Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,409 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) (50879 Views)

Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Maurindo(m): 9:23am On Apr 01
bmaster2000:
Ex-convict.
Ex-inmate
Newly released

The stain will be indelible on his image and personality till ......

Go read up the meaning of the word ex convict again and end embarrassing yourself.

Dude was never arraigned in court talk more getting convicted.

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Maurindo(m): 9:26am On Apr 01
Emeskhalifa:
E lose weight ooo

Dropping some weight is often normal when people who gym and build their muscles don't do same for a while.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by iamtoofan: 9:51am On Apr 01
Proserpina:
I hope he has learnt some lessons. You think and talk not the other way round.

when was the last time you "think" .... grin the dictionary "think" wink

by the way where is magnolia the only locust bean in my pancake .. mo miss รจ guh smiley
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Oghene86: 9:55am On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

You guys should continue glorifying your oppressors. Life is just like a domino. It's always turn by turn.

What are you talking about? Stop smoking that shit ๐Ÿ˜‚ you no de hear
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by lagosrd: 10:25am On Apr 01
Dialpad:
Go and sin no more

Bail is not the end of a charge ooo. Unless something is done to withdraw the charges, he may return there with for a long time
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by IfnobeGod20: 10:31am On Apr 01
Oghene86:

What are you talking about? Stop smoking that shit ๐Ÿ˜‚ you no de hear
Oh! you're mistaken me to be member of your group, far from it. I am a cultured man and trained not to indulge in vices. You can continue smoking your weed but don't look for someone like us to join in your enterprise. No wonder after you might have smoked the worst of the weed, you start hailing your oppressors. I pray your oppressors won't devour you one day.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by moststylish(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01
victorazy:

Keep deceiving yourself.
You trust them ladies? Behind you they are dripping in their pants for the guy. Don't be deceived.
what evidence? Did Bobrisky not changed from a man to a woman before our very eyes or did he not say those words that top men are the ones paying him?
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Oghene86: 1:54pm On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

Oh! you're mistaken me to be member of your group, far from it. I am a cultured man and trained not to indulge in vices. You can continue smoking your weed but don't look for someone like us to join in your enterprise. No wonder after you might have smoked the worst of the weed, you start hailing your oppressors. I pray your oppressors won't devour you one day.

Please go and rest, what are you talking about, go and check your initial comments, it doesn't Make sense, even This one self ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by damoobaba: 1:56pm On Apr 01
johnson4nosa:
Useless government that intimidate its citizens from telling the truth

If everybody starts telling THEIR TRUTH, the country will go upside down. Your truth may be a lie against somebody. If your truth (ESPECIALLY ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON) does not have verifiable proofs to back it up, keep the truth to yourself otherwise you'll land in jail. If Jesus is God to you, Allah may be God to another person. Respect people's truth even if it is NOT your own TRUTH.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by fxexperts: 2:20pm On Apr 01
bmaster2000:
Ex-convict.
Ex-inmate
Newly released

The stain will be indelible on his image and personality till ......
Yeah, an image and personality that will be far more valuable, famous and richer than you are your entire family. I won't also be shocked if clowns like you vote for him to be your president tomorrow.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by IfnobeGod20: 2:46pm On Apr 01
Oghene86:

Please go and rest, what are you talking about, go and check your initial comments, it doesn't Make sense, even This one self ๐Ÿ˜‚
I just observed my siesta and woke up few minutes ago, planning to take correct afternoon good food and not weed that you people take to hail your oppressors.
You can go back and reread my comment again and align it with the jaundice reply you gave to it and you will see that you scored owned goal.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Proserpina: 3:08pm On Apr 01

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by bmaster2000: 5:25pm On Apr 01
fxexperts:
Yeah, an image and personality that will be far more valuable, famous and richer than you are your entire family. I won't also be shocked if clowns like you vote for him to be your president tomorrow.

Oponu
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:06pm On Apr 01
Proserpina:
Cc

Is that one not kay*****?

Is he the mc sl*ze dude as well?? ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by victorazy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01
moststylish:
what evidence? Did Bobrisky not changed from a man to a woman before our very eyes or did he not say those words that top men are the ones paying him?

Bobrisky na man, just that he is a gay.
Re: Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) by SaiRuiMall: 4:47pm On Apr 04
The issue at Hand:

1. I'm directly involved because I was the one who connected both of them (via Hookup)
2. Dragging the lady will now expose her as a Hookup girl (which I have promised myself never to reveal the identity of any of these girls).
3. Not dragging the lady will amount to injustice on the side of the guy.
4. The girl now claiming that the guy used friends with benefits to fu:ck her several times for free that ordinarily would worth over #100k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children / Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.