Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby (58481 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by ufotunang: 2:57pm On Apr 02
Depriest2020:
OP stop deceiving yourself, that lady with those long nails is not the mother of that baby, mere looking at the pics you will know she only came to see the new born baby of her friend that took that picture.

Just look at how she's admiring the baby and asking God "when" in her heart.
...so a lady with long nails cannot have a baby abi 🙄
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by eepeepook: 3:19pm On Apr 02
Children’s topic.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02
IbrahimSkiba:
LMAO
What's funny
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by deltaF0SS: 3:42pm On Apr 02
Ejyksneh:
God forbid I marry my fellow man, haven't you been told that you are a bro in female body?

If my wife tie wrapper at home, I will only warn her about it once, the next she does it, I'm taking a second wife as pictorial I detest wrapper with passion....what happened to b.um shorts? Leggings? Yansh dividers?.....wrapper isn't permitted in my abode

which one b yansh divider again
assist with pictorial reference
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Weknowbetter: 3:55pm On Apr 02
In the home she can dress in what she wants. Usually wear a big undershirt of mine. Outside she dress for the occasion.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Misterone: 5:00pm On Apr 02
Puss360:
Lol... Wrapper is good for use at home joor... Fresh air circulation very important...

If hubby doesn't like the wrapper, then it's obvious the marriage foundation is shaking...

it's only those that are not married, the that don't know the first thing about marriage, those that have not stayed a day with a woman, that are complaining of wrapper. How can a woman be at home and be all dressed up as if she's going to a prison yard to visit a rapist! Even men will be on boxers so why can't women be on wrapper?

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Puss360(f): 5:13pm On Apr 02
Misterone:
it's only those that are not married, the that don't know the first thing about marriage, those that have not stayed a day with a woman, that are complaining of wrapper. How can a woman be at home and be all dressed up as if she's going to a prison yard to visit a rapist! Even men will be on boxers so why can't women be on wrapper?
Don't mind all these jeans and top guys... When they get married, even some of them will be walking about the house with boxers
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by femi4: 5:14pm On Apr 02
IbrahimSkiba:
LMAO
You better learn now, before using child birth as an excuse for your fallen heroes
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Apr 02
Acidosis:

What's wrong with tying a wrapper? Wrappers look good on women, especially mature women. What's more irritating is seeing an old woman trying to dress like a 16-year-old, or a 65-year-old woman with wrinkles wearing bum shorts and crop tops.

Allow people to dress according to their age and circumstances rather than forcing everyone to look like they are suffering from a mid-life crisis.

Your own must different. grin grin

Wrapper is not even bad. Maybe they think it is those dull colours and 2 yards wrapper. There are smaller ones that would have her looking like a cast from an epic movie.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Elohorp(f): 5:55pm On Apr 02
vibemad007:
This is how to dress for your husband, even when you're nursing a baby

You must be joking right
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Fulgur: 6:03pm On Apr 02
dominique:

The no.1 enemy of man is man. If they're not impregnating their fellow men's sisters and daughters out of wedlock, they're impregnating their wives. Lete not talk too much sha, they're exercising their rights to be redpillers and true alphas.

You're 100% responsible for the seeds sown into your tunnel.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by aremubabs: 6:04pm On Apr 02
So, what will that achieve.

I love my wife however way she is dressed. A man that will cheat will cheat, even if you give him doggy every night. Ask Mide Martins.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Dybala11(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Are you sure that baby is not another man's seed?!! You know men and their love of invading their follow man's field to sow their seed. tongue The reason why men do this is what I don't understand. grin
How many men have sowed their seeds in your field so far? Not every man runs after married hoes na. 🤷
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Dybala11(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02
Omoawoke:

Where’s the fresh air going?
The down below. 😔😔
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:34pm On Apr 02
Dybala11:

How many men have sowed their seeds in your field so far? Not every man runs after married hoes na. 🤷

Only Alpha males. grin
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Dybala11(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Only Alpha males. grin
Your down below for don turn to potopoto in the hands of alfa gmails, in-yanma. 😔
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:39pm On Apr 02
Dybala11:

