Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen (42315 Views)

Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes / Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen by babajero(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02
Botragelad:
The individual claimed to be a soldier, a military officer, and made threats against a police officer. No taser or gun, the subsequent action taken was the deployment of tear gas. Lol

His tone suggested a serious intent to harm anyone who approached, which was evident in the fear and confusion among the officers.
That compound looks like a shared compound by jtf that was why they didn't react to avoid escalation.
Re: A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen by Exceed15: 4:58pm On Apr 03
I don't pity police. They should be treated same way they treat innocent citizens.
Re: A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen by Exceed15: 5:01pm On Apr 03
Richtaiwo:
It appears he is not sound. And that is why the police ignored him.

They didn't ignore. They were afraid. I saw fear in their voices. Why didn't they engage to disable him?
Re: A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen by Bukola94: 9:51am On Apr 07
funshint:

If the guy didn't taunt them that he's a soldier; they'll have shot at him straight without a warning shot. They know the consequences of killing a soldier that's why they showed some restrained.
yes Sir, no be today soldiers dey fire police and MOPOL dey fire soldier's. If I am with my riffle and a soldier do anyhow, Kai. If you with firearm and you let a soldier kill U after threaten Ur life, I won't feel pity or sorry for you , but I will pity your children or wife if you are a family. Not all consequences U fear at the expense of your life, that's what one of my captain in airforce do said. If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old / BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.