga na your mouth go finally kill you cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by mariahAngel(f): 7:10pm On Mar 31
tobenuel:

Are you people actually being serious when you state stuff like that?
I never used to take it seriously, but I've been seeing it quite a lot, and I'd like to know if those who type such mean it.
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by NaijaCover(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31
Enjoy Man

If you get bad news in your area, don't Forget to draw our attention to it, we Post bad News
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by sync(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31
I like how you thoroughly washed it. Very nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by tobenuel(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31
mariahAngel:

Are you people actually being serious when you state stuff like that?
I never used to take it seriously, but I've been seeing it quite a lot, and I'd like to know if those who type such mean it.
Welcome our resident Chief Chef. I don't know who should come first, you or Ahnie. well I meant what I said, but if it's in another context, then you will have to break some of your words down for me, to my understanding. I'm at sea. Happy Easter!!

1 Like

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:34pm On Mar 31
sync:
I like how you thoroughly washed it. Very nice
My dear those parts house all the waste products. So one has to thoroughly wash to clear any thoughts of shit hanging somewhere. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / Guys Cook The N20K Python Killed Inside Canal At Ago Palace Yesterday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.