Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel (20071 Views)

U.S. Approved More Bombs To Israel On Day Of World Central Kitchen Strikes / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by LordIsaac(m): 1:37am On Mar 31
Meanwhile: God bless Israel!
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by FireUpNow(m): 1:42am On Mar 31
Mosquito nor dey swell up without blood. So Isreal as a country has a big brother got my back in the US and can flex muscle trying to ground Palestine. The US must cease the supply of war arsenals to Israel and let peace reign. Innocent women and children are being killed.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by DeepSight(m): 2:04am On Mar 31
Righteousness2:
These set of release i believe is for Hezebollah Terrorists in lebanon.
I Believe a War with Hezebollah is Imminent and the US knows that.

Hezebollah terrorists are Presently forming warriors right now and terrorizing Israel from the Northern border. No one is making noise now or warning them to desist and maintain themselves

When the APPLE of GOD'S eye begin to gaza hezbollah and lebanon, you will begin to hear all sorts of Cries of Genocide?l, Innocent ooo here and there.
Cry that cry now and warn Hezebollah before ISRAEL gaza the whole place.

IF YOU ARE SILENT WHEN ISRAEL IS ATTACKED!
YOU MUST REMAIN SILENT WHEN ISRAEL RESPONDS!

Hamas is a done deal for extermination. ISRAEL will enter rafah to finish up the last terriorist battalion in the next few weeks.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER

Why is it that when you start your worshipful posts of Israel, you always omit the name of Jesus Christ only to remember that name when condemning we lesser mortals who are not Jews.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by mukthar2000(m): 2:13am On Mar 31
Imagine.

I regret supporting the Biden during election, is already a failure.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by DestinyNigga: 2:19am On Mar 31
Musty112:
Ibrahim 14:42

And never think that Allฤh is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them [i.e., their account] for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].

Even allah is afraid of God's own people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the allah should do well in providing enough virgins for incoming terrorists Isreal will soon send to him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Rolings: 2:31am On Mar 31
Urbaby:
Some people won't like this cheesy
Death to all terrorists

The number one terrorist in the world are USA and Israel.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:45am On Mar 31
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

USA,
A very useless and wicked country! Spits

Sending more bombs to Israel to continue their onslaught and manslaughter against their fellow human beings.
you think US is like Nigeria where you will be granting amnesty to those who have killed Nigerians?
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Father4all: 3:54am On Mar 31
Righteousness2:

Hezebollah terrorists are Presently forming warriors right now and terrorizing Israel from the Northern border. No one is making noise now or warning them to desist and maintain themselves

When the APPLE of GOD'S eye begin to gaza hezbollah and lebanon, you will begin to hear all sorts of Cries of Genocide?l, Innocent ooo here and there.

Hamas is a done deal for extermination. ISRAEL will enter rafah to finish up the last terriorist battalion in the next few weeks.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER
Go
go and fight them na. Nonsense
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Akharmony: 3:58am On Mar 31
Nothing is new. . History seem to b repeating itself again . All this blood shedding all for land and territories.... No peace anywhere.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by olawonder(m): 4:30am On Mar 31
AntiTerrorist:
In this month of Ramadan, I wish all faithful Muslim terrorists and their Nigerian sympathizers deaths and more deaths in aallah's hell. Amin ๐Ÿ™

Youโ€™ll be shocked when you get to the other side after death! The truth is far from what you been fed by your Western lords! Muslims are the terrorists? I dont know your age but you need to create a personal time to actually find out the truth about all the religions in the world
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by mu2sa2: 4:44am On Mar 31
unikprince:

Oya stop crying and go and help the USA to withdraw the support na. grin
You're not disputing that it's US that's propping up isreal. Isreal has the right to exist as a nation and Palestinians have the right to free themselves from isreali oppression.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by KGBKremlin: 5:07am On Mar 31
Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER

Keep quiet you know nothing about God.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by 11doubledee: 5:16am On Mar 31
Skoonheid:
Biden and the satanic Zionists engaging in the willful slaughter of innocent civilians in Gaza.

Occupying only Palestine isn't their endgame. Google their map of "Greater Israel" and you'll see that their occupation will spread to Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Cyprus and Turkey. Palestine is only the beginning for these colonizers.

