Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) (50773 Views)

Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Image123(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31
Well done to new lawyer Deji
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Morbeta11(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31
Hope his diahorria of the mouth will reduce....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by HandsomeBlack: 7:47pm On Mar 31
Why was he arrested?
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by tunwumi: 7:48pm On Mar 31
Ok
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by 9JAMac10: 7:48pm On Mar 31
Hahahaha. Nigeria is a comedy of errors. God bless Nigeria irrespective of whatever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Mar 31
bmaster2000:
Ex-convict.
Ex-inmate
Newly released

The stain will be indelible on his image and personality till ......

what crime was he convicted of committing?

who convicted him?

16 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Whobedatte(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31
Guy don reduce sharperly
stop making baseless accusations next time

4 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by UgoFly: 7:49pm On Mar 31
T
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by ednut1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31
He will still go back
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:51pm On Mar 31
He now looks very humble......😂
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by bmaster2000: 7:52pm On Mar 31
lexy2014:

who convicted him?

Google is your friend.

Okay..The police just arrested him for nothing and put him in jail for 5 days . ...., abi?
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31
Fadddd:
Ar no dey this country again? Weytin him do?

He talk say Olopa bosses dey bend Bobrisky steady...! embarassed

As much as there might be some truth to his claims (homosexual nonsense is widespread among wealthy and elite Nigerian circles)...

But, nor be everything dem dey talk for internet.

He always says 'y'all gonna learn'.

Now, he has learned the terribly hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31
Who be very dark man and wetin him dey do for a living?
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Poiniyisworld: 7:53pm On Mar 31
Please try and find out the actual meaning of ex-convict and ex-inmate before you run into your own trouble o.

bmaster2000:
Ex-convict.
Ex-inmate
Newly released

The stain will be indelible on his image and personality till ......

10 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by broadman20: 7:54pm On Mar 31
helinues:
Lucky him. Adeyanju tried for being around.

He should stop being reckless next time

If we are arresting people for being reckless, you would have died in jail by now.

7 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31
But very dark man is right.
The Constitution is not being upheld by the police.
Why is Bob risky bigger than our law?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by bmaster2000: 7:56pm On Mar 31
Poiniyisworld:
Please try and fins out the actual meaning of ex-convict and ex-inmate but you run into your own trouble o.

All these are semantics

He was locked up for 5 days and later released ....it is called ex-student in the school of police authority
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Heffalump(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31
Omo, mosquitoes go Don chop a hell out of this man. See as him kit up grin
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Mar 31
bmaster2000:

Google is your friend.

Okay..The police just arrested him for nothing and put him in jail for 5 days . ...., abi?

except you dont know the meaning of the word "convict" maybe that is why you think you are making sense.

can police "convict" a person of a crime?

who convicted him?

8 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31
phemmyjohnson:
They arrested VerydarkMan for insulting the people enforcing the law but didn’t arrest VeryWhiteMan who went against the constitution directly .
Nigeria I hail.

Na which one be VeryWhiteMan?

Bobrisky? grin
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by bmaster2000: 8:02pm On Mar 31
lexy2014:

except you dont know the meaning of the word "convict" maybe that is why you think you are making sense.

can police "convict" a person of a crime?

who convicted him?

I used three words ...you disgruntlly picked one of.them ...okay , if.you not comfortable, with this.....lemme use newly released

It only in Nigeria that Many followers on social.media automatically turn you to an opinion leader ...so, any scallywag can gather followers on social media and started using his platform for anything he or she likes ..

Don't misjudge me, I'm neutral in this matter it is only in Nigeria you can be using your social media platform care-freely without having any regard for law and order ....
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by drerocker: 8:03pm On Mar 31
Truths9ja:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/31/breaking-nigerian-police-finally-release-social-media-influencer-verydarkman-after#:~:text=The%20Nigerian%20police%20have%20released,blaming%20it%20on%20Easter%20break.
Very local guy
Over hyping himself
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31
Dddd
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by allenpaul(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31
AllahOfBlood:
grin

95% of Nigerian ladies want this guy to die. There's this slay queen friend of mine on facebook that posted this guy picture this evening, I went do to the comments section the comments I read there keep me wondering, what's this guy offense?
. He always says the truth,if you want to die quick in Nigeria just keep saying the truth .

10 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31
Good one, though what he alleged was careless if he knew he had no evidence.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by enambobo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31
The Ratel!
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by victorazy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31
AllahOfBlood:
grin

95% of Nigerian ladies want this guy to die. There's this slay queen friend of mine on facebook that posted this guy picture this evening, I went do to the comments section the comments I read there keep me wondering, what's this guy offense?

Keep deceiving yourself.
You trust them ladies? Behind you they are dripping in their pants for the guy. Don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by etrange: 8:07pm On Mar 31
phemmyjohnson:
They arrested VerydarkMan for insulting the people enforcing the law but didn’t arrest VeryWhiteMan who went against the constitution directly .
Nigeria I hail.

What constitution?
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31
fasho01:
We make celebrities of every talentless and giftless tom, dick, harry, and harlot all cos of social media.

Everything I know of this guy and his likes is not by will angry

Nicely said... However, let me come in here

Not trying to completely disagree with your great perspective, but the basis of making people celebrities across the universe has broadened beyond artistic talents.

In this day and age of Internet and Social media, it's more about Popularity and Mass appeal.

If you watch cable TV, you will see that a lot of people ascribed the celebrity status have no identifiable skill, talent, strong academic intellect, or admirable gifts.

A lot of them simply have the ability to excite bored social media visitors... Key phrase "Excite bored people".

Weirdly, and maybe sadly, the most popular people claiming the status of celebrity are not offering anything tangible to their viewers other than controversial takes on issues.

9 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by ukaface(f): 8:08pm On Mar 31
Omo VDM don lepa
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Lawdavmessi: 8:09pm On Mar 31
He rose on the resurrection day......VDM welcome to the game.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31
Just only three days in police custody alaye muscles don shrink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Davido & Chioma First Appearance As They Attend Family Birthday Party In Atlanta / Tiwa Savage Poses In A Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.