Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel (19994 Views)

U.S. Approved More Bombs To Israel On Day Of World Central Kitchen Strikes / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Originalsly: 9:15pm On Mar 31
bemeruca:

do you have to follow the Torah to be Jewish? you sound clueless each time you respond. Zionism has nothing to do with Religion. it is a movement of Jews back to their ancestral land. Jews who practiced Judaism or not were part of the Zionist movement.

Guess you missed the part ..... why were the Zionists trying to establish a state in Uganda?..... Israel in Uganda?
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by bemeruca: 9:25pm On Mar 31
Originalsly:

Guess you missed the part ..... why were the Zionists trying to establish a state in Uganda?..... Israel in Uganda?

When you educate yourself about Israel and the jews come back. I won't disturb myself with your drivel
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Originalsly: 9:50pm On Mar 31
bemeruca:

When you educate yourself about Israel and the jews come back. I won't disturb myself with your drivel

Not surprised ... the way out when faced with facts. Drivel cannot be backed up .... and you have no backing for what you're saying.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by ILEMUDA(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01
NOETHNICITY:
Kindly tell who is ‘we’?
Those that love peace and harmony in this world.
We want israel to terminate terrorists/ jihadists and their blind fellowership from Earth.
Extaminate them with their aggressive campaign of ideologies (killing and attacking in the name of religion)
So shall it be Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion / Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare / China Wants ‘Reunification’ With Taiwan, Echoing Putin’s Comments About Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.