Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema (48074 Views)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Samakus(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:

Victim mentality as usual..You guys are the biggest benefactor of one Nigeria. Your people are literally everywhere all over the country doing business.

Their people are all over the world doing business.

What's with this hate and envy filled comment?

Dem block your people from going to everywhere and doing business?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by goldmatrix(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01
You are just a piece of sh*t

Tinubu bought him planes? You hate filled id*it.
seunmsg:

So, what he couldn’t get in the last 7 years, the Tinubu administration has given him in barely 10 months. And guess those who folks like you are attacking, Tinubu and Yoruba people.

If Tinubu is to behave exactly like you ungrateful and hate filled obidients, Air Peace won’t be anywhere near UK. But he’s a nationalist and the father of the nation who is eager to support every business of Nigerian origin irrespective of the ethnicity of the owner.

For a lot of us from the SW, we don’t give a fvck about others. Do your thing peacefully and don’t try to block our way. Support your candidate in peace and let’s support our candidate in peace. Don’t interfere in our local politics especially Lagos and we won’t have problem with you.

Refusal of folks like you to do the above is what is causing the pushback. If you like wear Dibia cloth to run your business, if you offer value at good price, we shall patronize you. Nothing concern us with your attire.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by tnerro1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01
Buhari’s government really stiffed businesses during his 8 years, thank God for a business friendly government in Tinubu.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:11pm On Apr 01
You can see that the Zoo don't like you! Help us to do away with the Zoo. Think back home..
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by integrity16(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01
Jlow2:
After lifting hundreds of nigerians free of charge uncountable times to save the nation from Shame , yet that’s how you re paid back, Nigeria is not designed for the upright and good people to prosper, very unfortunate place and country.

The denial from FG is on him, did he inform his home government before applying for TCO/TOC whatever it's being called? In another country knowing fully well that aero politics exist in the industry world over??

Onyema should stop crying abeg, you bypassed the FG to go apply for something in Europe without prior notice to the FG and then you expect to get support? SMH!
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by integrity16(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01
NGArmyTerrorist:
You can see that the Zoo don't like you! Help us to do away with the Zoo. Think back home..

The denial from FG is on him, did he inform his home government before applying for TCO/TOC whatever it's being called? In another country knowing fully well that aero politics exist in the industry world over??

Onyema should stop crying abeg, you bypassed the FG to go apply for something in Europe without prior notice to the FG and then you expect to get support? SMH!
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Magnumproperty: 10:19pm On Apr 01
Bintasukai:

All this one you are saying is story, if it does not match the victimization theory, forget it. And if the story is not that he achieved it himself or with the help of other Igbos then forget it again.

The spiel is, igbos are better than all of us, to the point where they should look down on us because we are not of their descent, if you as a Yoruba or Hausa don’t agree then you are “clearly” tribalistic. Because since it is so obvious for them to see, they wonder why you can’t see it too. Same reason they still think Obi won the election, because they voted for him, which is all that matters. Forgetting that other people voted for the current president.

And when other tribes inevitably win, against their beliefs. The victimization spiel becomes useful.

Meanwhile, the truth is that, because they think they are smarter or better, they either try sharp moves or condescend to everyone around them. That then initiates those around to retaliate or start to guard against them. Then they start crying victimization when they lose out.
Waoooo. You nailed it chief. You really studied these people very well. Respect!!!
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by prophetfire: 10:20pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:

Victim mentality as usual..You guys are the biggest benefactor of one Nigeria. Your people are literally everywhere all over the country doing business.

Doing business everywhere with government support or enduring organized frustrations?
Igbos are everywhere doing business because of their resilience and adventurous nature.
So no matter how the government and haters frustrate them, they keep matching on.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Freebills12: 10:26pm On Apr 01
[color=#000099][/color]
Slytiger:

You think it is easy to live in another man's land? If it is easy your tribe should try it. Any part of the globe that you are and there is no Igbo man there, run for your life!
The govt of APC is anti Igbo. They are not even denying it. Am surprise you are arguing what everyone know. If I am from north or west I will be skeptical towards an Igbo man too because of injustice met on them during and after the war. They may decide to take revenge.
With how Nigeria is structured and you called an Igbo man that is complaining of marginalization a name then you are stupid or insane.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Femeto: 10:55pm On Apr 01
You know how many Nigerians are suffering this fate daily? This is you that is connected to the high and mighty in the country.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Femeto: 10:55pm On Apr 01
But Baba you no the Nigerian way. You have to wet some palms before they tell you they know you.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Emekaonline: 11:09pm On Apr 01
waternogetememy:

YES GO AND LOOK AT THE PRICE OF DOLLARS 7 YEARS AGO, JUST 2 YEARS AFTER GEJ AND THE PRICE NOW AFTER BUHARI.

