Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema (48244 Views)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 8:05am On Apr 02
Jayhome24:

E still dey pain am!!! You go get heart attack this evening bruv.

Sorry nwanem you go dey alright las las if not too late.

Ndooh!

You still gove yourself away as a non Igbo with thos wacked spelling.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 8:07am On Apr 02
NOETHNICITY:
They are a bunch of souls who revel in victim mentality and blaming others without ever giving credit to anyone for their success.

He was quick to mention that his country denied him.

But he failed to mention again how same country has benefited him.

I am already getting tired of all this Allen oyeama and air peace talk. Is Allen Oyeama the only indigenous owner of an air line in Nigeria?

Why are ibos always like this?

You don't have sense.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 8:09am On Apr 02
Tetraozonaitera:

You guys should stop playing the Victims card here.
Whatever happened to Oyeama and other Igbos happen to other tribes.
The problem is other tribes are not lousy like Igbos. Many takle their problems underground through connections.
Besides, you guys should talk to yourselves. The Rate at which Fake Products and Services are peddled by Igbos are too much. So, you may likely need more screening than other tribes because of your fraudulent nature.

A friend of mine lost his way looking for a particular company in Lagos. He strayed enter a compound and met Nna guys bottling Horepta Tonic. He said he was shocked.

The truth is Igbo guys are already planning on how to do Fake INNOSON vehicles as we speak.
So, if you are screened more that anyone else blame no one.

Even overseas, Nigerians face tougher screening at Airports because of our bad reputation. Because of the acts of our Igbo brothers.
You guys lack the TRUTH.

There was a factory producing fake products that was busted in Abeokuta owned by Yorubas. Make una stop almost these propaganda.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 8:14am On Apr 02
Magnumproperty:

Waoooo. You nailed it chief. You really studied these people very well. Respect!!!

How? She just made rubbish comments and you are hailing her. My friend go and get busy with your life and stop tribalism and envy.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by CluelessMODS: 8:15am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

Please do us a favor and shut up as well.
You must be very stupid! Do you think you are talking to your father?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 8:16am On Apr 02
Emekaonline:

Have you also noticed that the higher the population of Igbos in any part of the world the higher the crimes and frauds? Please go to SA, Ghana, Asian countries etc and see

Walahi you don't have sense and you are very dense. So in UK the number of Yorubas that are in jail for credit card scam is what.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 8:16am On Apr 02
Jackson105:

Igbos are more where? You better don't say this again in public if you don't want to be stoned, just stay inside your hut in Anambra.

Their are some street in UK that they literalily speak Yoruba; peckam for example same as US, statics dey stop embarrassing yourself

After that where else are they more?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by BreconHills(m): 8:17am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

But when Yorubas were boasting after elections it was not bad abi. You guys are so envious that is the issue here and filled with inferiority complex.

These are narratives that can only be broken piece by piece, person by person. When people are doing well and prospering there is nothing like envy or inferiority complex. The language is competitiveness.

I am convinced that all this talk over envy and superiority is coming from the flotsam of our society. Unfortunately those empty barrel from every tribe make a lot of noise.

If your are trying to break into western markets do you have time to be talking about envy and superiority?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 8:18am On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

You must be very stupid! Do you think you are talking to your father?

Do us a favor and shut up.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 8:19am On Apr 02
donbrowser:

The way you guys display ignorance is very funny. Is it federal government that allocate lands to states or the other way round?

Oga try and read well and stop capping. Research on what airpeace was not given land in Enugu
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by chibuking1(m): 8:23am On Apr 02
dexmond:
onyema Allen should appreciate Tinubu. Those 7 years were definitely years of Buhari
i be proud igbo. But I continue to say without tribal undertone.. that buhari is the worst thing that happened to nigeria.... tinubu is better than him.. bt don't have capacity to turn around the huge rot as a result of buhari administration.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Alphanancy: 8:31am On Apr 02
They worked and are still working for whatever ever they are getting. Now you leave your comfort zone and go do some hustling in the east let's see how you fare l.
Slytiger:

Victim mentality as usual..You guys are the biggest benefactor of one Nigeria. Your people are literally everywhere all over the country doing business.

