Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation (15217 Views)

Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by SalamRushdie: 7:42am On Apr 02
Dagger111:

You go sch at all? Na only bomb fit cause explosion?

Look at this stark low IQ illiterate.

For an explosion that loud tell me what will cause it if not an explosive ? Do you know how many tuck tyres explode in Lagos daily and people don't even flinch because it's not loud enough to warrant flinching ... anything that will explode in that barrack that warrants the Army to make Statement must be more than 180 decibels and only explosives are likely to be able to generate such level of decibels.

You have Low IQ so please avoid me
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by omowesites: 7:51am On Apr 02
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by Akoreo: 7:52am On Apr 02
Abeg Dem dey do remembrance for that January bomb blast that happened in 2002 cos na funny things we Sabi celebrate for naija as remembrance, event still fresh na so people go like nothing happened
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Apr 02
SalamRushdie:
So the farmer was burning refuse and it caused Explosion just like that? Was there a bomb on his farm?
Have you forgotten the bomb blast many years ago that happened there that shook lagos? I can't forget that experience of Jan 27th on a Sunday. I lived there

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by stevups(m): 8:19am On Apr 02
SalamRushdie:
So the farmer was burning refuse and it caused Explosion just like that? Was there a bomb on his farm?

Good question. That site of his farmland is designated for a purpose, therefore ordinarily he should not farm there.
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by zegeijuwa: 8:29am On Apr 02
Real example of a farmer planting bombs.
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by Vulcan24(m): 8:36am On Apr 02
dominique:
I been think say it's the 2002 they wan investigate. I wanted to say after how many years fa. May we never witness another day like that January 27 2002, a black Sunday that will forever remain in our hearts

Civil defense was created to enlightened the public on responding to man-made and natural disasters! Why ppl were running into water and drowning shows the level of martial illiteracy!

I have been in tensed situations b4, I can't imagine myself jumping into lagoon cos of bomb explosion I can't see and even when I can't swim
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by do4luv14(m): 9:00am On Apr 02
SadiqBabaSani:
Thank God it is not boko

Of you don enter that barracks before, you go know how far, Demi no Born boko well to enter dia, play ruff Play,
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by cescky(m): 9:16am On Apr 02
SadiqBabaSani:
Thank God it is not boko

your easily dceived....its boko/nigerian northern amry sending a message to the thief tinubu.....

their saying you moving things and running to lagos doesnt mean your safe from us

do4luv14:

Of you don enter that barracks before, you go know how far, Demi no Born boko well to enter dia, play ruff Play,

una mumu too much....read what i posted above, boko haram has been dealing with the army since, where is the bravado from? wasnt it last week nda was attacked? wasnt it boko boys that shut down jet a few months ago, and they lied it was crash? keep fooling yourselves...this move above is amessge to tinubu, from the aboki/boko haram nigerian army their one and the same...even general danjuma a fellow aboki whose a christian confirmed nig army are boko haram...your likes are here ranting..
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by Neddyogu(m): 9:44am On Apr 02
Ikeja Cantonment again? No make ppl begin run enter lagoon abi canal again o
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by Sleekfingers: 11:00am On Apr 02
I heard the explosion. Reside in Ikeja Gra. My mind just went straight to the explosion in 2000
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by chidi2003(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02
Tayorshd87:
This should happen in the SE and not SW biko
You should be concerned about how to make it in life and help your family members; when you see Tribes, as your problem - your problems would be endless. Work hard!
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by rapala(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02
January 27th 2002 can not be forgot in hurry,thank God I'm still alive to witness today...
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by calabaman(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02
Again!

Nawaooo
Re: Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation by Tayorshd87: 7:26am On Apr 03
chidi2003:

You should be concerned about how to make it in life and help your family members; when you see Tribes, as your problem - your problems would be endless. Work hard!
Who tell u say I never make am πŸ˜‚

See poor dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sets Houses On Fire In Borno, Many Feared Dead / INEC’s Current PVCs Have Expired – Tinubu / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.