Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment (22645 Views)

PDP Reacts As Rivers Assembly Threatens To Impeach Fubara / Lagos Assembly Threatens To Arrest Ambode, Four Ex-commissioners / How Lagos Assembly Is Caging Ambode With Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by AkumTemi: 7:09am On Mar 31

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by chigo32: 7:13am On Mar 31
Former governor Amaechi pick wike as well but wike did the same thing to Amaechi.
khattab02:
Honestly!

Very very annoying, later they will claim my people said this, my people said that or my people sent me to do this.

I wonder if their people sent them to be threatening the governor with impeachment all the time.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by SUNNINO(m): 7:21am On Mar 31
They stubborn but not exposed,that is Wike is still doing his madness.
flexyrule:
Governing a state like Rivers state can never be easy for anyone who is WEAK!

Naturally, ALL the ethnic groups in Rivers state are strong headed in nature.

I wonder where this Fubara guy emanate from sef.

No single ball!

I think it would be in the interest of the people to impeach him. How this one wan take fight opposition, how would he protect the interest of his people and the Niger Delta? How would he tame militants and cult groups?

How?
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by sole26: 7:37am On Mar 31
Abbeytoy:
A lots of people up there making mouth and daring the honourable s and Wike like they have anything they can do.

If they impeach Fubara, nothing will happen. The only thing that will happen is going to court to claim it back.

If you protest, you'll get lekki treatment.

Stop using emotions to deal with legal, politics or government issues.

Which legality are u talking about?
If we should go by d law, d 27 lawmarkers seized to be lawmakers d very day they decamped to APC. So forget about d legality of the battle.
They know them no get base. If the try it, Faburu will go to court and win dem, after that it will be brutal for dem.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by blackgold2018(m): 7:41am On Mar 31
Fiscus105:

If it's not Tinubu, he would have thrown out and by now, be referring to as ex governor, you are ignorant of so many things.
you are very foolish.

Tinubu is even the one that gave the threat to him through or before the supreme court judgment.

Tinubu threatened him of the judgment against Fubara favour if you doesn't agree with their agreement or demand.

Tinubu is more concerned about his rivers state vote in next election. And the only person to give him that votes through rigging is Wike. That's why he need to keep Wike in charge in Rivers.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by robosky02(m): 7:43am On Mar 31
yinkus6750:
Both parties ought to sheath their swords after the Presidents interference .
But Sim keeps looking for trouble where there is none.
His he really ready for governance?

How is he looking for trouble?
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by MartinsD12(m): 7:59am On Mar 31
Islie:

https://punchng.com/just-in-rivers-assembly-threatens-fubara-with-impeachment/?amp

Nigerian politics is nonsense and that's why we keep going backwards, impeach a Governor because his group allegedly attacked a former governor who has seen himself as a mini God in Rivers state what arrant nonsense
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by fubsy: 8:03am On Mar 31
Sim Fubara should carry his cross. We talked and talked for him to be the governor he is supposed to be, but he still fell for the Abuja plotters of his fall - Wike and Tinubu.
Fubara showed weakness. So, if he is impeached, Rivers people will not pity him anymore. Rivers' people tried to make him strong, but he showed himself as a weak man.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Brash7: 8:10am On Mar 31
Fubara had the chance to destroy the drunkard completely, but he chose to listen to the criminal drug baron. Let him endure whatever they are doing to him.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by senatordave1(m): 8:15am On Mar 31
Penguin2:
Dem no born them well

You dey ok so
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by lagosrd: 8:15am On Mar 31
It's like the kind of peace fubara is selling is under the belt peace. How come when they attack their principal, it's the governor that will be attacked back.

Fubara... My full fledged izon man
As e dey sweet you, e dey pain them
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Alphanancy: 8:22am On Mar 31
Who will impeach him? You guys do no even know the process of impeachment. Which Chief judge will authorize the impeachment notice, the same one that Fubara appointed? I don't think so.
Abbeytoy:
A lots of people up there making mouth and daring the honourable s and Wike like they have anything they can do.

If they impeach Fubara, nothing will happen. The only thing that will happen is going to court to claim it back.

