Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) (36471 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra / Things To Know About Easter Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by Makunahatata: 12:12am On Apr 02
ahaz:

Who stopped you from measuring your own dicck na? If the thread pan you too much show us pictures from Ekiti, Osun, Ondo,or are you dodging something?
insecure illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:14am On Apr 02
Only Begotten means Jesus came out from God.

" I came out from God neither came I by my self but he sent me"

"His name is the Word of God." Revelation 19:9
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:45am On Apr 02
mariahAngel:
Imo state: beautiful state, beautiful people. 💕

Okwaya? cheesy

Gbam.
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by eddychukwu(m): 12:57am On Apr 02
Happy Easter and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by Nchenches: 12:57am On Apr 02
Broveens42:
Governor Hope conducts Hallelujah chorus in his home town

Except the state capital, he abandons the hometowns of others in Imo state to rot away; but equips his hometown.

Dud doesn't ever stop to think about what those he rottened their hometowns will do to his hometown once he is out of office as gov of Imo state.

Omuma City. While you destroy the once developing cities in the state except the state capital.

1 Like

Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by Enculer2: 12:57am On Apr 02
The emilokan demons will appear here.
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by flokii: 1:10am On Apr 02
Imo is one stress-free State, no much hassle.
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by OyinO: 4:14am On Apr 02
Spiritual and mental slaves who have only succeeded in borrowing, adopting and practicing (acting) other people's Religious cultures.
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by 2shure: 4:42am On Apr 02
I spent my easter crying qnd in pains. Someone should please help me with a token.my gas has finished and I am ashamed of myself.
Pls just 3000 is OK to me.pls help me.
I can't sleep well for almost 4days.
8160253387....opay
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by AmuDimpka: 5:00am On Apr 02
Omoawoke:

Today in US, we are at work busy with quarterly reports. The street is busy and people working to earn a decent living.
While Nigerians, foolish black Nigerians that don’t even know what this Bible and Koran came from are dancing on the streets to celebrate their slave master
Oga work who cares we are having our holidays ...you can never a wage slave
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by HeadNigga: 5:33am On Apr 02
Omoawoke:

Today in US, we are at work busy with quarterly reports. The street is busy and people working to earn a decent living.
While Nigerians, foolish black Nigerians that don’t even know what this Bible and Koran came from are dancing on the streets to celebrate their slave master
are there no Christians in your part of U.S.A? This your comparison o follow at all.

When Thanksgiving reach for America now you go follow do and dey snap picture as if you originated it.
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by Zetty177x: 6:59am On Apr 02
What a caption!
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:07am On Apr 02
Easter in Omuma village, orlu

Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by emonis88: 8:37am On Apr 02
Hope that has destroyed the peace of Imo state.
Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by kentokay71: 3:12pm On Apr 02
this na lord chosen
Broveens42:
Mountain of fire doing their thing in owerri
Modified: Lords chosen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.