Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift (4899 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Photos: Kano Governor Pictured With Husband Of Woman Beheaded In Kano / Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by TheophilusA: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

Photo News:

Before she was given a wheelchair by a good Samaritan{Mallam Ibrahim M Jirgi} a few days ago, 19-year-old Rahma Haruna, a resident of a Kano village, Lahdin Makole in Kano State was carried around in a plastic container by her brother(on his head) as they begged for alms. Rahma has no functional limbs, and alongside her brother, they would go round Kano city in search of help from people on the streets.

Photo Credit: Sani Maikantanga

http://dawntodusknews.com/photos-kano-girl-with-no-limbs-carried-in-a-bowl-gets-wheelchair-gift/

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
WTH...thats no body at all
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by lloydpras: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2016
Whoa!
We just have to be thankful

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nossa(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2016
these Hausa/Fulanis are always a terrible sight anytime
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by ayinde2ade(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by ta4ba3(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Dear lord have I ever be ungrateful.. please forgive me

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Goodyshoes(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2016
F
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Please what can cause such deformity? This one is serious.
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by oppybouy(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Nossa:

seeing a pics like that, and all you can come up with is this poo?
you are a disgrace. retard!

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Trendy247: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm.. She fit no even get where dem dey take piss o.

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by fabby27: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2016

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by omenka(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nossa:
Lord have mercy on your soul, if you have one. Look at that picture, even a beast would show some empathy. Your hatred is worse than any I've seen my entire life.
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nossa(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:
Lord have mercy on your soul, if you have one. Look at that picture, even a beast would show some empathy. Your hatred is worse than any I've seen my entire life.

young man STFU, you're soliciting for pity in the wrong quarters, their Boko brothers have to pity them before I do, they don't value their own lives so why would I lose sleep over their predicaments. quote me and die a horrible death.
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nossa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
oppybouy:

seeing a pics like that, and all you can come up with is this poo?
you are a disgrace. retard!

shut up my friend, they hate us, we hate them even more, is that so difficult for you to comprehend?.
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by omenka(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nossa:

young man STFU, you're soliciting for pity in the wrong quarters, their Boko brothers have to pity them before I do, they don't value their own lives so why would I lose sleep over their predicaments. quote me and die a horrible death.
It is a new year. You could use a fresh heart honestly. You have no idea how that young girl got to that state. It might have been a birth defect or some accident, but simply because she's probably a Muslim or a Northerner, your hatred is all she deserves. Pray tell, what makes you different from the terrorists themselves??

What a pity.

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Some People they Suffer sha
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nossa:

shut up my friend, they hate us, we hate them even more, is that so difficult for you to comprehend?.
if truly u be benin boy! Then I will say u are a big shame and disgrace to benin kingdom
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Folakeme: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nossa:

Foolish boy,the witches in ur village has set ur brain aside n they r now using ur empty skull to distribute Akamu angry
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nossa(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:
It is a new year. You could use a fresh heart honestly. You have no idea how that young girl got to that state. It might have been a birth defect or some accident, but simply because she's probably a Muslim or a Northerner, your hatred is all she deserves. Pray tell, what makes you different from the terrorists themselves??

What a pity.

say something else please, if I had my way I'd tie the bastard to a stone and throw her into the nearby river, sins of their forefathers shall live with them to their fourth and fifth generations.
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by shizzy7(f): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nossa:
I'll rather stare at that terrible sight than look at you for a minute..
She never asked to be like that and you don't know what you'll look like tomorrow...

Calling people you can't create terrible and you will eventually be eaten by worms. .....

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nossa(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
shizzy7:
She never asked to be like that and you don't know what you'll look like tomorrow...
Heartless thing.....
Shebi na you dey for that picture for ya profile, you shouldn't be far from what is there, ugly creature
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by iblawi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
shizzy7:

Calling people you can't create terrible and you will eventually be eaten by worms. .....

Shizzy7 happy new year.
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by smsshola(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lord for so long I av bn an ingrate pls lord forgive mi..and use me to meet the need of the needy.

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by shizzy7(f): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nossa:

Shebi na you dey for that picture for ya profile, you shouldn't be far from what is there, ugly creature

You think being ugly is about physique?
You think you're physically fit but your soul is DEFORMED, your heart is morally deficient. You're the perfect explanation of brain dead...

I bet nick is also a terrible sight to you.....

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by shizzy7(f): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
iblawi:

Shizzy7 happy new year.
Hi iblawi same to you... ....oooppo
I wish you an amazing year ahead. A year of unexpected triumph, unimaginable miracles, your year of testimonies....Hope you had a nice day...

Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nossa(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
shizzy7:

You think you're physically fit but your soul is DEFORMED, your heart is morally deficient. You're the perfect explanation of brain dead...

pastor Nick isn't a descendant of a wicked blood sucking generation
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nossa(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
shizzy7:

pastor Nick isn't a descendant of a wicked blood sucking and power drunken generation
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by shizzy7(f): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nossa:

pastor Nick isn't a descendant of a wicked blood sucking generation
Just get out of my mentions......

That's a favour I'm asking from you...
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by Nossa(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
shizzy7:
Just get out of my mentions......
That's a favour I'm asking from you...
you quoted me first so shut the phuck up!
Re: Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift by shizzy7(f): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nossa:

you quoted me first so shut the phuck up!
whatever Otondo!!!......

Go kiss ya babe... she needs you..

PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. / Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu / Five Star Prisoners : Behold The Most Luxurious Prison In The World.