Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) (50782 Views)

Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by enambobo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31
bmaster2000:

Google is your friend.

Okay..The police just arrested him for nothing and put him in jail for 5 days . ...., abi?
Yes. Arrested for saying the truth cos Nigerians don't like truth.

3 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Poiniyisworld: 8:11pm On Mar 31
Then it is only safe for me to say that your education is lacking.

Please do look up the meaning.

It is well.

[1quote author=bmaster2000 post=129203651]

All these are semantics

He was locked up for 5 days and later released ....it is called ex-student in the school of police authority [/quote]
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by etrange: 8:11pm On Mar 31
bmaster2000:
Ex-convict.
Ex-inmate
Newly released

The stain will be indelible on his image and personality till ......

He was never a convict though. I just hope he has learned his lessons. That guy likes to infuse himself into everything. He has given more explicit details of his affairs with men than BobRisky, yet he felt he was in a position to call out Bob?
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Bikeosis: 8:12pm On Mar 31
Lucky him.... He should stop being reckless and pick his word cautiously..
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Babysho(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31
phemmyjohnson:
They arrested VerydarkMan for insulting the people enforcing the law but didn’t arrest VeryWhiteMan who went against the constitution directly .
Nigeria I hail.

Very white man 😂😂 I enjoyed this more than I should have.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by article1: 8:17pm On Mar 31
[quote author=Truths9ja post=129203184]Thank God he has finally released from the prisons. Was he in the prison or police detention?
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by 1gbdata: 8:18pm On Mar 31
Good
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by DeGods007(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31
Welcome brother cool
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31
bmaster2000:
Ex-convict.
Ex-inmate
Newly released

Illiteracy is a disease. Only the courts can convict a person

2 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Babysho(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31
bmaster2000:

Google is your friend.

Okay..The police just arrested him for nothing and put him in jail for 5 days . ...., abi?

You sef don see say the story no add up. They didn't charge him to court o. Them just lock am up like kidnappers.
Are you sure you're Nigerian? the NPF is most famous for these sort of acts.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Mar 31
bmaster2000:

I used three words ...you disgruntlly picked one of.them ...okay , if.you not comfortable, with this.....lemme use newly released

It only in Nigeria that Many followers on social.media automatically turn you to an opinion leader ...so, any scallywag can gather followers on social media and started using his platform for anything he or she likes ..

Don't misjudge me, I'm neutral in this matter it is only in Nigeria you can be using your social media platform care-freely without having any regard for law and order ....

off point. that is not what I asked you.

can police "convict" a person of a crime?

what crime was he convicted of committing?

who convicted him?

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Truths9ja: 8:22pm On Mar 31
drerocker:

Very local guy
Over hyping himself
yes soo. He’s looking for attention niii. He’s just a clueless attention seeker niiii

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by jayce232: 8:23pm On Mar 31
AllahOfBlood:
grin

95% of Nigerian ladies want this guy to die. There's this slay queen friend of mine on facebook that posted this guy picture this evening, I went do to the comments section the comments I read there keep me wondering, what's this guy offense?
It is because of the DNA test he mentioned on mohbad case. The rate at which Nigerian ladies are spreading hate for this guy on the internet is worrisome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Babysho(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31
If you're happy VeryDarkMan went to jail, you're a BIG FOOOOL. Your arms of government just dey test you to know if you actually know your human rights and if you're easily swayed by emotion against next election cycle. SORO SOKE in the gutter.

Regardless of whatever VeryDarkMan has said, na still just amebo talk. Na cho cho cho. Last time I checked, gossip can only make people hate you but never a crime. Hate the man but don't deny him of his humanity cos when your govt decide to hate you during election, they'll deny you your humanity too.

As long as you didn't threaten anyone's life or property, defamation no be arresting issue. Na court issue.

5 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31
No level Nelson Mandela went to person came out victorious

VDM please continue your good work

That Akpu yansh go soon collect
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by lastkingsman: 8:27pm On Mar 31
Lexusgs430:
He now looks very humble......😂

Hand touch am small grin
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by hslbroker2(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31
honestivo:
Police and intimidation na 5&6 mean while bandit dey use their uniform sew agbada
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by NaMe4: 8:31pm On Mar 31
It doesn't end here, the issue has just begun.

There is a law in our constitution against homosexuality. If it has been abolished, it should be made known through appropriate means.

If it's still in place, what cautionary or corrective measures are being carried out by the authorities against the increasing promotion of such trends in our society today?

It's appalling certain characters within the police force took it upon themselves to 'want to show this guy pepper' when he indeed pointed out the significant level of incompetence on their part in law enforcement.

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by RichDaniels: 8:32pm On Mar 31
phemmyjohnson:
They arrested VerydarkMan for insulting the people enforcing the law but didn’t arrest VeryWhiteMan who went against the constitution directly .
Nigeria I hail.

How did Bobrisky go against the Constitution? Do you even know what the Constitution looks like?
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31
Babysho:

Very white man 😂😂 I enjoyed this more than I should have.
I didn't know we have verywhite man too😂😂
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by ignis: 8:34pm On Mar 31
They may end up making him more popular.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Nolevel666: 8:36pm On Mar 31
Person gats leave this country ASAP.
Too many people who hate him that speaks the truth in this country
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Proserpina: 8:36pm On Mar 31
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31
Nigga lost weight 😯
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Maj196(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31
Where him muscles
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by chukel(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31
bmaster2000:
Ex-convict.
Ex-inmate
Newly released

he was never convicted by any court.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by bmaster2000: 8:50pm On Mar 31
lexy2014:

off point. that is not what I asked you.

can police "convict" a person of a crime?

what crime was he convicted of committing?

who convicted him?

Jobless youth ....time waster crew member

Go.and join colleagues at the sport betting shop ....
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Metrofox(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31
AllahOfBlood:
grin

95% of Nigerian ladies want this guy to die. There's this slay queen friend of mine on facebook that posted this guy picture this evening, I went do to the comments section the comments I read there keep me wondering, what's this guy offense?

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by phemmyjohnson: 8:54pm On Mar 31
RichDaniels:

How did Bobrisky go against the Constitution? Do you even know what the Constitution looks like?
Pele o San afebabalola . So the constitution wasn’t clear enough on Gay practice in this country ?
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Newusername(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31
My guy turn very gentle boy asap grin
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by afadi2410: 8:58pm On Mar 31
bmaster2000:
Ex-convict.
Ex-inmate
Newly released

Mind you,he is not an ex convict,no Nigerian court convicted him
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by BlaqT: 8:59pm On Mar 31
He looks so learned now,e don learn in a hard way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo) / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.