Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship (4902 Views)

AFAN To FG: Palliatives Not The Solution To Hunger / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by ablejesus26(m): 8:50am On Apr 01
Give them empowerments to create wealth for themselves and the society instead.
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Mandate2023: 9:06am On Apr 01
slivertongue:
of course. it's a clear manifestation that APC lack ideas

Una be mumu......wetin he don use him 4 years do for office, at d end those giving palliative will still perform better than him and bayelsa will remain d same with all d money despite being a small state with high IGR
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Mandate2023: 9:07am On Apr 01
okeyley:
If he can focus on Human Capital development and also create enabling environment for production to thrive then we have a governor in bayelsa

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if he can? Person don do first term start second term with nothing to show despite all d high IGR........una mumu too much
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Mandate2023: 9:21am On Apr 01
Yok2:
THIS IS THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAD
This Government has turned things upside down. Prices of goods have increased so much that everytime I am thinking of buying anything, I use to wonder if this is realy Nigeria Imaging bag of rice from around 20k to over 30k, or paint measure of Harris from 1,500 to 2,700 (in Lagos).

All the people who have contributed to this will end their latter live in palliative and big suffering the way they have added more problem to people's life.

U be mumu, it shows u r not buying anything, na ur parent dey feed u, b4 tinubu came sef rice was not selling below 30kπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ rice wey be 80k today werey say 30k since them dey feed u
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Patojargz: 9:26am On Apr 01
Lifestyle! Ona sabi say na hunger wan kill pipo wey vote 4 ona cos no levels. Palliatives na their solution Diri...
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by showwiggy: 9:28am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:
Only agbado miscrants believe in palliatives

I understand you dont even know what Palliative means ? And your life has not in anyway better off.
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Blaze14k: 9:30am On Apr 01
showwiggy:

I understand you dont even know what Palliative means ? And your life has not in anyway better off.

Lol rubbish
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Splashme: 9:35am On Apr 01
True
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:36am On Apr 01
cheesy
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Zionbel(m): 10:06am On Apr 01
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/palliatives-isnt-solution-to-hardship-bayelsa-gov/

This is the same Governor Douye Diri that shared palliatives given to the state during the flood for his reelection last year. He did vote buying with palliatives and money donated to the state during the flood. Bayelsa state is yet underdeveloped compared to what it receives as allocation (5th highest consecutively) measured with its small size and population. For two concecutive years, the state maintained the position of 2nd poorest state in naija. Not to criticize but hold the governor responsible that he's not done better in governance. In four years, there hasn't been local government chairmen duly elected, just caretakers.
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by senatordave1(m): 10:49am On Apr 01
slivertongue:
of course. it's a clear manifestation that APC lack ideas

Or because he has been hoarding palliatives given to his state for election.this man is a failure
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by slivertongue: 10:56am On Apr 01
senatordave1:

Or because he has been hoarding palliatives given to his state for election.this man is a failure

Are you a success?
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by senatordave1(m): 10:57am On Apr 01
slivertongue:

Are you a success?

Ask yourself first.shameless hypocrite
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by slivertongue: 11:06am On Apr 01
senatordave1:

Ask yourself first.shameless hypocrite

FAILURE
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by senatordave1(m): 11:07am On Apr 01
slivertongue:

I am a capital FAILURE
I agree boy
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by slivertongue: 11:12am On Apr 01
senatordave1:

I agree boy

You senatordave1 is a FAILURE & ill mannered.
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by senatordave1(m): 11:13am On Apr 01
slivertongue:

You senatordave1 is a FAILURE & ill mannered.

What a spoilt kid
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by bixton(m): 11:19am On Apr 01
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/palliatives-isnt-solution-to-hardship-bayelsa-gov/

Palliatives is never the solution but governors and political office holders have been known to hoard/hide palliatives given to them by the FG for the common people even to the extent that these palliatives get spoilt in the warehouses they are stored because they lack good storage facilities and methodologies.

This governor has spent 4 years putting things in motion and the particle is yet to actually move. I keep wondering how can one appoint commissioners and more than half of the ministries and even those that are supposed to have value added show no signs of anything been done.
A governor who spent more that 6 months modifying a round about extension or is it a road that's not up to 1KM with just a bridge that it took almost 3 years to accomplish!!!!!.
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Truths9ja: 12:41pm On Apr 01
You are much right here
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Image123(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01
CodeTemplar:
Yes but it is better than sponsoring Ramadan and hajj.

LoLz, he's playing ludo with your heads. Bayelsa has the least population in Nigeria. They are not up to 2.5million, size of some local governments in Kano and Lagos state. On the other hand, Bayelsa receives around 260 billion naira monthly from the FG, billions more than Kano state. Nothing wrong with him spending even if it's 1billion naira to alleviate or subsidize food for his people. He's scoping you like he's doing anything tangible since all the years he's been governor.
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by slivertongue: 1:03pm On Apr 01
senatordave1:

What a spoilt kid

my conduct speaks of a well raised adult.
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Image123(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01
bixton:

Palliatives is never the solution but governors and political office holders have been known to hoard/hide palliatives given to them by the FG for the common people even to the extent that these palliatives get spoilt in the warehouses they are stored because they lack good storage facilities and methodologies.

This governor has spent 4 years putting things in motion and the particle is yet to actually move. I keep wondering how can one appoint commissioners and more than half of the ministries and even those that are supposed to have value added show no signs of anything been done.
A governor who spent more that 6 months modifying a round about extension or is it a road that's not up to 1KM with just a bridge that it took almost 3 years to accomplish!!!!!.

Don't mind my people, they are not ready for this conversation. The president is their problem and Muslin ticket the reason for their sorrows.

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by Judolisco(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01
helinues:
I respect my Bayelsa people but pun intended shame on all your past and current political leaders for not having a clear direction for the state upon the high monthly Oyel money they had and have been receiving
God bless you add delta
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by sageb: 2:51pm On Apr 01
Re: Douye Diri: Palliatives Not Solution To Hardship by AcrylicProperty(f): 3:12am On Apr 06
Is it still available?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift / Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu / Buhari’s Popularity Rises As Price Of Bag Of Rice Falls To N13,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.