Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. (12648 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. by ShenTeh(m): 8:00am On Apr 02
Elxandre:

We should invest in massive brain drain?

No. We have more than enough if we develop it.

On the contrary, what we are doing right now is investing in brain drain. We admit few people into those courses, subsidize their education and when they graduate, they would still find their way to travel out.

When we invest in agriculture, oil and gas, energy etc for instance, we are able to have enough for domestic use and we can export the excess. So why not?

Think about that.
Re: Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. by humilitypays(m): 8:37am On Apr 02
Childofgrace18:

Since Togo and Benin republic is not their in your own analysis, then what are they doing in the reality list I shared with you kid? The only thing your likes knows is insult, I pray you grow one day. You brought politics in a discussion that is entirely focused on japa. Instead of you to better your life, you choose insult. I ask again, what is Togo and Benin republic doing in the list because for you, they are heaven on earth and don't have any business to be in the red list country. Na only shit hole like Nigeria deserve to be in the list due to your hatred for your country and its leader simply because your Messiah lost an election. Continue, 2027 is around the corner. Oya insult me is in your DNA.
Fake lover of Nigeria.

Tribal bigot hiding under the veil of elder that loves Nigeria, see him yeye mouth.

Tribal bigot forming lover of Nigeria just because his tribesman is in charge of the destruction of Nigeria, nature and God will disgrace you all, yeye man shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NRC to test run Lagos-Abeokuta rail line early February / Describe Your First Trip By Air / Tragedy As Ambulance Kills Three In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.