If you protest, you'll get lekki treatment.

Stop using emotions to deal with legal, politics or government issues.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by vanitybutiwanti: 8:44am On Mar 31
Chekwume16:
Do you stay in ph. Have you ever been to ph before. Where will they sit and impeach him. Do you know how ph was brought to a standstill by Ijaw boys last time. You will just sit in one cubicle and be typing rubbish. That step alone can set the whole niger delta on fire.
I'm in Port Harcourt, nothing will happen if he is impeached, stop bleating on the Internet, will you come out when the fight starts? You think the other group do not have violent supporters in their ranks too? It seems many of you on social media are detached from reality..when hes impeached for a second time, the whole state will be militarised and there's nothing Internet chest beaters can do about it

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by vanitybutiwanti: 8:46am On Mar 31
Alphanancy:
Who will impeach him? You guys do no even know the process of impeachment. Which Chief judge will authorize the impeachment notice, the same one that Fubara appointed? I don't think so.
Stop talking about things you know nothing about, majority of the comments on this thread is fueled by ignorance, the Chief judge is Simeon Amadi from Emuoha, an ikwerre man appointed by wike, although the governor may have bought him over with billions of Naira but somehow his loyalty still lies with wuke
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by vanitybutiwanti: 8:46am On Mar 31
Moseshasss:
Everyone has shut himself With the president's resolution...

The House cannot impeach the Governor I repeat they can't, Just look at the process... The chief judge appointed by the Governor has a major role in the impeachment...

The legislators are busy overriding the Governor and have no power to implement... So they are frustrated.... Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tribal sentiments has over taken the situation the legislators should threat with caution...
chief judge was appointed by wike
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Toeyota: 9:18am On Mar 31
vanitybutiwanti:
I'm in Port Harcourt, nothing will happen if he is impeached, stop bleating on the Internet, will you come out when the fight starts? You think the other group do not have violent supporters in their ranks too? It seems many of you on social media are detached from reality..when hes impeached for a second time, the whole state will be militarised and there's nothing Internet chest beaters can do about it

Stop talking trash.
He can't be impeached.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by AmazingELixir: 9:30am On Mar 31
chigo32:
All this struggle and over commitment will end one day, wike one day u will leave all ds wealth and power when u die. How can wike govern Rivers State for 8 years in peace but he does not want another person to govern d said State in peace. Wike ur end is near

grin grin grin

These people will never fail to amaze me....it is nolonger " Wike will be completely irrelevant after May 29" .... it is now now " Wike one day u will leave all ds wealth and power when u die.".

Youngman let me ask you....are you immortal or you intended to life until wike goes under, you can't even guarantee than wike will not outlive you.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by waveman2: 9:30am On Mar 31
So you mean people don't change loyalty.Its very easy for a nigeria man to change is loyalty especially to the one that pays the piper.The CJ of rivers state answers to the governor cos he makes his job easy.

ddippset:
But in this case I think the current CJ was appointed by Wike and is an Ikwere man.

He has a tenure and cannot be removed.

The current CJ is most likely still loyal to Wike.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Ategberoson(m): 9:44am On Mar 31
Fubara offer peace for Wike that want extraordinary vawulence

Peace is cheap and it is natural, you see vawulence very expensive and is not for softhearted people like Fubara
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by EDOLUWA: 9:54am On Mar 31
If I am Fubara:

# I will sue wike to Court for causing crisis in the state

# I will make all the defected lawmakers lose their seats just as Obaseki did.

# All the defected lawnakers will no more use government building to have their session

# I will tell Presidency not to interfere any longer

# Lastly I will not listen to any plea from any political leaders not to deal with all the trouble makers.

LIFE IS WAR !!!
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by vanitybutiwanti: 10:09am On Mar 31
Toeyota:

Stop talking trash.
He can't be impeached.
Stop talking trash he can be Impeached, this is Nigeria
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by 3Ceagle(m): 10:26am On Mar 31
Fubara is a weak man and that is the reason Wike chose him as his successor. All these shenagigans is for one man's interest, Wike.
If not for selfish interest how come he is one leg in PDP and another in APC, very absurd.
Same man who alienated Rotimi Amechi his benefactor. Well, karma is a b*tch. Do unto others what you will others do unto you.

