Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani (37481 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Splashme: 12:07am On Apr 01
True
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by damoobaba: 12:08am On Apr 01
Seefinish:
No, it should be 1 Sam 1:25
" How are the mighty fallen... '?

Nobody has fallen O. It's like you dont who El-rufai is?
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by ValarDoharis: 12:49am On Apr 01
Where was Jesus mentioned in that verse? Was it not Jacob?

Besides, its the old testament, before the scam Jesus was born
LordIsaac:

It’s because Jesus only is Lord!
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by God2man2again(m): 1:23am On Apr 01
Amen Amen Amen 🙏
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 1:34am On Apr 01
Shehu Sani warned and warned but he was labelled the enemy of the state by El-Rufai then and that has to caused him his reelection bid, as El-Rufai pelt him against the party and the people of the state. Today those are hailing the move to secure the loan are the first casualty because they never known or seen what Shehu Sani was seeing as at that time. Never help someone oppression to prepare deadly concoction because you may drink out of the cup unknowingly.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Sportsolutions2(m): 1:35am On Apr 01
FxMasterz:

Not balanced.

Anyone can understand the Bible because it is freely available to all. Muslims keep their Quran as a secret book and could kill a 'Kafir' for touching it. They hoard its contents among themselves.

Google is Your Friend.

The Contents of The Qur'an isn't hidden.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 1:35am On Apr 01
Shehu Sani warned and warned but he was labelled the enemy of the state by El-Rufai then and that has to caused him his reelection bid, as El-Rufai pelt him against the party and the people of the state. Today those are hailing the move to secure the loan are the first casualty because they never known or seen what Shehu Sani was seeing as at that time. Never help someone oppression to prepare deadly concoction because you may drink out of the cup unknowingly. This is just the scenario of what is happening to the governor today, he's reaping from his stupidity of playing dirty game against his own brother and that coming back to hurt him and his government.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 1:41am On Apr 01
ValarDoharis:
Where was Jesus mentioned in that verse? Was it not Jacob?

Besides, its the old testament, before the scam Jesus was born
Repent and be converted before it is too late. Jesus can never be a scam because he doesn't force himself on anyone and he doesn't tell anyone to fight for him. He preached to you, you accept, he embrace you but if you didn't accept, he takes his sandals, wipe it and go away without finding fault and you will never see his disciples killing for him in the disguise of protecting religion.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 1:48am On Apr 01
Sportsolutions2:
It's A Good Thing That Muslims Understand The Bible. That's Intelligence!

It's A Bad Thing That Almost Every Christian Don't Understand The Quran. That's Unwise.

It's One of The Reason For The Many Chaos in The World.
There are many that understand Qur'an but you will never see them arguing it because of the chaos it can birth.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Sportsolutions2(m): 1:54am On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

There are many that understand Qur'an but you will never see them arguing it because of the chaos it can birth.

The Idea is Not To Argue But To Align Belief Systems.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Rolings: 4:13am On Apr 01
NLCreator:

Shehu Sani

E no go better for the people wey turn this man from SENATOR to TWITTER INFLUENCER
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Rolings: 4:32am On Apr 01
adecz:
grin grin

In Nigeria, governors now wan allow
them godfathers breath again...

👉Benue state's Rev. Alia & SFG Akume.

👉 Rivers State Fubara & FCT Minister Wike

👉Kaduna State Governor & El-rufai.

Let the godfathers breath❗️❗️❗️

Stupid Idiots that couldn't win elections without the Godfather suddenly grow wings because they have executive power.....they forgot that those who make their electoral win possible can also make their reelection impossible

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Chukwuka319(m): 4:37am On Apr 01
Many Muslims actually know the Bible far more than most Christians, including the religious fools who entirely depend on the cherry picking teaching of the pulpit bandits they call pastors.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Auki: 4:44am On Apr 01
benuejosh:
Mallam the quote Bible.

Islam will be reduced to a bearest minimum in the future this will be through personal conviction and change of religion or change of man made traditional rules.

State of delusion. Islam will be in your door step
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Free2Fly: 4:55am On Apr 01
Kobojunkie:
So what was said of the God of Israel in Judah is now happening in Kaduna State, Nigeria? undecided

Stupid you and your usual nonsensical talks

The Israel being referred to was a person, Jacob. And of course, that included all his descendants.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by BigkokoRep: 5:23am On Apr 01
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tor! Asiwaju don corner that Kaduna midget.

They will destroy themselves, r
Truly. Na just small small
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:02am On Apr 01
tobenuel:
They are now quoting the Bible
because Jesus is the son of God you came to earth and clean our sins
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by victorazy(m): 7:42am On Apr 01
onumadu:

My MOST FAVORITE BIBLE QUOTE BY FAR. cool

Mine is Isaiah 43
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by victorazy(m): 7:43am On Apr 01
LordIsaac:

They know the truth BUT ego and fear of their elite won't allow them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by oyoofong(m): 8:26am On Apr 01
Shehu,can't find a suitable verse of quran to substantiate the condition of his political oppressors? Just asking though...
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by dNortherner(m): 8:34am On Apr 01
tobenuel:
They are now quoting the Bible
Shehu Sani isn't a muslim that's why. By the way who told you quoting Bible is bad? As a muslim, I own a Bible despite the fact that the innocent holy book is been tempered with.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Truths9ja: 8:35am On Apr 01
Very true here
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 8:50am On Apr 01
Rolings:

Stupid Idiots that couldn't win elections without the Godfather suddenly grow wings because they have executive power.....they forgot that those who make their electoral win possible can also make their reelection impossible
Why are you people glorifying godfatherism in this country. Should a state be under the control of one man just because the man helped the governor to become one. In Yoruba land, they say you don't give someone goat and still hold on to the string. Many of these godfathers still want to dictate the rhymes of governance and turn the governor to puppet. If it makes sense to you, I don't it makes sense to others. If God that gives us breathe everyday still gives us free will to be independent. He never compel you that you must do his bidding always. You guys need to put on thinking cap.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Peter1900(m): 8:53am On Apr 01
I laugh in Latn
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 8:56am On Apr 01
dNortherner:
Shehu Sani isn't a muslim that's why. By the way who told you quoting Bible is bad? As a muslim, I own a Bible despite the fact that the innocent holy book is been tempered with.
You said "tempered" let me just believe it was a typo error.
Please who tampered with the holy book?
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 9:04am On Apr 01
Sportsolutions2:

The Idea is Not To Argue But To Align Belief Systems.
Mr. Man, how many Christians align with the belief system of the Qur'an and how many Muslims align with the belief system of the Bible? I know what I meant when I said "you will never see them arguing it because of the chaos it can birth". I schooled in the north and I know the impact of religion differences what it caused. My 5 years course almost turned to 8 years course because of religion intolerance in the school.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Gentlevip: 9:44am On Apr 01
LordIsaac:

In your imaginative dreams or to them?
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Emman08: 9:48am On Apr 01
Shehu Sani don turn prophet grin grin
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Emman08: 9:49am On Apr 01
Coughs. El Rufai
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Lovit(m): 10:44am On Apr 01
PortHarcourtcit:
My leader, the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, his Excellency, chief, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will reconcile the matter and the GBAJUE'S will be put to big shame...

Oooh, like Tinubu will pay off the Kaduna debts right?

are you playing?
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:54am On Apr 01
Kelklein:
Some of these successor crisis are staged..

Don't be deceived!!
Mention only one that was staged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue / Surrendered Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Go On Violent Riot Over Cow Meat / Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.