Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode (1633 Views)

Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode by Jovi10: 8:37am On Apr 02
brain54:
Russia doesn't have the backing of the USA...

Isreal does.

So they have to be careful and cautious because of negative propaganda!

You think Russia cares about USA ? Una no even sabi anything. If Russia wants to fight like Israel on Hamas they can but they are not doing that because it's a war amongst brothers.
Re: War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode by Jovi10: 8:39am On Apr 02
brain54:

Is that the only paragraph you read...?

Or you can not stitch or link the other part to comprehend what I said?

Why would you take only a sentence or paragraph from a full statement and try to give it a new meaning?

I never insinuated Russia needs US backing. I only said they do not have it!

They do not have USA backing, why do they need it in the first place?
Re: War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode by RiceProducers: 9:04pm On Apr 03
helinues:
Russia didn't even have the intentions of invading Ukraine.

Ukraine started military training ( Trained by Us) around their borders which the West Media refused to cover, it was after then Russia sent their troops to Ukraine border cos they weren't sure what they were up to.

The Agreement after world war 2 was simple, Russia to withdraw their troops from Europe in agreement of NATO shouldn't step a foot in any of the East Europe countries. How many East Europe countries are currently under NATO?
Lies. Russia took Crimea and set up a mini civil war in Eastern Ukraine. The militias they set up even downed a plane.
The war has been on since 2014. The greatest and most defining mistake Putin ever made. It will change Russia significantly
Re: War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode by pansophist(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03
Me I'm just waiting for Macron to send French soldiers to Russia. That's when you'll see the true beast mode of Russia.

The thing that marvel me about idiots is that when you're playing cool with them, they see it as weakness, or that you're ripe to be exploited, or that they hold the power.

Until you step away from civility to beast mode, then they will realise they have messed up, but it's too late. Russia is playing cool with Ukraine because they know Ukraine is the puppet.

The puppet master is the real enemy, not Ukraine. If Ukraine falls, the puppeteer will recruit another puppet, such as Georgia or Poland. Russia knows this.

But France? Hahahaha. Their soldier won't go back alive. I can promise you that. And Putin said it already

6 Likes

Re: War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode by SS777(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03
Mj4199:
A former Nigeria’s Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has suggested reasons why Russia is fighting Ukraine.
He said Ukraine would have been utterly destroyed if not that Russia had been mild, limited and restrained in its attack, unlike how Israel took the war to Gaza.

He also believes that NATO provoked the war in Ukraine, that Africa and Nigeria are experiencing the second slavery in the hands of Western powers

"Russians were provoked into doing what they’re doing in Ukraine. Russia is doing it in a mild way.

“They would have crushed the whole of Ukraine overnight but they try to be limited and restrained,” he said in an interview with Arise TV on Sunday.

“It would have been a hundred times worse if they were doing a Gaza on them. It would have been much worse but thank God they’re not doing that.”
On the 24 February 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine in an escalation of the Russo-Ukrainian War that started in 2014.

The invasion became the largest attack on a European country since World War II. It is estimated to have caused tens of thousands of Ukrainian civilian casualties and hundreds of thousands of military casualties.

The only Nigeria trustworthy Christian, I will make you foreign affairs minister soon.
Re: War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode by SS777(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03
Morgan9:
FFK is mentally deranged..

Now I know Why they refuse to give him any appointment

Your Ipob leader and the whole east are purely insane cos FFK is more relevant than your whole coward tribe.
Re: War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode by Morgan9(m): 8:47am On Apr 04
SS777:

Your Ipob leader and the whole east are purely insane cos FFK is more relevant than your whole coward tribe.

Bastard.
Thunder fire you to your 4th generation
Re: War: Why Russia Didn’t Crush Whole Of Ukraine Overnight – Fani-kayode by mysticwarrior(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04
Mj4199:
Anyone insulting him on this one is totally wrong please 🙏..... Ukraine was push into war by using them to provoke Russia, and now NATO is supporting Ukraine to defeat Russia since they have no balls in confronting Russia directly
Fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Central African Republic / Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff / Here Are The Weirdest Laws In North Korea That Everyone Has To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.