Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel (19995 Views)

U.S. Approved More Bombs To Israel On Day Of World Central Kitchen Strikes / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Needlemover: 10:08pm On Mar 30
God1000:
This is bad, Mr Biden is a hypocrite for doing that, he's aiding and abetting a genocide, he will later pretend as if he cares about Palestinians.

Despite all the help, netanyahu still disrespect him every now and then, is it not better to stand his ground instead of trying to please Israel all the time.

He should stop playing games and politics with innocent lives

I will never worship any country all in the name of God's chosen, they need to see other people as humans and treat them with all the dignity

Nonsense. Because it's Palestinian terrorists, it's games been played with lives, yet you Muslim terrorists in this shit hole called Nigeria have been maiming, butchering and committing various genocidal acts against Christians in the north for years, taking their lands and yet you blood sucking demons never complain. If I were Netayanhu I would bomb the entire Palestine once and for all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30
JayyXXX:
You can actually tell him that without being low.
I am not being low , I am being real, and I dont need to tell him anything cuz he knows between israel and palestine who is killing innocent children, women and men, destroying homes, hospitals and schools for bo reason.

the isreali mossad created hamas and. hamas has nothing to do with the palestinian people. israel is same as hamas. all this wars is just a continuation of the ancient crusades. to usurp the land of the Palestinians by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by JayyXXX(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30
EMILO2STAY:
I am not being low , I am being real, and I dont need to tell him anything cuz he knows between israel and palestine who is killing innocent children, women and men, destroying homes, hospitals and schools for bo reason.

the isreali mossad created hamas and. hamas has nothing to do with the palestinian people. israel is same as hamas. all this wars is just a continuation of the ancient crusades. to usurp the land of the Palestinians by force.

You're sounding pained now, take it easy.

Let's face the problem in the north

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by SaLongs1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30
Urbaby:
Some people won't like this cheesy
Death to all terrorists
grin They have started wailing and gnashing their teeth above you.

2 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by SaLongs1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30
Needlemover:

Nonsense. Because it's Palestinian terrorists, it's games been played with lives, yet you Muslim terrorists in this shit hole called Nigeria have been maiming, butchering and committing various genocidal acts against Christians in the north for years, taking their lands and yet you blood sucking demons never complain. If I were Netayanhu I would bomb the entire Palestine once and for all.
I support death to all terrorists and their lovers.

4 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by SenatePresdo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30
God1000:
This is bad, Mr Biden is a hypocrite for doing that, he's aiding and abetting a genocide, he will later pretend as if he cares about Palestinians.

Despite all the help, netanyahu still disrespect him every now and then, is it not better to stand his ground instead of trying to please Israel all the time.

I will never worship any country all in the name of God's chosen, they need to see other people as humans and treat them with dignity.

Nobody is child of devil, God created us all.

You are deliberately against the word of God.

You don't question his words, God has covenant with Abraham, not with our forefathers.

2 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by adams123: 10:15pm On Mar 30
Righteousness2:
These set of release i believe is for Hezebollah Terrorists in lebanon.
I Believe a War with Hezebollah is Imminent and the US knows that.

Hezebollah terrorists are Presently forming warriors right now and terrorizing Israel from the Northern border. No one is making noise now or warning them to desist and maintain themselves

When the APPLE of GOD'S eye begin to gaza hezbollah and lebanon, you will begin to hear all sorts of cries here and there.

Hamas is a done deal for extermination. ISRAEL will enter rafah to finish up the last terriorist battalion in the next few weeks.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER

You will see the reality of your position as a Christian after death. You can't enter heaven except you died as a Muslim in the generation of ours.
As for the Israel and Hamas, I can't say much on their war but GOD will judge them at the end of the day. For Biden, God will also judge him by his action and inaction

2 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by pretydiva(f): 10:15pm On Mar 30
[quote author=raheema4u post=129190480][/quote]
??
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by bemeruca: 10:15pm On Mar 30
RodgersAkpafu:

Don't be silly

That's fact. Tell me what's silly in what I said?
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Holy2Glory: 10:18pm On Mar 30
God1000:

The US may be hypocrites playing the hid and seek game, but you are very hungry. Nobody is worshiping Israel my fellow. It's just that no one wants to be another victim like Pharoah

I will never worship any country all in the name of God's chosen, they need to see other people as humans and treat them with dignity.