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by richie240: 8:39am On Apr 02
Thanks for proving my point!
cool
Believeintruth:

How many times was Dangote denied, please tell us, because last I checked one of the refineries was given to Dangote by OBJ and Yar Adua cancelled it, and he got license to have his own refinery. Make una take am easy to dey lie.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by bobestman(m): 8:42am On Apr 02
waternogetememy:

FESTUS KEYAMO AND TINUBU

NAIRA CAN BENEFIT FROM AIRPEACE.

THEIR FLIGHT TO LONDON CRASHED INTERNATIONAL AIR TRAVEL FARES.

REDUCE CAPITAL FLIGHT AND DOLLARS LEAVING NAIJA.
I guess that is why they allowed him. Who go see and opportunity to make profit and reject am
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Christlike01: 8:45am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

You will soon be arrested for incitement.

Lol! Okay,I'll be expecting your team.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by ibechris(m): 8:47am On Apr 02
Putindbutt:
You want to obtain TCO and bypassing relevant agencies in your country and you think that's possible?. abeg try dey use your brain.

I guess u read this,with hate and in ur heart.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by CluelessMODS: 8:47am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

Do us a favor and shut up.
Your fada!...
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by paramakina202: 9:06am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

Oga keep quiet abeg, you people always talk rubbish.

Common sense is far from you.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by LarryA1(m): 9:46am On Apr 02
Slytiger:

Victim mentality as usual..You guys are the biggest benefactor of one Nigeria. Your people are literally everywhere all over the country doing business.

Na you start the business for them? Abi your own people no full everywhere for Nigeria too
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jackson105: 9:49am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

After that where else are they more?

Uk and US are the best countries, the only place I believe igbos are more are in Asia especially their prisons due to drugs.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jayhome24: 10:58am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

You still gove yourself away as a non Igbo with thos wacked spelling.

I will come back for you by noon then I open the floor for the real bashing business I noticed that is what you want and I will feed you with it....

I will be tight back for you.

It's business time now so no time to waste time on idiot lazy nonentity like you.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jayhome24: 10:59am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

This bolded shows clearly youbare not Igbo.

I will come back for you by noon then I open the floor for the real bashing business I noticed that is what you want and I will feed you with it....

It's business time now so no time to waste time on idiot lazy nonentity like you.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by frog12: 11:04am On Apr 02
and the NCAA, under the same Federal Government, was telling us that we should not make any application towards going into the UK:

a real conspiracy grin grin grin
hope this man is clean. they will look for any dirt on him just to protect British airways monopoly
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 11:11am On Apr 02
Jayhome24:

i just came back from a serious meeting and i laughed when i saw this rubbish from you. Oga you are a frustrated soul
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 11:12am On Apr 02
Jackson105:

Uk and US are the best countries, the only place I believe igbos are more are in Asia especially their prisons due to drugs.

As Yorubas are also in UK prisons for credit card and romance scam
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 11:12am On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

Your fada!...

Your moda
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 11:13am On Apr 02
richie240:
Thanks for proving my point!
cool

You don't have sense. I never proved your point stop being stupid, Dangote never had issues with license, the agencies always complied
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jayhome24: 11:19am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

i just came back from a serious meeting and i laughed when i saw this rubbish from you. Oga you are a frustrated soul

Wait till I comes back. You get mouth ba? I will help you better when I'm back fir you.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by enemyofprogress: 11:22am On Apr 02
The thread no even sweet. Very boring thread.

Mynd44 wehdone o, you hear?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by richie240: 11:37am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense. I never proved your point stop being stupid, Dangote never had issues with license, the agencies always complied

Too late to backtrack!
You've made my work eazzzy already nwokem!
cool

Believeintruth:

How many times was Dangote denied, please tell us, because last I checked one of the refineries was given to Dangote by OBJ and Yar Adua cancelled it, and he got license to have his own refinery. Make una take am easy to dey lie.

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by CluelessMODS: 11:40am On Apr 02
Believeintruth:

Your moda
Your moda!
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 11:45am On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

Your moda!

same to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Goldesia: The Name Earlier Proposed For Nigeria / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.