Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment (22682 Views)

PDP Reacts As Rivers Assembly Threatens To Impeach Fubara / Lagos Assembly Threatens To Arrest Ambode, Four Ex-commissioners / How Lagos Assembly Is Caging Ambode With Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by TrennixGLOBAL: 11:41pm On Mar 30
Fubara is too weak to play the political game against Wike and now he is seeing the result.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Abbeytoy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30
erospecial:

You are a slowpoke and pig!

Is that all you have to say?

Yes I am

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by YesDaddyTill203: 11:46pm On Mar 30
it's their constitutional right to impeach if they have the votes.
You might not like their motives and reason for impeachment but it's within the law to impeach if they have the votes to carry it out.

All the hypocrites that were happy when the Edo deputy was about to be impeached will now all of a sudden start crying that the assembly must have good reason to impeach. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria.

They will support anything illegal or unethical as long as it favors them or the people that they support. No principles just sentiments.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by PROPHETmichael: 11:46pm On Mar 30
I have no sympathy for Fubara, he has proven to be a mumu man when he entered into that infamous Abuja agreement with Wike in partnership with Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by chigo32: 11:47pm On Mar 30
All this struggle and over commitment will end one day, wike one day u will leave all ds wealth and power when u die. How can wike govern Rivers State for 8 years in peace but he does not want another person to govern d said State in peace. Wike ur end is near

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Tilewizy: 11:49pm On Mar 30
Dem no go allow this man rest.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Fiscus105(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30
otherway:

They should impeach this mumu already.

Very stwpid guy. When he ought to have stood his ground when they defected... He was so foolish to follow the deciet of Tinubu and Wike.

Very fooooolish man

If it's not Tinubu, he would have thrown out, and by now, be referring to as ex governor.
You are ignorant of so many things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by akaahs(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30
AcuraZDX:
Nawa oo.

Fubara you really messed up.

If you had continued with your first plot, all these nonsense would have ended.

I pity the state Sha.
I stop pitying him ever since he made that u-turn. He deserves what ever he get.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:11am On Mar 31
Enough of this shenanigans! Whom did they think elected them into that position? Attimes i wonder if they are working for the people or for wike?
I just pity for Rivers people!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:19am On Mar 31
helinues:
Wike better not see the wrath of the Rivers people .

Too much of everything, the end no dey good
I will reply your dm baby booo
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by ForensikOrder: 12:28am On Mar 31
Racoon:
Is there any constitutionalism in Rivers state? Hehehe! Wike and his men still regrouping to hit on Fubara.
Ah, Bros, for Rivers state, e be like say the mata dey always hot like pepper soup! Wike and him men dey always get one kain regrouping to tackle issues, but e be like say the drama never end. Wetin you think about all these political palava wey dey happen for our state? E fit make person head dey turn like say na Nollywood movie!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by otherway: 12:29am On Mar 31
Fiscus105:

If it's not Tinubu, he would have thrown out and by now, be referring to as ex governor, you are ignorant of so many things.

Read my post again and this time, gently so that you will comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by otherway: 12:32am On Mar 31
akaahs:

I stop pitying him ever since he made that u-turn. He deserves what ever he get.

Exactly my point.

He ought not to have taken Tinubu's advise. He lacks stamina.

He had the best chance to remove all the defected house members but he allowed fear to make him accept the crazy unconstitutional abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Danchibez: 12:37am On Mar 31
otherway:

They should impeach this mumu already.

Very stwpid guy. When he ought to have stood his ground when they defected... He was so foolish to follow the deciet of Tinubu and Wike.

Very fooooolish man

He really messed up. He don't hv the boldness to be a governor

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:38am On Mar 31
farouk2much:
Any ipob state will never see peace..... Make una kill una self..... Am watching in HD
and who told you that Rivers State is an IPOB state... Dis wan go school at all or ABI na community quota system you take dey type rubbish here... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by ForensikOrder: 12:41am On Mar 31
Danchibez:

He really messed up. He don't hv the boldness to be a governor
He really no show the kind strength wey person wey wan be governor suppose get.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by khattab02: 12:56am On Mar 31
Na wa oo.. for how long this brouhaha go continue for this state naa.. undecided

That's why I hate what the leaders and politicians are doing.

