Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,998 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment (22681 Views)

PDP Reacts As Rivers Assembly Threatens To Impeach Fubara / Lagos Assembly Threatens To Arrest Ambode, Four Ex-commissioners / How Lagos Assembly Is Caging Ambode With Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Abbeytoy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31
Alphanancy:
Who will impeach him? You guys do no even know the process of impeachment. [b]Which Chief judge will authorize the impeachment notice, the same one that Fubara appointed? [/b]I don't think so.

Firstly, they don't need chief judge to impeach him, they only need 2/3 of the house and speaker to do so.

Secondly, I am not after impeaching him as I will gain nothing from it. I am only enlighten people of the possibility of the outcome if they eventually impeached him.

They're here threating like they can do anything grin grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Abbeytoy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31
sole26:

Which legality are u talking about?
If we should go by d law, d 27 lawmarkers seized to be lawmakers d very day they decamped to APC. So forget about d legality of the battle.
They know them no get base. If the try it, Faburu will go to court and win dem, after that it will be brutal for dem.

You need to stop using emotions dealing with politics and get involved to know how it's done, again na 9ja we all dey.

Tell the Governor and PDP members to stop them from the house and see the wonder.

As it's stand, Fubara is far gone if Pbat is like Obj many of you now warship.

The 27 honourables can impeached him and nothing will happen, the best is to go to court to fight it... And he'll only return if the president want it. That's the situation of Nigeria politics at the moment.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Abbeytoy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31
Chekwume16:
Do you stay in ph. Have you ever been to ph before. Where will they sit and impeach him. Do you know how ph was brought to a standstill by Ijaw boys last time. You will just sit in one cubicle and be typing rubbish. That step alone can set the whole niger delta on fire.

I have been to pH several time... I have work with many Rivers politicians as a photographer.

I know how Nigerians and Nigeria Politician's behave.

I know no individual or group can do anything if the government want to act or interested in anything... A lots of people will rather be sacrificed and they'll move on after some weeks.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Akaimmanuel(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31
Islie:

https://punchng.com/just-in-rivers-assembly-threatens-fubara-with-impeachment/?amp

Day Your Day,
Make Sim Day Him Day,
Day Your Day O
Nobody Worry Nobody.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by BALLOSKI: 12:58am On Apr 01
These men de overstretch their influence and strength. So, if anybody attacks Wike, it's Fubara that would receive the strike?
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by PropertyBuying(f): 7:50am On Apr 01
YINKS89:
Thought this matter had died down at some point
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by EDOLUWA: 9:41am On Apr 26
Whalis:

Many of you talk like dunce. You don't know what Fubara knows. You think Fubara is a fool? Wike gave him governorship but feared Fubara might turn out as he has become and rightly surrounded him with his loyalists. Wike has the police and army. Where is Fubara coming from? Wike is a lawyer and at that a life bencher. Many of you out of hate for Wike and ignorance talk like people who do not have reasoning. The odds are against Fubara. The only thing standing in for Fubara is the court of public opinion and making sure there's no crisis in Rivers State. Fubara would have been a goner long time ago.

Thank you for calling people dunce. Thump up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo / Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.