All their plans evolve around eliminating the threat to their plans and the primary threat to them are Muslims and Arabs because Islam is the biggest enemy to Satanism, they are clearing the path to their fake Messiah (the Anti Christ) this is why they are trying to take down the Aqsa mosque so then can build their temple on top of it where they will receive the Anti Christ, the less Muslims around the easier it will be for them

Not to mention the more innocent lives they take and spread destruction and degeneracy the closer they get to their god and to meeting their fake Messiah, this is what satanists do like the Nazies, the KKK and any other racist cults that claim to be followers of God, they take pleasure in targeting innocent civilians.
grin grin grin
And please where did you get all these from,if i may ask?
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Firebomber: 5:45am On Mar 31
Skoonheid:
Biden and the satanic Zionists engaging in the willful slaughter of innocent civilians in Gaza.

Occupying only Palestine isn't their endgame. Google their map of "Greater Israel" and you'll see that their occupation will spread to Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Cyprus and Turkey. Palestine is only the beginning for these colonizers.

All their plans evolve around eliminating the threat to their plans and the primary threat to them are Muslims and Arabs because Islam is the biggest enemy to Satanism, they are clearing the path to their fake Messiah (the Anti Christ) this is why they are trying to take down the Aqsa mosque so then can build their temple on top of it where they will receive the Anti Christ, the less Muslims around the easier it will be for them

Not to mention the more innocent lives they take and spread destruction and degeneracy the closer they get to their god and to meeting their fake Messiah, this is what satanists do like the Nazies, the KKK and any other racist cults that claim to be followers of God, they take pleasure in targeting innocent civilians.

Hadith
ูˆูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ุฒูู‡ูŽูŠู’ุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฑู’ุจูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ุถู‘ูŽุญู‘ูŽุงูƒู ุจู’ู†ู ู…ูŽุฎู’ู„ูŽุฏูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงุจู’ู†ู ุฌูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฌูุŒ ุญ ูˆูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุฑูŽุงููุนูุŒ - ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽูู’ุธู ู„ูŽู‡ู - ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฒู‘ูŽุงู‚ูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ุงุจู’ู†ู ุฌูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฌูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ููŠ ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุงู„ุฒู‘ูุจูŽูŠู’ุฑูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุณูŽู…ูุนูŽ ุฌูŽุงุจูุฑูŽ ุจู’ู†ูŽ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูุŒ ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ููŠ ุนูู…ูŽุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ู’ุฎูŽุทู‘ูŽุงุจูุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุณูŽู…ูุนูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู โ€

โ€ ู„ุฃูุฎู’ุฑูุฌูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูŠูŽู‡ููˆุฏูŽ ูˆูŽุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุตูŽุงุฑูŽู‰ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฌูŽุฒููŠุฑูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฑูŽุจู ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ู„ุงูŽ ุฃูŽุฏูŽุนูŽ ุฅูู„ุงู‘ูŽ ู…ูุณู’ู„ูู…ู‹ุง โ€"

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
In-book : Book 32, Hadith 75
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 19, Hadith 4366 ย 

Your quran says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by greatefa1011(m): 5:46am On Mar 31
[quote author=God1000 post=129190225]This is bad, Mr Biden is a hypocrite for doing that, he's aiding and abetting a genocide, he will later pretend as if he cares about Palestinians.

Despite all the help, netanyahu still disrespect him every now and then, is it not better to stand his ground instead of trying to please Israel all the time.

He should stop playing games and politics with innocent lives

I will never worship any country all in the name of God's chosen, they need to see other people as humans and treat them with dignity.

Nobody is child of devil, God created us all.

As we are being made restless by Bandits and kidnappers, when it's dawn on them you will start saying" we are brothers and we are one abi"?
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Righteousness2(m): 6:07am On Mar 31
KGBKremlin:

Keep quiet you know nothing about God.
At least you Know Everything. We Praise GOD.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by vowiski(m): 6:15am On Mar 31
mu2sa2:
If the US withdrew financial, economic, military and diplomatic support for isreal, the state of Israel will collapse like a house of sand. Americans know this and the isrealis know this.

Lol, who controls USA?

Okpebulu

Israel is USA and USA is Israel.

1 Like

Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Diligence: 6:17am On Mar 31
What's sickening is asking for a ceasefire when terrorists are still holding women, children, foreigners captive since 7 October 2023; that's utter madness!

Death to all terrorists!
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by BrighterSyde: 6:23am On Mar 31
God1000:
This is bad, Mr Biden is a hypocrite for doing that, he's aiding and abetting a genocide, he will later pretend as if he cares about Palestinians.

Despite all the help, netanyahu still disrespect him every now and then, is it not better to stand his ground instead of trying to please Israel all the time.

I will never worship any country all in the name of God's chosen, they need to see other people as humans and treat them with dignity.

Wonโ€™t you be happy to hear that Hamas has bombed Israel again just the same way they did in October?
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by BrighterSyde: 6:24am On Mar 31
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

USA,

Sending more bombs to Israel to continue their onslaught and manslaughter against their fellow human beings.