Your down below for don turn to potopoto in the hands of alfa gmails, in-yanma. 😔

Alpha males are less than 3% amongs you. The rest of you are simps. Do the maths.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Dybala11(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Alpha males are less than 3% amongs you. The rest of you are simps. Do the maths.
Meaning that you've gone ahead to bed 3% of men on Earth. Med oh. Ashawo kobo kobo. 😬😬
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:26pm On Apr 02
Dybala11:

Meaning that you've gone ahead to bed 3% of men on Earth. Med oh. Ashawo kobo kobo. 😬😬

All of them Alpha males. grin
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by OvertheTop(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02
dominique:

The no.1 enemy of man is man. If they're not impregnating their fellow men's sisters and daughters out of wedlock, they're impregnating their wives. Lete not talk too much sha, they're exercising their rights to be redpillers and true alphas.

But the Custodian of the Hole is the Lady/Woman.
if She says NO ENTRY. OR You can ONLY USE A CD
then the Case is Closed be Dat ( No Unwanted Pregnancy, No Paternity Fraud will Happen)

Except it is a Case of Rape.(Not her fault)

So the Woman is to Blame 95%
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by nathpope(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02
vibemad007:
This is how to dress for your husband, even when you're nursing a baby

What exactly are you trying to achieve by dressing like this? Are you planning on having another baby in 9 months without even weaning this baby in your hands?? grin
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Dybala11(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

All of them Alpha males. grin
Good for you.
Some of us don't roll with community cum dumpster sha.
In all, do what makes you happy as long as you're not hurting or encroaching on other's rights. 🤝
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:17pm On Apr 02
femi4:
You better learn now, before using child birth as an excuse for your fallen heroes

You this fish, must you mention me..

I'm.not the only lady on Nairaland
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:17pm On Apr 02
SweetDipBenny:
What's funny

You of course
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by teemann24: 2:17am On Apr 03
[quote author=JayyXXX post=12922264
Always be specific when referring to your Dad and kindly refrain from grouping him with other noble and upright men out here.

Thank you.[/quote]. Omo see savage
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Ilekokonit: 3:09am On Apr 03
But the wrapper is better for the other room stuff na ?? No need to dey battle with any cloth.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Maliqcious: 3:10am On Apr 03
dominique:

idiot woman go open leg for another man still blame the man again stupid and fish brain subspecies

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Acidosis(m): 6:06am On Apr 03
pocohantas:

Your own must different. grin grin

Wrapper is not even bad. Maybe they think it is those dull colours and 2 yards wrapper. There are smaller ones that would have her looking like a cast from an epic movie.

grin grin

Exactly

2 yard materials like Arya Starr's 🤭😄
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by femi4: 7:14am On Apr 03
IbrahimSkiba:

You this fish, must you mention me..

I'm.not the only lady on Nairaland
Your comments was the third and the first female comment on the thread.

No hard feelings
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:08am On Apr 03
Dybala11:

Good for you.
Some of us don't roll with community cum dumpster sha.
In all, do what makes you happy as long as you're not hurting or encroaching on other's rights. 🤝

Thanks for the advice. Have a great day.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by gfelo(m): 9:37am On Apr 03
You must be conceived after when ur dad went abt sleeping with numerous woman b4 meeting ur mum, i can sense different spirits possessing you, which could be a sign of STD he contacted during his escaped and you were born infected.

Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are welcome. You better go and do a DNA test you could be my dad's seed. Your dad is too noble and upright to even know my dad have been sleeping with your mother. grin grin grin
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:39am On Apr 03
gfelo:
You must be conceived after when ur dad went abt sleeping with numerous woman b4 meeting ur mum, i can sense different spirits possessing you, which could be a sign of STD he contacted during his escaped and you were born infected.

Thanks for the compliment. My dad is an Alpha Male. The male champion you all want all men to be like. grin grin grin How sure are you that your Mum is not one of these women?!!! grin grin grin Better go and do a DNA test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.