Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria (33890 Views)

Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 / Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by jenniferedet00(f): 9:47pm On Apr 01
shocked

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Konquest: 9:48pm On Apr 01

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by melodyogonna(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01
How are these people allowing Israel get so much intelligence?

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by kushme: 9:49pm On Apr 01
Hmmm.

Trump took out Solemani. Now, IDF took out three.. well, I have my reservations about who should be a general.. That said, Iran and its allies would be feeling defeated already.

If generals win wars, then Iran should stop calling their top military brass,generals. My thinking is, would Iran accept this and let it go?

Or they have something big coming that would make the west and Israel to suffer for this and that?

As far as I can tell, there's serious beef and the time to settle it with weapons will definitely come...
Hitler did it after the treaty of Versailles!
Balance of power

4 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01
Gift96:

All these ones no concern you or Nigeria.
You need to solve the problems at home before you think about solving those in another continent

Is he Mr. President??
Please channel your message to Mr. President.

10 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by DoctorAyukebot(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:
The thug of Israel is a drowning man.

It's almost six months into the war with small Hamas with almost nothing to show except the murder of kids and the sick.

Unprecedented international isolated and rising jew-hate around the world.

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Massive weekly protests calling for the head of the thug in Tel Aviv.

Serious internal crises with his top military officers.

Now the thug is desperate and wants to divert attention and drag in the United Snakes by a cowardly attack on the Iranian embassy.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

The thug is dragging Israel to its last days.

Iran na paper tiger when Israel is involved. Know that and understand Middle East Politics.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by JoeEeL(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01
Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Rahkman: 9:57pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:

It's almost six months into the war with small Hamas with almost nothing to show except the murder of kids and the sick.

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Now the thug is desperate and wants to divert attention and drag in the United Snakes by a cowardly attack on the Iranian embassy.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

you are crying?? Are you a muslim grin grin Ramadan no go sweet oo

26 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by ANTllSLAAM: 9:58pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

Ehyah sorry slave, take a glass cup of this and be fine sogbo.. Take heart ehn

22 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Omoawoke: 9:58pm On Apr 01
Allahu Wakbar !
Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Whalis: 9:59pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

No dey rant here. Go to Syria.

26 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by richeeyo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

You have no point
Death to terrorist

26 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Ttipsy(f): 10:00pm On Apr 01
Iran has been successful handicaped by Israel

Iran responding is what I am watching out for

13 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Kusu12: 10:01pm On Apr 01
Death to all terrorists, HAMAS, Boko haram, Kidnapper, IPOB, ESN and others

4 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by tnerro1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01
Be like everybody wan mad this year

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by ceejay80s(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

Aboki head slammer...go and join the war and see the wrath of God descend on u

21 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Needlemover: 10:05pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

Cry me a river. E the pain your sorry ass abi? But when your head slamming fellow terrorists do these kinds of things, it's normal abi? You demons kill Christians in Nigeria everyday unprovoked but Israel retaliating against those who offend them is a pain for you blood sucking demons and your terror loving god. Kill all terrorists, kill them all.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Afromalaika(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:
The
thug of Israel is a drowning man.

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

Who started it?

14 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by atiku4President(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01
Simply great and Easter gift for me

8 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:
Wow!!
One small nation taking Strongly on about 6-7 enemy nations who want to devour it, and dealing ruthlessly with them all.
This could only be GOD. No nation on earth can Survive in this sort of battle ISRAEL is involved. It can Only be GOD
The Covenant GOD Swore with ISRAEL is Real

This is the most courageous Israeli strike in Damascus EVER!

This is a Clear Message to the Head of the Snake.
This is not another proxy attack or a close attack. This is an attack against the most significant symbol - an embassy.

Whoever attacked from the air the building next to the Iranian embassy in Damascus (which also belongs to the embassy) is Sending send a clear message to Tehran.

Intresting times are staring us in face as Bible Prophecies are firing up for Fufillment.
you first me reach here. This news make my day . IRAN think they can fight Israel and American with proxy. Gob bless Isreal.