Have we suddenly forgotten Ngige and the okija shrine pact with his benefactor.

Once any clandestine agreement is inimical to public good it is non and void, and not binding on the people.

Fubara should have known that a goat will never have justice in the court of lions (wike and his master).
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by 3Ceagle(m): 10:34am On Mar 31
EDOLUWA:
If I am Fubara:

# All the defected lawnakers will no more use government building to have their session

# Lastly I will not listen to any plea from any political leaders not to deal with all the trouble makers.

LIFE IS WAR !!!

Unfortunately Fubara is not you. Wike really studied him before choosing him. It remains to see if Wike made the right choice.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Whalis: 10:51am On Mar 31
EDOLUWA:
If I am Fubara:

LIFE IS WAR !!!
Many of you talk like dunce. You don't know what Fubara knows. You think Fubara is a fool? Wike gave him governorship but feared Fubara might turn out as he has become and rightly surrounded him with his loyalists. Wike has the police and army. Where is Fubara coming from? Wike is a lawyer and at that a life bencher. Many of you out of hate for Wike and ignorance talk like people who do not have reasoning. The odds are against Fubara. The only thing standing in for Fubara is the court of public opinion and making sure there's no crisis in Rivers State. Fubara would have been a goner long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by GreatOchuks: 11:19am On Mar 31
I thought Ambode was the weakest loser who was lucky to be a Governor in Nigeria until I saw Simp Fubara .

There's a book , 1948 which says "War is Peace". ,,,,,The sentiments and pity was on his side already, those who never voted for him had sided with him , entered the streets to voice out their displeasures and we're ready to do battle behind him against Godfatherism and oppression.
But the Clown went to Abuja to sign a Death wish as Agreement , in the name of let Peace reign and taken the wind off the sails of his Supporters.

He's now like a Lion in the Midst of a pack of hungry Hyenas ,, anything he sees he can manage.
Weak Man.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by GreatOchuks: 11:29am On Mar 31
EDOLUWA:
If I am Fubara:

LIFE IS WAR !!!
The fuuul has lost the plot when the odds were in his favour,, he has gone to sign his bench Warrant in Abuja in the name of "Peace" .
Forgetting that War is Peace
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by prophetfire: 11:46am On Mar 31
onilanre:

He messed up big time.
I dislike very weak and lily-livered human beings, especially if they are in leadership positions. Fubara is a shame of a weak governor.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by mastermaestro(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31
Fubara, shut down the house of assembly for good. Go the Obaseki way. Remove the roofs of the assembly and their official quarters so that they can go join Wike in Abuja. In fact, chase them from the state. Target and revoke the C of O's of their private and business properties in choice areas. Drive them out of the state.

This man nor get mind o. Person get power but no mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by BondRiv: 3:57pm On Mar 31
Since he won't obey laws. Creating unnecessary crisis for himself and the state.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Blue3k(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31
Kukutente23:

That card is still on the table
The case is still in court

Hopefully, he plays for his sake. The fools in assembly understand they can just veto and pass whatever bill they want now. He needs loyalist and to go the populace route.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by torqque7(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31
This yeye man is too pathetic and weak and deserves to be impeached..mu-mu we all backed him thinking he had the balls to standup against the wiked but we discovered he has a pvs5y instead of balls..abeg comot am from there,see how common LG chairmen are using him to do mumu..
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by torqque7(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31
mastermaestro:
Fubara, shut down the house of assembly for good. Go the Obaseki way. Remove the roofs of the assembly and their official quarters so that they can go join Wike in Abuja. In fact, chase them from the state. Target and revoke the C of O's of their private and business properties in choice areas. Drive them out of the state.

This man nor get mind o. Person get power but no mind. grin

Na pvs5y him be na no balls at all..imagine governor wey common LG Chairman dey use do yeye and he just bend over as their bi.tc,h..disgusting man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-graft War: Buhari In Dilemma Over Judges / Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe / 10 Things Nigerian Senators’ Jumbo Allowances Can Fix In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.