Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result (16447 Views)

2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by Danja: 3:58pm On Apr 01
North with about 70% landmass is shortchanged.
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by tctrills: 3:59pm On Apr 01
ElSudani:

You also complain of being marginalized, which we now know is a lie.
You are not marginalized, just greedy.
We could state the marginalization debate here if you want. Igbos are not greedy, they are a generous, hard working people

1 Like

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by cornelin(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01
successmatters:
How come? They said the SE is very tiny but they have up to 26k roads. The region that are always saying Ibadan is bigger than the SE only have 3k roads extra? I was expecting their roads to be at least 90k grin

God is wonderful sha

God bless the SE
God bless all lovers of peace in Nigeria.

And this is just for the 5 states o compared with those with six and more states.
As a matter of equity and political inclusiveness, SouthEast must demand a sixth state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by ElSudani: 4:01pm On Apr 01
tctrills:

We could state the marginalization debate here if you want. Igbos are not greedy, they are a generous, hard working people

What is the basis of the marginalization cry?
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by Ten06(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01
Wainey:
Do it by states and see how Lagos, Kano and Delta dismantle other states

Please do not add Delta state to your list.
The only good road we have in Delta state is the one that pass through the former governor village
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by tctrills: 4:01pm On Apr 01
Zico5:

Which starts. The one you guys formulated. Other regions will not make noise. Yoruba are wise and that's why they will not make noise. We are silently building but we will leave u guys to continue to make noise
how old are you? How does one silently build a road and hide it from reflecting in a national stats?
You are beginning to sound childish.
Please give me an example of one of such roads.
Below are the bodies responsible for the survey. Do you see Ohaneze or IPOB on the list?
Statisense
(Open Street Map 2022, NBS, UNDP)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by Dshocker(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:
SE has the least road network
It shouldn't be surprising

If u get to Ukwu-Orji and then decide to enter Awka from there, you'd think there are no Urban planners and Architects in the SE since 1960

U no go even believe say dem don ever produce any civil engineer before

Everything just dull.... But it's well

The South East wants to adopt you as their 1st ever engineer 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by tctrills: 4:03pm On Apr 01
ElSudani:

What is the basis of the marginalization cry?
Should we begin with federal appointments?
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by ElSudani: 4:12pm On Apr 01
tctrills:

Should we begin with federal appointments?

No, let talk first about an area the size of Oyo state state getting five allocations from the Federation account.
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by donbenie(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:

Its actually easier to design and develop tiny spaces,na why to rule Ghana dey easy pass to rule Naija

That u guys aren't first in everything shows the lack of creativity in governance in that region
Does Ghana have larger road network than Nigeria?
If you can't answer that question. Ogbeni, kindly shift..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by coast2sahara: 4:20pm On Apr 01
Na Square KM dem de measure road network for Nigeria? Abi na covered Area dem wan tell us.

1 Like

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by Gossipninja: 4:24pm On Apr 01
cosmos1440:

Imo more built up than Lagos ?
You need to change your supplier

You think concentrating on section of a state is development? Lmao.

There's no Island or Mainland in Imo.

Every Local Government is developed and still developing
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by Kingbuhari(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01
adicius:

🤣😂😆, look at this mumu cannibal from the sad east. Ogun and Oyo state are better developed than all your eastern states put together. That's why your miserable people will rather live here and be safe than stay in a zone run by vagabonds, thugs and hooligans who enjoy staying at home on Mondays etc. oloriboruku, omo alley.
cannibal bla bla bla .... But Ogun state no go allow people head to remain intact, if there's case of cannibalism reported here in nairaland, ogun go take 90% of the case so shift .. minus Lagos Igbo developed lets see what will remain of your Ogun state.. let's start with individual achievements.. I will post pictures of my mansion am still construing in my village . Kindly show the one your stupid low life father built..let me not say the one you built because as far Yoruba man reach lagos he will consider it as his America grin

2 Likes

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by Abagworo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01
Nedu05:
Stop always trying to attach your backward imo state on Anambra. It is Lagos and Anambra

Actually it is Lagos and Imo before Anambra and Abia.
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by tobenuel(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01
ElSudani:

No, let talk first about an area the size of Oyo state state getting five allocations from the Federation account.
Your are sitting on the fence here. from the way you talk your speaking from two mouths. if you want to criticize the Igbos, then do it wholeheartedly. stop this petty talks, your ego can be bruised.
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by banku: 4:40pm On Apr 01
Peasantly surprised you the East.

But no region should jubilant. Comparing inflated one road contract to another. Fashola set the record of bloated road contracts in Lagos.

Nevertheless, kudo to the East. They built on the achievement of Sa. Mbakwe.

2 Likes

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by Dpharisee: 4:41pm On Apr 01
successmatters:

Onitsha, Enugu and Aba are better planned than Lagos and Ibadan.
E don do abeg have mercy on that Ronuist grin
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by ElSudani: 4:46pm On Apr 01
tobenuel:
Your are sitting on the fence here. from the way you talk your speaking from two mouths. if you want to criticize the Igbos, then do it wholeheartedly. stop this petty talks, your ego can be bruised.