TINUBU GOT NO CHOICE.

HE IS PROBABLY THE LAST PERSON THAT WANTED TO DO THAT.

WE KNOW AND UNDERSTAND OURSELVES IN THIS COUNTRY.

So are you saying that if the FG had supported the Air Peace then, the price of Dollars would not crashed or the then government didn't know that it would crashed the dollar further. So yet if that is the truth and they still denied him, then Tinubu government also has choice to deny him. By the way, The Exchange rate is coming down even when your Air Peace is yet to start the operation. You Igbos are bloody hypocrites that really should not even be allowed to live in any part of Nigeria for your hatred and clannishness.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Emekaonline: 11:12pm On Apr 01
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You think it is easy to live in another man's land? If it is easy your tribe should try it. Any part of the globe that you are and there is no Igbo man there, run for your life!
The govt of APC is anti Igbo. They are not even denying it. Am surprise you are arguing what everyone know. If I am from north or west I will be skeptical towards an Igbo man too because of injustice met on them during and after the war. They may decide to take revenge.
With how Nigeria is structured and you called an Igbo man that is complaining of marginalization a name then you are stupid or insane.

Have you also noticed that the higher the population of Igbos in any part of the world the higher the crimes and frauds? Please go to SA, Ghana, Asian countries etc and see
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by TheMostComplex1: 11:16pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:

Do you know what they have suffered by being everywhere? Is anyone stopping you & I from residing anywhere. Abegi
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 11:17pm On Apr 01
Emekaonline:

So are you saying that if the FG had supported the Air Peace then, the price of Dollars would not crashed or the then government didn't know that it would crashed the dollar further. So yet if that is the truth and they still denied him, then Tinubu government also has choice to deny him. By the way, The Exchange rate is coming down even when your Air Peace is yet to start the operation. You Igbos are bloody hypocrites that really should not even be allowed to live in any part of Nigeria for your hatred and clannishness.

MONEY MARKET OPERATES ON SPECULATIONS.

RUMOUR IS ENOUGH TO CRASH IT.

I BELIEVE, I EXPLAIN TINUBU GOVERNMENT NOT HAVING CHOICE IF HE WANT NAIRA TO RECOVER.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jackson105: 11:23pm On Apr 01
waternogetememy:

I bet you Igbos are more, despite the Embassy in Lagos.

Only thing is Igbos are better adapted, u wont know until you hear their name or they tell you.

Many have English names and mixed.

Igbos are more where? You better don't say this again in public if you don't want to be stoned, just stay inside your hut in Anambra.

Their are some street in UK that they literalily speak Yoruba; peckam for example same as US, statics dey stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 11:26pm On Apr 01
Jackson105:

Igbos are more where? You better don't say this again in public if you don't want to be stoned, just stay inside your hut in Anambra.

Their are some street in UK that they literalily speak Yoruba; peckam for example same as US, statics dey stop embarrassing yourself

LOL U THINK YOUR MORE THAN IGBOS IN UK AND US, WHAT ABOUT EUROPE?

DONT PLAY YOURSELF.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jackson105: 11:41pm On Apr 01
waternogetememy:

LOL U THINK YOUR MORE THAN IGBOS IN UK AND US, WHAT ABOUT EUROPE?

DONT PLAY YOURSELF.

Bring statics, statics have shown that Yoruba are more in UK and US, bring statics to show your Europe claim stop fooling around

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Babaken(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01
Putindbutt:
You want to obtain TCO and bypassing relevant agencies in your country and you think that's possible?. abeg try dey use your brain.
Or he refuse to give them bribe
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Babaken(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:

If not for bad belle who's stopping you from going places
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Zool6: 12:05am On Apr 02
All this to what end exactly?
Can u give any tangible reason u and ur like ras hating,
Same pro Nigeria Alen Onyema always preaching Love among all Nigeria ethnic same man that gave 5 out of 7 top positions in his company to Yorubas ,
Well Airpeace is never wanted anywhere or running from anyone before end of this year Airpeace will begin Nigeria to USA rout services,,this is how ur hateful spirit will keep chasing away ur destiny helpers try check off those hate from ur heart so u can have healthy life

quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129216976]
You are throwing stones in a market. Even Onyeama is still running from the US authorities till date. If he mistakenly steps in the US, he will be picked up by law enforcement. [/quote]

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Zool6: 12:11am On Apr 02
Airpeace personally gave Kudos to Federal government lead by BAT minster of Aviation Kanyemo, FAAN director mrs Kuku and another captain BAT have done well and justice on this Airpeace mater we most learn to accommodate fact when we see it and give kudos to who deserve it

quote author=MrGerald post=129221337] Writing trash as usual, no be last administration you people supported and hailed to high heaven sabotaged his efforts, tinubu is not different[/quote]
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by legityahoo: 12:16am On Apr 02
immortalcrown:
Nigeria is Nigeria, especially in whatever has to do with the Igbo. That's all I will say here.