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by mu2sa2: 10:18pm On Mar 30
condralbedez:
But they are not going to withdraw their supports.... Know this and know peace
It's not likely to happen with elderly men like Biden or Trump but polls show that the majority of the youth support it. Time will tell.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Righteousness2(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30
adams123:

You will see the reality of your position as a Christian after death. You can't enter heaven except you died as a Muslim in the generation of ours.
As for the Israel and Hamas, I can't say much on their war but GOD will judge them at the end of the day. For Biden, God will also judge him by his action and inaction

Warn your hezebollah Terrorists brothers now to maintain themselves.
I dont want to hear Cries of innocent ooo when ISRAEL hits.

6 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by AntiTerrorist: 10:19pm On Mar 30
Moniya4Real:

A true christian don’t do this. Rather, pray for them cos they don’t know they are in the dark

Why do you think I am a true christian? Not all Muslims support islamic terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Holy2Glory: 10:20pm On Mar 30
[quote author=God1000 post=129190225]This is bad, Mr Biden is a hypocrite for doing that, he's aiding and abetting a genocide, he will later pretend as if he cares about Palestinians.

The US may be hypocrites playing the hid and seek game, but you are very hungry. Nobody is worshiping Israel my fellow. It's just that no one wants to be another victim like Pharoah

GET JESUS NOW!

1 Like

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by BePrepared: 10:20pm On Mar 30
Righteousness2:
These set of release i believe is for Hezebollah Terrorists in lebanon.
I Believe a War with Hezebollah is Imminent and the US knows that.

Hezebollah terrorists are Presently forming warriors right now and terrorizing Israel from the Northern border. No one is making noise now or warning them to desist and maintain themselves

When the APPLE of GOD'S eye begin to gaza hezbollah and lebanon, you will begin to hear all sorts of Cries of Genocide?l, Innocent ooo here and there.
Cry that cry now and warn Hezebollah before ISRAEL gaza the whole place.

Hamas is a done deal for extermination. ISRAEL will enter rafah to finish up the last terriorist battalion in the next few weeks.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER

U are really funny with your choice of words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by MadamExcellency: 10:24pm On Mar 30
Skoonheid:
Biden and the satanic Zionists engaging in the willful slaughter of innocent civilians in Gaza.

Occupying only Palestine isn't their endgame. Google their map of "Greater Israel" and you'll see that their occupation will spread to Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Cyprus and Turkey. Palestine is only the beginning for these colonizers.

All their plans evolve around eliminating the threat to their plans and the primary threat to them are Muslims and Arabs because Islam is the biggest enemy to Satanism, they are clearing the path to their fake Messiah (the Anti Christ) this is why they are trying to take down the Aqsa mosque so then can build their temple on top of it where they will receive the Anti Christ, the less Muslims around the easier it will be for them

Not to mention the more innocent lives they take and spread destruction and degeneracy the closer they get to their god and to meeting their fake Messiah, this is what satanists do like the Nazies, the KKK, and any other racist cults that claim to be followers of God, they take pleasure in targeting innocent civilians.

You just explained Arabs. What are Arabs doing in Africa? When are they going? Has colonization not ended?
There should be no Arab in Africa. L

3 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Dennisochampa: 10:26pm On Mar 30
God1000:

Hamas woke up one morning, unprovoked... Attacked Isreal, killed 1200 people including women and children and kidnapped more than 200 people... It's not genocide....
Isreal retaliates the unprovoked killings of its people, they are guilty of genocide....
The hypocrisy around the world is terrible these days

8 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Dennisochampa: 10:30pm On Mar 30
There are alot of terrorists on nairaland and it's so clear...
If not... Why will a reasonable person blame usa for supporting Isreal, while they ignore the likes of Pakistan and Iran who arm terrorists like hamas to kill innocent women, men and children...
The hamas woke up one day, killed more than 1200 isrealis and kidnapped more than 250....with weapons gotten from terror sponsors like Iran and Pakistan, no one said a thing but Isreal, with the support of USA are retaliating, suddenly the world hates them.....
So Isreal is supposed to allow the killing of its citizens go just like that??
Death to all terrorists...
U can't give people hell and ask dem for peace.....

7 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by fredoooooo: 10:40pm On Mar 30
They still send food to plaestines ... HYPOCRITES grin cheesy
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=129190228] shocked

USA,
A very useless and wicked country! Spits

Sending more bombs to Israel to continue their onslaught and manslaughter against their fellow human beings

Look at you! You refer to gazans as human beings, huh? You've got to be kidding me. Do you know that those gazans behaves like our Nigeria hausa-fulani?

