Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani (37434 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Sportsolutions2(m): 11:47am On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, how many Christians align with the belief system of the Qur'an and how many Muslims align with the belief system of the Bible? I know what I meant when I said "you will never see them arguing it because of the chaos it can birth". I schooled in the north and I know the impact of religion differences what it caused. My 5 years course almost turned to 8 years course because of religion intolerance in the school.

I agreed with you.

And I'm still agreeing with you.

However, You Are Missing My Point.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Kobojunkie: 12:05pm On Apr 01
Free2Fly:
∆ Stupid you and your usual nonsensical talks
The Israel being referred to was a person, Jacob. And of course, that included all his descendants.
Whar aspeft of what you said now is Nigeria? undecided
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Olas121: 12:38pm On Apr 01
Seefinish:
instead of Quran

Wahalla dey like bicycle
Some of our Muslims know Bible pass some Christian self.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by oziezu: 1:45pm On Apr 01
benuejosh:
Mallam the quote Bible.

Islam will be reduced to a bearest minimum in the future this will be through personal conviction and change of religion or change of man made traditional rules.

No need to attack Islam, just because a Muslim quotes from the Bible. Islam grows stronger daily despite the nefarious activities of evil Muslims. Take it easy because true Muslims and true Christians are never enemies, but rather, debate positively on how to worship The Creator successfully.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 2:30pm On Apr 01
Sportsolutions2:

I agreed with you.

And I'm still agreeing with you.

However, You Are Missing My Point.
Let it just fly and let us allow the sleepy dog lies.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by platymus: 5:15pm On Apr 01
Sportsolutions2:
It's A Good Thing That Muslims Understand The Bible. That's Intelligence!

It's A Bad Thing That Almost Every Christian Don't Understand The Quran. That's Unwise.

It's One of The Reason For The Many Chaos in The World.
You only need to know the truth[and nothing else] to be free from the chaos o this world! So knowing the quran is not near relevancy in the kingdom of light
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by Sportsolutions2(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01
platymus:

You only need to know the truth[and nothing else] to be free from the chaos o this world! So knowing the quran is not near relevancy in the kingdom of light

That's Your Take.
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by wasi9ice: 7:24pm On Apr 01
Kelklein:
Some of these successor crisis are staged..

Don't be deceived!!
That of Rivers State is not .... sad sad
Re: Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani by FxMasterz: 7:09am On Apr 04
Sportsolutions2:

Google is Your Friend.

The Contents of The Qur'an isn't hidden.

Yet Muslims kill kafirs for touching the Quran. Dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.