Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Easter: Obaseki Felicitates With Christians, Urges Hope, Resilience Amid Economi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter: Obaseki Felicitates With Christians, Urges Hope, Resilience Amid Economi (62 Views)

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja / Yuletide: Umahi Salutes Christians, Urges Ebonyians To Be Prayerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter: Obaseki Felicitates With Christians, Urges Hope, Resilience Amid Economi by Aisosa25: 5:18pm On Mar 31
Easter: Obaseki felicitates with Christians, urges hope, resilience amid economic headwinds

The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki has urged Christians to reflect on the lessons of Easter celebration, charging them not to lose hope amid the economic headwinds.

The governor in his Easter message in commemoration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, which is the hallmark of the Easter season, noted: “I heartily felicitate with our Christian faithful as we commemorate the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

“Easter is a time for reflection, love, sacrifice, renewal and hope. I urge that we use this opportunity to ponder on the lessons and purpose of the celebration and renew our resolve towards achieving a more progressive and prosperous Nigeria.”

He said, “As a people, we may have been stretched beyond limits occasioned by the high cost of living and other economic headwinds, but we must not lose hope. Working together in unity, we can overcome these challenges and place our country on the path of sustainable growth and development.

“We must remain resilient and use the period of the celebration to seek the face of God, share our joy with neighbours and work towards a peaceful and progressive nation.

“I wish you all a celebration filled with joy, peace and love. Happy Easter celebration,” he added.

Easter: Obaseki felicitates with Christians, urges hope, resilience amid economic headwinds

I heartily felicitate with our Christian faithful as we commemorate the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Easter is a time for reflection, love, sacrifice, renewal and hope. I urge that we use this opportunity to ponder on the lessons and purpose of the celebration and renew our resolve towards achieving a more progressive and prosperous Nigeria.

As a people, we may have been stretched beyond limits occasioned by the high cost of living and other economic headwinds, but we must not lose hope. Working together in unity, we can overcome these challenges and place our country on the path of sustainable growth and development.

We must remain resilient and use the period of the celebration to seek the face of God, share our joy with neighbours and work towards a peaceful and progressive nation.

I wish you all a celebration filled with joy, peace and love.

Happy Easter celebration.

His Excellency,

Godwin Obaseki,

Governor, Edo State

https://www.godwinobaseki.com/News/easter-obaseki-felicitates-with-christians-urges-hope-resilience-amid

Re: Easter: Obaseki Felicitates With Christians, Urges Hope, Resilience Amid Economi by insidelife22(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31
I passed by the Governor's lodge, on my way to the village from Lagos,and funny enough I asked the driver to stop because of the sweet aroma coming from inside, am sure a cow and many fowls were slaughtered, unfortunately for me the driver couldn't stop coz he is a madman,having escaped from Yabaleft.

I couldn't report him coz I escaped from Kuje prison this morning to celebrate Easter.

Happy Easter Sunday Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Easter: Nasslaf Chairman, Emeka Nwala Salutes Nass, Nasc, And Nilds Leadership / Hon. Dr. Obawale Adebisi Congratulates A Philanthropist And Assertive Politician / Bishop To Politicians: Nigerians, Not Personal Interest, Should Be Your Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.