IBETO

INNOSON

AIRPEACE
As a Yoruba man, I agree. This is a very bad thing. I am someone that wants to see my country advancing technologically I don't care where it comes from, but to intentionally bring down smart minds because of tribe and religion will the the undoing of this nation.
It is just so annoying that a private man is doing what you cannot do with all the public monies you are stealing. You can't help him but you are trying to pull him down! What nonsense is that?
I said it sometimes back when Airpeace boss was said to have a fraud case in America that it's all an FG intimidation thing. Imagine FG trying to hand over a man like onyeama developing a while sector in this nation alone, to the FBI when that Abba Kyari bastard is being protected.
These foolish leaders really needs to be weeded out by force.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 12:28am On Apr 02
Jackson105:

Bring statics, statics have shown that Yoruba are more in UK and US, bring statics to show your Europe claim stop fooling around

U BRING STATICS FOR YOUR CLAIMS.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by 123yes(m): 12:55am On Apr 02
Slytiger:

satan
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by BALLOSKI: 1:34am On Apr 02
Nigeria destroys its own. Whoever occupies a position behaves like it's their personal property.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Kingspin(m): 1:38am On Apr 02
Slytiger:

Are your people not in abroad?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Kingspin(m): 1:45am On Apr 02
seunmsg:

So, what he couldn’t get in the last 7 years, the Tinubu administration has given him in barely 10 months. And guess those who folks like you are attacking, Tinubu and Yoruba people.

If Tinubu is to behave exactly like you ungrateful and hate filled obidients, Air Peace won’t be anywhere near UK. But he’s a nationalist and the father of the nation who is eager to support every business of Nigerian origin irrespective of the ethnicity of the owner.

For a lot of us from the SW, we don’t give a fvck about others. Do your thing peacefully and don’t try to block our way. Support your candidate in peace and let’s support our candidate in peace. Don’t interfere in our local politics especially Lagos and we won’t have problem with you.

Refusal of folks like you to do the above is what is causing the pushback. If you like wear Dibia cloth to run your business, if you offer value at good price, we shall patronize you. Nothing concern us with your attire.
Old Tactics.
When they labelled ONYEMA, a fraudster, where una dey?
Yeye country.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Atlantis585: 2:14am On Apr 02
Slytiger:

Who stopped you from going everywhere like the Igbo people?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Nauttyprof(m): 2:40am On Apr 02
immortalcrown:
Nigeria is Nigeria, especially in whatever has to do with the Igbo. That's all I will say here.

IBETO

INNOSON

AIRPEACE

Just go and sit down and stop the tribe thing in this matter. It is just the usual Nigerian factor to work against anything that comes from Nigeria irrespective of tribe. Go and make your research first before coming here to type rubbish
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by ElSudani: 2:47am On Apr 02
legityahoo:

As a Yoruba man, I agree. This is a very bad thing. I am someone that wants to see my country advancing technologically I don't care where it comes from, but to intentionally bring down smart minds because of tribe and religion will the the undoing of this nation.
It is just so annoying that a private man is doing what you cannot do with all the public monies you are stealing. You can't help him but you are trying to pull him down! What nonsense is that?
I said it sometimes back when Airpeace boss was said to have a fraud case in America that it's all an FG intimidation thing. Imagine FG trying to hand over a man like onyeama developing a while sector in this nation alone, to the FBI when that Abba Kyari bastard is being protected.
These foolish leaders really needs to be weeded out by force.

You are talking nonsense. Stella Oduah was aviation minister when they started having problems.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Uchek(m): 3:02am On Apr 02
Happy that u saw the light.I have not sympathy for people like Onyeama. They remind of me of Zik —#1 Efulefu of Igbo nation

mrvitalis:
Lol same Nigeria refused to give him land to build plan maintainace hub in Enugu ... Now they are faking smiles like they are happy

Yet Allen is still doing one Nigeria

I have done one Nigeria here on nairaland... Was one of the biggest advocates

But truth is... As long as you are an Igbo man in Nigeria they would never give you a level playing ground ... The sooner igbos like Allen understand this the better

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event / Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / Victor Ogbunbenro Arrested At Revolution Now Protest (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.