Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. (47268 Views)

See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by mariahAngel(f): 7:43pm On Mar 31
tobenuel:
Welcome our resident Chief Chef. I don't know who should come first, you or Ahnie. well I meant what I said, but if it's in another context, then you will have to break some of your words down for me, to my understanding. I'm at sea. Happy Easter!!

Okay. Another question: in what sense did you mean it?
I want to understand from your angle.

Happy Easter to you.
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by tobenuel(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31
mariahAngel:

Okay. Another question: in what sense did you mean it?
I want to understand from your angle.

Happy Easter to you.
I don't understand why your grilling me over what I said concerning Jewessgratitud3 always cooking and peppering some of us [It was a harmless local compliment o]. I do see your Topics/threads as well others in the food section

na waoh I just dey explain myself for nothing

MariahAngel can I have a good evening now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by DKM123: 8:04pm On Mar 31
TrustNone:
if you check her comments recently she has been in an excited mood unlike those moment she was always ranting, commenting depressedly and bantering words with anyone she came across.
I think she finally did what she planned doing and she looks liberated and free cool
Congratulations Jewessgratitud3, you can now join any of the convents closer to you as a nun.
But reverend father fit still dey collect oooo whenever the thing itch you

See the number one d£pressed ode that has many monikers he uses to banter words with every Nairaland lady 24/7 talking about Jewessgratitud3.

Will you Shatap dia you ole buruku! Always yarning n0nsense.

TrustNone , the 40 year old expelled teacher named Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.... I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scamming a p00r widowed mother of 4 and scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by mariahAngel(f): 8:13pm On Mar 31
tobenuel:

I don't understand why your grilling me over what I said concerning Jewessgratitud3 always cooking and peppering some of us [It was a harmless local compliment o].
I do see your Topics/threads as well others in the food section

na waoh I just dey explain myself for nothing

MariahAngel can I have a good evening now?

I wasn't grilling you. Hehehe
I just wanted to understand something.

Ngwanu, have a good evening. ✌🏼

2 Likes

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Sirianese: 9:15pm On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:

Which boyfriend?
I don't do boyfriends abeg

Come and do me baby am falling in love with your nairaland persona. If your real life personality is anything like this then you're a beautiful person inside-out

PS: I've seen the outside picture
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by kalvoken(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31
labake1:

Don't wait till next life, just ask Bobrisky for tips

Portable should not catch him tho.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Real2088: 1:20am On Apr 01
enemyofprogress:
are you saying the OP is the stealer?

I have to taste the pepper soup first to know if it tastes like my goat grin
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Felixv: 1:25am On Apr 01
good job man..that must have tasted good

happy easter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Maski87: 4:08am On Apr 01
Someone in your neighborhood reported to the police station that his bingo has been missing since good Friday
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Anashe: 4:18am On Apr 01
Been thinking about what to make for dinner. Definitely making this with rice. Just going to do a quick drive to the African store for the necessities wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:17am On Apr 01
Anashe:
Been thinking about what to make for dinner. Definitely making this with rice. Just going to do a quick drive to the African store for the necessities wink

Send my own when you're done o and post a pics let me see how it came out

Enjoy.
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by PropertyBuying(f): 11:33pm On Apr 01
grin grin grin cheesy
Jewessgratitud3:

Na champagne abi na zobo you dey cheers with grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.