Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Does A Male Bear "Esther". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Male Bear "Esther". (467 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Ajheboy: 12:47pm On Apr 01
A friend saw a name stored as Esther on his babe's phone... the person called and he heard a male voice,though they had a casual conversation,so as not to overract he called me and asked he has never heard a male bearing Esther before.

She kept arguing that's his name, my guy no wan gree o.,he say na lie.
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by freshdudeyeeks(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01
Ajheboy:
A friend saw a name stored as Esther on his babe's phone... the person called and he heard a male voice,though they had a casual conversation,so as not to overract he called me and asked he has never heard a male bearing Esther before.

A friend, my guy...
Nawa ooo
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01
grin
Esther na him botanical name na angry

Chaiiii..... wahala for guys wey dey go extra miles just to make their cheating bannies smile cheesy
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by EreluRoz: 1:04pm On Apr 01
Zonefree s name is Easter
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Zonefree(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01
I was watching Real Madrid Vs Athletic Bilbao match last night and i saw a player with the name VIVIAN.

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Ballzproblem2: 1:23pm On Apr 01
Ajheboy:

she's cheating EOD

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by superCleanworks(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01
Ajheboy:

Esther is a general name. I know at least 5 guys with that name.

I am surprised your friend is having sleepless night over this. He must be insecure
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by STEWpid(f): 1:40pm On Apr 01
Chai..

Their game, their headache!!

Esther in this sense has it's own personally attached meaning and intension.

White is white because we've all agreed it is white.

Hence, if we all agree that white should be called black - so shall it be.

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by SkengRay: 1:50pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:
I was watching Real Madrid Vs Athletic Bilbao match last night and i saw a player with the name VIVIAN.
Dani Vivian? Great CB
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:
. On this context bro, there's a very huge difference cuz Africans aren't used to such feminine names.....That guy babe na full time olosho...

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Zonefree(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01
Sonnobax15:
. On this context bro, there's a very huge difference cuz Africans aren't used to such feminine names.....That guy babe na full time olosho...
She fit no be olosho.

One thing I love about Nigerians girls is, they don't cheat. They're very lovely and caring.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

She fit no be olosho.

One thing I love about Nigerians girls is, they don't cheat. They're very lovely and caring.
. grin grin. E be like say the resurrection of Jesus Christ really change you well well grin
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Zonefree(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01
Sonnobax15:
. grin grin. E be like say the resurrection of Jesus Christ really change you well well grin
Lol

I don get Nairaland babe, I no wan issues again.

Nigerian girls are the best.

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

Lol

I don get Nairaland babe, I no wan issues again.

Nigerian girls are the best.
grin grin ;DIt is finished!!! If a whole you can surrender, then who am I not to do the same? Moreover,I give you my full support grin
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Zonefree(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01
Sonnobax15:
grin grin ;DIt is finished!!! If a whole you can surrender, then who am I not to do the same? Moreover,I give you my full support grin
Na today I know say you no like me embarassed

You give me your full support to date a Nairaland girl? undecided

At least, pity my mama, wish me well abeg 🙏

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

Na today I know say you no like me embarassed

You give me your full support to date a Nairaland girl? undecided

At least, pity my mama, wish me well abeg 🙏
. Lwkm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Bro,I been dey fear oh grin grin grin.
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Zonefree(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01
Sonnobax15:
. Lwkm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Bro,I been dey fear oh grin grin grin.
No fear, I dey with you. I can't condescend that low grin

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

No fear, I dey with you. I can't condescend that low grin
. grin grin grin grin. I say make I update you say I don wash my hands comot from anything wey gats to do with Nigeria bannies.
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Zonefree(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01
Sonnobax15:
. grin grin grin grin. I say make I update you say I don wash my hands comot from anything wey gats to do with Nigeria bannies.
I don't want to believe you're not with your banny again

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

I don't want to believe you're not with your banny again
. Na now I know how being single sweet reach grin grin. I missed being single cheesy
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Zonefree(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01
Sonnobax15:
. Na now I know how being single sweet reach grin grin. I missed being single cheesy
Bro, calm down you're still hurt. cheesy

That your banny na good girl na, wetin come happen?

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

Bro, calm down you're still hurt. cheesy

That your banny na good girl na, wetin come happen?
. Omoh,I just wan give relationship a break for now abeg.......I'm tired of steady explanation especially now wey I dey on struggle mode..... Initially,I thought she was the understanding type but I guess I was wrong.........My eyes don open las las grin. But I'm really hurt tho.... can't deny that.
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Zonefree(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01
Sonnobax15:
. Omoh,I just wan give relationship a break for now abeg.......I'm tired of steady explanation especially now wey I dey on struggle mode..... Initially,I thought she was the understanding type but I guess I was wrong.........My eyes don open las las grin. But I'm really hurt tho.... can't deny that.
I know you're hurt, it was all over your post grin

I doubt you'll ever love another girl like that your banny.

If you can still work things out with her, I'll advise you do but if it's beyond repair, sail on. No be today nyash begin dey back.

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

I know you're hurt, it was all over your post grin

I doubt you'll ever love another girl like that your banny.

If you can still work things out with her, I'll advise you do but if it's beyond repair, sail on. No be today nyash begin dey back.
. cheesy. Thanks bro...But I wan dey my dey first abeg......My sanity and peace of mind were at stake all these while........I wan rest abeg grin
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Zonefree(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01
Sonnobax15:
. cheesy. Thanks bro...But I wan dey my dey first abeg......My sanity and peace of mind were at stake all these while........I wan rest abeg grin
If she's not giving you peace of mind, she's not for you.

1 Like

Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by Sonnobax15(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

If she's not giving you peace of mind, she's not for you.

. She's not for me bro, trust me.....I gat run for my dear life before my burial arrangement post go hit Nairaland FP angry
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by AcadaWriter: 4:17am On Apr 02
Zonefree s name is Easter
Re: Does A Male Bear "Esther". by risingprophet(m): 4:32am On Apr 02
Where I reside, they bear estifanus

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Struggles In Your Current Relationship,? / Ur Girfrd Fainted because Of A Celebrity At A Party, Will U Take Her To D Hospital / Latest Victim Of Ukranian Red Carpet : Kim Kardashian Attacked At Paris Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.