Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. (7663 Views)

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate / Mercy Chinwo & Husband, Pastor Blessed, Celebrate First Christmas Together (Pix) / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30
Nigerians on social media have called out Mercy chinwo's husband to do a DNA test on his son because the child is a replica of Nathaniel Bassey.

Below is the pics of the child, does he look like Nathaniel Bassey? shocked

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by gratefulheart(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30
Evil people will end in hell fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Gbadugbakun:
Nigerians on social media have called out Mercy chinwo's husband to do a DNA test on his son because the child is a replica of Nathaniel Bassey.

Below is the pics of the child, does he look like Nathaniel Bassey? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Bookhub: 5:44pm On Mar 30
Paternity fraud

Never show your baby's face on social media

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by labake1(f): 6:04pm On Mar 30
Bookhub:
Paternity fraud

Never show your baby's face on social media

Exactly, I don't know what's their gain. Innocent baby

But the baby supposed to resemble his papa, first child always looks like their Dad

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by fa4dmike(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30
the child looks like the dad
Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by DeathToSimps: 6:14pm On Mar 30
fa4dmike:
the child looks like the dad
Lies

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Kobicove(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30
Who asked him to post his new son's pic on social media? Now he is getting some embarrassing comments from hateful idiots

I will never understand why some people find it difficult to live a private life angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by theophorus(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30
Make I see the Mercy pixture first before I go talk but this Baby no really look like this Guy wen carry am at all.

Just check only shape of their Head and you go understand.

But then wetin concern una wen una dey worry for another person matter? Abeg make una leave these people to enjoy their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Savedday2: 6:31pm On Mar 30
That one join. Because the rate at which our girls including all these church girls dey jump from prick to prick erh, is very shocking.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Efuaye(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30
That baby look like Mercy Chinwe. It’s not compulsory that first born babies must resemble their father!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by idahme(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30
gratefulheart:
Evil people will end in hell fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Who is evil? The people trying to point out the alleged fraud or the person allegedly doing the fraud?

The world has left that stage where women open their legs and birth anyone without proper scrutiny of the ancestry of the child, it's now like going for a malara test to assertain DNA.

Doing DNA shouldn't be the end of the game because Nigerian ladies have been complicit as regards this in recent times.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Rexymania(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30
He should run test o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Phant0mStranger: 6:43pm On Mar 30
Running DNA test on your kids whether they look like you or not should be non negotiable

There is a reason why we are 2nd in paternity fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30
But honestly that kid looks like Nathaniel Bassey

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by PerfectStranger(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30
Dyfynezz12:

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Acidosis(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30
labake1:

But the baby supposed to resemble his papa, first child always looks like their Dad

How do you know a man's first child? Does it include sperm men have wasted while philandering or masturbating? Does it also include the first "child" they didn't get to meet due to abortion??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Acidosis(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30
Efuaye:
That baby look like Mercy Chinwe. It’s not compulsory that first born babies must resemble their father!

People just pick one or two cases of resemblance and over-emphasise or generalise their opinion.

More than 80% of firstborns in the world do not look like their dad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by dominique(f): 8:24pm On Mar 30
According to Nigerian men; the moment a man gets married.he automatically develops azoospermia. He becomes unable to impregnate his wife hence the wife goes to get pregnant from someone else. In a country where we'll equipped labs that can carry out paternity tests are not up to 10. You people are giving quack roadside labs ideas to be carrying out fake tests and giving fake results.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Tabletuner(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30
HMMMMM
Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by LadyRosa(f): 9:10pm On Mar 30
labake1:

First child always look like what?!!
Una sabi talk rubbish sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by ForensikOrder: 9:59pm On Mar 30
Kobicove:
Who asked him to post his new son's pic on social media? Now he is getting some embarrassing comments from hateful idiots

I will never understand why some people find it difficult to live a private life angry
E shock me sef! Why some people just dey find trouble put for their head by sharing personal things like their pikin photo for social media? Now, na so dem don open door for all these bad belle people to dey throw shade and embarrassing talk.

Abeg, this life, privacy na key. E good to dey keep some kind tins just within family and close friends. Not everything suppose dey for the whole world to see. Some people just no dey happy to see others happy, and dem go always find way to drop negative comment.

I no fit blame anyone wey decide to keep their life lowkey, especially with how some people just dey wait to see something wey dem go talk. E better make we respect ourselves, live quietly, and enjoy our peace without the whole world inside our business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30
That baby is ugly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Solofresh2: 10:09pm On Mar 30
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Bahamas95(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30
They're just being mischievous.

But I think the baby looks more like Mercy, that shouldn't stop him from secretly running a DNA test sha....I don't trust these church girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Astra101: 10:28pm On Mar 30
Even before reading the post, the moment I saw the picture of the child I scream Nathaniel Bassy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by SuperOnyi: 10:31pm On Mar 30
shocked

Why is it so hard for people to think out of the box? What if the baby isn't related to any of them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Astra101: 10:34pm On Mar 30
Bahamas95:
They're just being mischievous.

But I think the baby looks more like Mercy, that shouldn't stop him from secretly running a DNA test sha....I don't trust these church girls.

Are you sure you've seen Mercy Chinwo before
How on this earthly Nigeria does this child resemble mercy.... Tell me!

Efuaye:

Please go back and check Mercy Chinwo picture again, maybe you're kidding
Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by tnerro1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30
I just googled nnathaniel Bassey picture, wow!!!
Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by Cassandraloius: 11:06pm On Mar 30
Let me go and see Nathaniel bassey's picture, I'm just confused here.
Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by AcadaWriter: 11:12pm On Mar 30
Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by idahme(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30
dominique:
According to Nigerian men; the moment a man gets married.he automatically develops azoospermia. He becomes unable to impregnate his wife hence the wife goes to get pregnant from someone else. In a country where we'll equipped labs that can carry out paternity tests are not up to 10. You people are giving quack roadside labs ideas to be carrying out fake tests and giving fake results.

Women are alien to accountability and responsibilities, once they hear DNA you all start entering panic mode.

In your mind all DNA test that turn negative is because all the DNA laboratories are churning out fake results grin women grin when will you accept responsibilities for your actions.. Even the ones that was sent to the USA that turned negative is as a result of bad NDA laboratory grin, nothing I no go hear.

If you like don't stay with your husband and expect the results to be positive grin and when it turns negative it must be the fault of men and bad laboratories that you didn't zip up grin

The day you learn to take accountability and responsibilities for your actions the day half of your problems are solved.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. by OKOATA(m): 12:32am On Mar 31
The baby sef get adult face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Benson Now An Evangelist / 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) / Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.