1 Like

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Flows001(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30
Robertgreene1:
Blood Suckers....
Biden sends tonnes of food aides to Palestinians just to fatten them up for the bombs he sends to lsrael to kill them...just like the UK PM Harold Wilson was sending milk to Biafrian babies and bombs to the Nigerians during the Biafrian war...
All these politicians with blood on their hands will suffer terribly in their next lives... that's a certainty!!!
Biden watches the terrible things Israel are doing to Gazan babies daily on TV...babies stuck under piles of rubbles dying slowly for days and all other gory images...yet he isn't moved at all...just because of the millions of dollars of campaign donations that he receives from his fellow blood suckers at the US Military/lndustrial complex and the Powerful lsreali lobby machine in Washington...
Mtcheew... there's nothing like Satan! Human beings are their own Satan
And I'm not supporting Hamas in any form or manner...But if Israel wants to fight Hamas...they should fight Hamas man to man and stop bombing innocent women and babies like the cowards and blood suckers that they are!
Just tell me what an 86 year old billionaire president that is increasingly loosing his mental faculties every passing day is still doing with money and Power?...that he is still indirectly killing innocent babies? won't he just go and retire...rest and be playing with his grand kids! The same Idiot that still cries on air when he remembers his adult son that died decades ago but he is still indirectly killing thousands of other people's babies!
All these politicians must suffer terribly for all the bloods on their hands in their next lives!!!
Mtcheew....

Stop being unreasonable. Did you for a second ever imagine what would have happened to innocent Israeli babies if Israel never had the IRON DOME that intercepted thousands of rockets that Hamas kept firing into Israel?

So you would prefer Israel to fold their hands and allow the animals that have vowed to annihilate them completely to rest, right?

If you didnt complain during the 0ct 7 massacre of Innocent Israelis, then STFU and allow the IDF finish off those bastard terrorists once and for all!

The IDF have always been issuing warnings to civilians to vacate any area before bombing, whoever is caught up in the bombing was probably stubborn to vacate, stop blaming the IDF.

Channel your advise to Hamas, and tell them to come all out and face the IDF in a battle, instead of using innocent lives as covers.

4 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by NwaliE01: 10:42pm On Mar 30
When will all this nonsense stop?

Humans against humans.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30
JayyXXX:
You're sounding pained now, take it easy.

Let's face the problem in the north
yes I am pained because christians believes such genocide is justified by God when it is not and people like righteousness help to spread this misinformation.

the problem in the north is still sponsord by those who sponsor israel and your govenment is in bed with them. so it is the responsibility of your government to tackle the problem in the north or turn a blind eye. I cant face it ur government has that responsibility

if you think boko haram is bad, what makes you thing israel is Good?

is it because muslims terrorist kill in the name of allah that tiu think they are evil? while israel is killing innocent people in the name of a God they do not even believe in yet you think they are good.

the problem in the north is not different from the problem in the middle east right now.
righteuousness is not different from boko haram
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30
AntiTerrorist:
In this month of Ramadan, I wish all faithful Muslim terrorists and their Nigerian sympathizers deaths and more deaths in aallah's hell. Amin 🙏

Amin
Amin
Amin
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by 43Ronin: 10:46pm On Mar 30
Nice 1, Israel need all the bombs dey can get to enter rafah. These powerglding rapist morafùckers need to be dead asap

3 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by RPG2020(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30
Hamas must be 🪓 grin from river to the sea finish them all

2 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by IPDGP: 10:55pm On Mar 30
I said it the other time that usa is only doing eye service
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by oneman2k7: 10:56pm On Mar 30
Warplanes wey dey crash anyhow?
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by PHAYOL81: 10:58pm On Mar 30
USA the pretenders. They keep empowering ISRAEL with ammunitions and weapons while also pretending they don't support the latter's trangression.
Anyway, the God of PALESTINIANS shall fight their battle for them against the self-acclaimed Israelites(like He treated the people of the elephant who once attacked KAABA). I strongly belief the HAMAS are complicating issues, they should've left everything into the hands of the SUPREME BEING. HE will set them free, it's only a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion / Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare / China Wants ‘Reunification’ With Taiwan, Echoing Putin’s Comments About Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.