Things like this shows they don't care about the state neither do they care about the people who is the bed rock of this so called democracy.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by khattab02: 12:58am On Mar 31
If it is not anti party, it is inter party.

If it is not inter party, it is intra party problems.

They poor masses are the grass that will suffer all these outcomes.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by khattab02: 1:02am On Mar 31
valentineuwakwe:
Enough of this shenanigans! Whom did they think elected them into that position? Attimes i wonder if they are working for the people or for wike?
I just pity for Rivers people!
Honestly!

Very very annoying, later they will claim my people said this, my people said that or my people sent me to do this.

I wonder if their people sent them to be threatening the governor with impeachment all the time.
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Germanhunter(m): 1:02am On Mar 31
Don’t bite the hand that feeds you .. in as much as I am not an advocate of God fatherism .. but truth be told .. wiked single handedly pick fubara for a reason .. he should at least be loyal for a period of time .. this life isn’t all about trying to cut corners .. even in saner climes .. Loyalty is compulsory .. Ingrates should be dealt with with utter violence .. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by khattab02: 1:09am On Mar 31
Germanhunter:
Don’t bite the hand that feeds you .. in as much as I am not an advocate of God fatherism .. but truth be told .. wiked single handedly pick fubara for a reason .. he should at least be loyal for a period of time .. this life isn’t all about trying to cut corners .. even in saner climes .. Loyalty is compulsory .. Ingrates should be dealt with with utter violence .. rubbish
Wike does not own the state.

Let him focus in his Federal level.

And allow the people of River to move forward

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by khattab02: 1:10am On Mar 31
Sometimes I tend to wonder 🤔

Is Peter Odili not from this state?

I rarely hear anything about him rather Wike this, Wike that

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by treatise: 1:18am On Mar 31
AcuraZDX:
Nawa oo.

Fubara you really messed up.

Big time

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by FireUpNow(m): 1:46am On Mar 31
Wike ooo. Bribe money is speaking. We dey watch
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by lekonso: 1:46am On Mar 31
ddippset:
One man wants to continue to keep Rivers state in his pocket.

If you like impeach Fubara and bring Wike's twin brother, they will still fight.

There is a level of control which you cannot exhibit in an adult governor, even if he is your son.

If you like impeach him, there will be many more Fubaras if your master doesn't let go of his third term aspiration.
You are 100% right, your head correct, no be small.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:51am On Mar 31
Wike allow this man to rule face early Grave 🪦🪦🪦🪦. To much everything kills
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by ignis: 2:08am On Mar 31
Wike go scatter Rivers laslas
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:52am On Mar 31
dangoteinlaw:
Mumu governor. Small time he will come and tell you how peace is the best governance. The peace we enjoy today eas as a result of the war your past heros fought against tyrannic ones like wike
I history of this world, peace has not been able to solve any problems. Conflict, battle, war did. Just look at amnesty being granted to terorists resulting in more and more kidnappings and killing. Imagine if firing squad is the punishment for kidnapping in Nigeria. You can then sleep with your doors open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by ObalendeCMS: 3:13am On Mar 31
Foo1ish old men!
Re: Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment by Chekwume16(m): 3:16am On Mar 31
Do you stay in ph. Have you ever been to ph before. Where will they sit and impeach him. Do you know how ph was brought to a standstill by Ijaw boys last time. You will just sit in one cubicle and be typing rubbish. That step alone can set the whole niger delta on fire.
Abbeytoy:
A lots of people up there making mouth and daring the honourable s and Wike like they have anything they can do.

If they impeach Fubara, nothing will happen. The only thing that will happen is going to court to claim it back.

If you protest, you'll get lekki treatment.

Stop using emotions to deal with legal, politics or government issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Buhari Contests 100 Times, He Can't Rule This Country- Witches & Wizard / Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' / Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.