How I'm I sitting on the fence? I basically said the cry of marginalization is false going by the news being peddled here.
How else do you want me to say it?
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by FatherOfJesus: 4:48pm On Apr 01
Wainey:
Do it by states and see how Lagos, Kano and Delta dismantle other states
this statistics shows that southeast is better connected by roads than any other region
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by SmartMen: 4:48pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:

Its actually easier to design and develop tiny spaces,na why to rule Ghana dey easy pass to rule Naija

That u guys aren't first in everything shows the lack of creativity in governance in that region

You should be ashamed of yourself for always using this to cover your regions obvious inadequacies.

China is large and huge, why are they governed well and dominating the world?

When issues of lack of wealth distribution come up, you shameless beings will use this excuse to cover your disgrace.
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by stasius: 4:53pm On Apr 01
The statistics from north is very poor considering the land mass.

From the statistics south east leads when land mass is considered. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by tobenuel(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01
ElSudani:

How I'm I sitting on the fence? I basically said the cry of marginalization is false going by the news being peddled here.
How else do you want me to say it?
I can see your not hot nor cold. I know your a Muslim, buh when you see something wrong then say it without fear or favor. the FACTS remain Igbo are marginalized. even your APC party member Senator Akpabio said it. If your learned enough and you know the core history of this country, then you shouldn't act lukeworm. I'm not here to convince or correct you, cos I chose PEACE.

Thank you
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by Kemistri3(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01
Simply proves the SE has more roads per capita than every other region
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by ElSudani: 5:12pm On Apr 01
tobenuel:
I can see your not hot nor cold. I know your a Muslim, buh when you see something wrong then say it without fear or favor. the FACTS remain Igbo are marginalized. even your APC party member Senator Akpabio said it. If your learned enough and you know the core history of this country, then you shouldn't act lukeworm. I'm not here to convince or correct you, cos I chose PEACE.

Thank you

You couldn't have been more wrong. But I don't need to prove anything to you.
Let's talk about this marginalization, in what areas are Ibos marginalized?
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by nesphil(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01
What matters most is motorable roads and not road network.
QED

opamoses1:

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by Nedu05: 5:21pm On Apr 01
In actuality and reality, it is Anambra and Lagos , while second grade state like Abia and Imo state comes in

Abagworo:

Actually it is Lagos and Imo before Anambra and Abia.
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by bobby007(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01
successmatters:
How come? They said the SE is very tiny but they have up to 26k roads. The region that are always saying Ibadan is bigger than the SE only have 3k roads extra? I was expecting their roads to be at least 90k grin

God is wonderful sha

God bless the SE
God bless all lovers of peace in Nigeria.
mumu mind
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by tobenuel(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01
ElSudani:

You couldn't have been more wrong. But I don't need to prove anything to you.
Let's talk about this marginalization, in what areas are Ibos marginalized?
your stressing me Elsudani, come to Abuja and see staffs of major govt entities, like NNPC, FIRS, DSS, CBN, EFCC, FAAN,CUSTOMES, Nigeria Immigration and so on, and also see their heads. not just in Abuja, even in the East, FAAN staffs in enugu airport are mostly norths. DSS staffs also in Enugu I can count how many are Igbos. I wouldn't dare mention North west or North East to see Igbos in govt entities over there. Talk of school system where they gave the East higher and tougher admission cut off marks. they are too numerous to mention, like I said I'm not here to convince you.

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by ElSudani: 5:32pm On Apr 01
tobenuel:
your stressing me Elsudani, come to Abuja and see staffs of major govt entities, like NNPC, FIRS, DSS, CBN, EFCC, FAAN,CUSTOMES, Nigeria Immigration and so on, and also see their heads. not just in Abuja, even in the East, FAAN staffs in enugu airport are mostly norths. DSS staffs also in Enugu I can count how many are Igbos. I wouldn't dare mention North west or North East to see Igbos in govt entities over there. Talk of school system where they gave the East higher and tougher admission cut off marks. they are too numerous to mention, like I said I'm not here to convince you.

PEACE

Was it different under Jonathan? Was is different under Obasanjo? Did other people complain of marginalization?
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by successmatters(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01
ElSudani:

Was it different under Jonathan? Was is different under Obasanjo? Did other people complain of marginalization?

It was always like that since 1970. If you give a big post to an Igbo man, you will be threatemed by impeachment and harassment. Ask Jonathan.
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by tobenuel(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01
ElSudani:

How can you complain of marginalization when your roundly and overly represented everywhere? should North West ever say they are marginalized? South South also complains buh nobody hears them. well you know the facts, buh your just acting up. so I will leave you here
Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by peterboro: 5:55pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:
SE has the least road network
It shouldn't be surprising

If u get to Ukwu-Orji and then decide to enter Awka from there, you'd think there are no Urban planners and Architects in the SE since 1960

U no go even believe say dem don ever produce any civil engineer before

Everything just dull.... But it's well

YOU PEOPLE HAVE HELD FEDERAL POWER SINCE 54YEARS NOW WITH YOUR EMPTY SKULL LEADERS SO FAR. TRY TO MAKING SOUTH EAST GET NOTHING DONE. BUT THANK GOD MAN NO BE GOD, COS WE HAVE BEEN TRYING OUR BEST THE LITTLE WAY WE CAN.

HOW FAR YOUR FAILED REGION WHICH HAS BEEN RULLING NIGERIA FOR 54YEARS? Hope you guys are living large.

Mumu brainless animals forcing marriage. Please let the south east go their way. we know things you can never know, even if you like hold the power for 200years because of envy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets US Secretary Of States, Pompeo / NNPC Under Jonathan Failed To Remit N3.2trn, Says Auditor-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.