16 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by MuslimIgbo: 10:13pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:
[]Wow!!
One small nation taking Strongly on about 6-7 enemy nations who want to devour it, and dealing ruthlessly with them all.
This could only be GOD. No nation on earth can Survive in this sort of battle ISRAEL is involved. It can Only be GOD
The Covenant GOD Swore with ISRAEL is Real

This is the most courageous Israeli strike in Damascus EVER!

This is a Clear Message to the Head of the Snake.
This is not another proxy attack or a close attack. This is an attack against the most significant symbol - an embassy.

Whoever attacked from the air the building next to the Iranian embassy in Damascus (which also belongs to the embassy) is Sending send a clear message to Tehran.

Intresting times are staring us in face as Bible Prophecies are firing up for Fufillment.[/i]
Ewu chosen grin
Dey fool yourself
One small Nation that about 30 nations are feeding fat. Can Israel survive for one minute without USA and Europe backing?
Why are you foolīng yourself at your age EWU?

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Emmabyte: 10:13pm On Apr 01
Am adding Israel to my name from today,

10 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Omoawoke: 10:14pm On Apr 01
kushme:
Hmmm.

Trump took out Solemani. Now, IDF took out three.. well, I have my reservations about who should be a general.. That said, Iran and its allies would be feeling defeated already.

If generals win wars, then Iran should stop calling their top military brass,generals. My thinking is, would Iran accept this and let it go?

Or they have something big coming that would make the west and Israel to suffer for this and that?

As far as I can tell, there's serious beef and the time to settle it with weapons will definitely come...
Hitler did it after the treaty of Versailles!
Balance of power

The most intelligent people in the world are in US.
How did they achieve it, they created an environment to welcome and retain the best from different countries.
Before you enter US as student, you must write GRE and get high scores or prove your worthiness in other means and achievements, they don’t send your money unlike UK where you can enter as long as you have school fees.
So tactically, the best from different countries across all spheres of life are migrating to US. Best engineers, scientists, mathematicians, cyber security experts etc
So how do you think it’s going to be easy to beat them?
Iran can’t do anything, they know deep within themselves that if they do any madness, they will be erased completely from the surface of the earth

16 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by Available9: 10:14pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

More of your terrorists brothers to follow...we just started

18 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by ShinjaWWest: 10:15pm On Apr 01
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Kill all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

Cursed be upon head slamming mohammadian terrorists

10 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by MightySparrow: 10:15pm On Apr 01
Gift96:

You need to solve the problems at home before you think about solving those in another continent

Before now, northern Muslims would have been attacking Christians in Nigeria. I think they are getting sense small small.

12 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01
motayoayinde:

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

israel has killed about 10 iran generals...yet iran no fit bark. Is not about having weapons,you get intelligence to work with. Israel is small bt mighty.

18 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by ManOfMan: 10:17pm On Apr 01
Gift96:

Actually no problem is going to be solved. Things are going to get progressively worse as we approach the return of the Messiah Jesus Christ. But the elect who understands the times and take the right biblical steps will be exempted from the agonies of the end time

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by k4kenny(f): 10:18pm On Apr 01
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqqvRy0DjFA?si=cOfMEN7dzA6lqdiV

https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-iranian-irgc-commander-said-killed-in-alleged-israeli-strike-on-damascus/

How exactly does this relate to Oct 7th, or has Israhell gone completely mad, killing everybody anyhow because they've tagged them 'terrorists'. They've been pushing US to fight wars on their behalf, from Iraq, Iran to Libya, Afganistan etc. USA is becoming hesitant to fight these needles wars, so they've decided to take the bull by the horns.

They are over-reaching their hand. Only brainwashed foools will continue to support this babarism.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by GodPrince: 10:21pm On Apr 01
freshvine:
That Hamas leader death is certain. The question is not will it happen but when?
ask about the time of ur death before asking of others. Dirtyyy Genocidal Christian devilish b!tch
Re: Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria by ruggedtimi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01
freshvine:
That Hamas leader death is certain. The question is not will it happen but when?
he is in qatar..make him just try enter syria or lebanon him go collect. Mossad agents are definitely close to him right now.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.