The same way Hamas started the onslaught in October against their fellow human beings.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by jeromestarks: 6:24am On Mar 31
God1000:
This is bad, Mr Biden is a hypocrite for doing that, he's aiding and abetting a genocide, he will later pretend as if he cares about Palestinians.

Hamaz shouldn't have killed over 1000 Israelis in the first place. They Palestinians rejoiced when hamaz ambushed Israel. Now , they're crying.

Hamaz shouldn't have started they war. This is a mistake they will regret for a thousand years.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by BrighterSyde: 6:25am On Mar 31
Musty112:

And never think that Allฤh is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them [i.e., their account] for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].

Whatโ€™s allahโ€™s take on the Hamas destruction of innocent lives in October?
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by BrighterSyde: 6:26am On Mar 31
Allardyce:
If you don't know anything please keep quiet.

You trying to sound intelligent when you're not is worse than the life massacred in the Gaza war.

Is it also worse than the innocent lives taken by Hamas in October?
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by BrighterSyde: 6:29am On Mar 31
Kelklein:

Hypรณcrisy personified..

US are the Arsonist and the Firefighter at the same time..

In one breathe, they are telling Israel to stop.
In another, they are sending weapons..

Hypocrites!!

Donโ€™t mind that USA. I donโ€™t know why they are being hypocritical. Why should they tell Israel to stop? They should ensure that Hamas can never repeat killing innocent citizens the way they did in October. Never ever again.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:30am On Mar 31
Lol, we been know Harris was capping the other day... tongue

Tell us what we don't know
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Agapeunit(m): 6:30am On Mar 31
Musty112:

In this case this verse is actually talking about hamas and hezbollah plus all the remaining terrorist groups.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by huptin(m): 6:31am On Mar 31
Musty112:

Allah delays while thousands die ..hmmm your capacity to think deeply is very minute.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Emyogalanya: 6:42am On Mar 31
God1000:

ntoor you fell fell for that propagander news where they told you that usa warns israel of consequences if they invade that city. Its not realy your na perso wey twist kamala haris speech i blame. Once again ntooor
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Emyogalanya: 6:45am On Mar 31
FireUpNow:
Mosquito nor dey swell up without blood. So Isreal as a country has a big brother got my back in the US and can flex muscle trying to ground Palestine. The US must cease the supply of war arsenals to Israel and let peace reign. Innocent women and children are being killed.
Innocent people indeed. You stand with Innocent palestian but limp with Innocent israelis
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by YourGFsnatcher: 6:48am On Mar 31
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

USA,

I see no problem with that. Infact I'm very happy.
Let the bombing continue.

Muslims always rejoice whenever terrorists are unleashing mayhem on others for no reason. But when it's their turn, they are talking about human rights and justice and expects the rest of the world to join them. Naaaaaa.

25% of Muslims are terrorists
50 person will cause harm to you if they have the opportunity because it's part of their religious believe to elimate "infidels"
99% of them are very happy when terrorists attack other people for their religion.

It's only God that did not give them the power he gave the western world.. una for hear am.

No mercy, bomb them all!!!
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by Christian36: 6:49am On Mar 31
God1000:

Did Hamas and their supporters( Palestine) saw human in those Israelite they killed and kidnapped. If you listen to the confession of one of the Hamas that carried out that October attack, then you will know that they deserve what they are facing. They killed children rape women and you expected Isreal to over look it. Isreal is not like Nigeria where their citizens are killed by terrorists and the worst your president can act and do is to come out and say it is the will of God. More than 150 Nigerians were killed on the eve of Christmas till now nothing was done rather they closed that chapter, soon those same people that carried out the attack will still plan another attack until they get to you and I, here you are condemning a country that cared about their citizens and fighting to teach their enemy a bitter lesson so that such won't repeat itself. It is only a weak person that will allow his enemy to put hands in his eye. If terrorists and their supporters can be treated like this, terrorism would have long left this world.
Re: US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel by pquaver(m): 6:50am On Mar 31
Thundafireseun:

I advise USA to fooooolishy continue To Support Ukraine and Israel to Gaza Hezbollah and Lebanon โ€ฆ

The dollar keeps falling every day if you are a forex trader you will understand my point more โ€ฆ

Very soon BRICS NATION will rise with a new currency and the dollar along with America and Israel will fall

And then Russia and china and india will rise and in your myopic mind, they will condone muslim extremist... You funny bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio / 5 Things That Determined Liz Trussโ€™ Fate / Ghana Closes 40 Nigeriansโ€™ Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.