Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Herbal Remedy In Ekiti State (ado-ekiti) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Remedy In Ekiti State (ado-ekiti) (1170 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Anencephaly in Ekiti. / HORRIBLE: Woman Gives Birth To Frog-like Baby In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Yam Eating Is Responsible For Multiple Births In Ekiti? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Remedy In Ekiti State (ado-ekiti) by neo111(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2011
Hello Everyone, Please pardon my spoken english if you find any error, i am not good at it.

I want to introduce to you the most sure and reliable source for herbal healing, I am advertising Chief Doctor Odunayo Adedeji (Balogun of Ekiti State) because i am a living testimony to his remedy. Just few weeks ago, God healed my mum of diabetes, HBP and some other things through Chief Doctor Odunayo Adedeji.

Just contact him with any kind of health/life related issues and i assure you absolute result will be yours.

Reach Chief Doctor Odunayo Adedeji (Balogun Ekiti State) directly on the following numbers 07062388928 and 07054459196

NB: I know there are many impostors out there, especially from our own Lagos. But i am assuring you this source is 100% guaranteed and all i want for the people is good health/life.

(1) (Reply)

Nma Strike: Sack Of Resident Doctors,laughable By Dr Paul John / 24 Things Women Don’t Know About Their Va*jay / Loose Weight With These Health Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.