Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti (42747 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video / Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Penguin2: 10:07am On Apr 02
Faiththatworks:
God bless Alex Otti
I felicitate with the people of Abia state for experiencing the dividend of democracy for the first time in nearly 24 years.
Like the saying goes, it's better late than never.
There are states in Nigeria that have never experienced the dividend of Democracy,I shudder when some people in a state like Delta still talk about what Gov Ibori did for them,how anyone will still talk about Gov Ibori 16 years after he left power is still a mystery to me.
Back to the matter,i believe it's a misnormer for anyone to believe all other states in Nigeria have been at the level Abia citizens have found themselves.
I have stayed in Lagos for most of my life and I can boldly say as a resident of the state,the governors have ensured back to back dividend of democracy for the populace.
I remember how Oshodi and Mushin were cesspit of dirt, confusion,robbery and total disorganization.
Gov. Fashola will forever be remembered for how he took the challenge head on and totally dismantled all these above issues. That's more than 10 years ago.
Although I rejoice with the people of Abia,but I think it's time their media handlers focus more on why the state was undeveloped for more than 24 years and ensure all the looted funds are returned back to the state.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Fashola!

I experienced his leadership in Lagos and I know how Lagos was before he came in.

That’s why I get angry when people attribute what Fashola achieved in office to Tinubu.

And that’s why despite the rubbish he has been doing recently, Fashola remains my favorite Nigerian after Peter Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by kalufelix(m): 11:28am On Apr 02
PHIPEX:
In just 9months, Corn munchers no longer liter the Internet with pictures of bad Aba road, is God not wonderful?
i'll advise them to go submit those pictures at the museum..

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Max24: 1:05pm On Apr 02
This guy is hell bent on showing off. This is something some other govs are doing effortlessly without making noise. This is propaganda strategies. How many schools has he renovated, hospitals nothing, just showing roads. Na roads we go chop ?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by abc115: 1:05pm On Apr 02
Local government DA roads in Lagos are better than this

This below the standard of a Governor after borrowing over #600 billion. This is quite unfortunate.

See the roads constructed by LCDA in Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by idanone(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
One of the mistakes Peter Obi made while he was governor of Anambra State was not to blow his trumpet enough while on seat.

That’s why some people can open their mouth and ask what did he achieve in Anambra as governor.

Well, we won’t make such mistake again. Below are some pictures depicting the state of some Aba roads before Alex Otti came to give them a facelift.

A closer look at some of the roads, you would see that some of them looked like they had been abandoned by road users as they were already overgrown by grasses.

Had Alex Otti not won the election and PDP succeeded in retaining the state through their last minute abracadabra, they probably would have continued with the hands that Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu used in governing the state. Then you would have been hearing people ask funny questions like “what would Otti have done differently?” as they are asking about Peter Obi.
impressive, I did my nysc in that state in 2017, of a truth the x governor was a bad leader.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02
Good one... But, why does the Southeast have such poor waste/refuse disposal policies and systems?!!!

Especially Imo, Anambra, and Abia.

Umuahia and Owerri were the first places in Nigeria where I saw people pouring waste and refuse on major roads, even to the point of blocking half of the roads with horribly stinking refuse... I was deeply shocked at such disregard for public health and sanitation by citizens, most of whom were at least semi-literate.

Even if the state government is useless, can't individuals and communities come together, and brainstorm on safer and healthier ways to dispose waste?!!

Na wa o!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by mipeesoft(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02
grin grin grin
Penguin2:

Even a child seeing these pictures knows that these roads are yet to be completed.

But because you can’t stand something good happening in the southeast, you must cry.

Just donate your tears below and enjoy pictures of “local contractors” working on Port Harcourt Road, Aba.

First one is Arab Contractors

Second one is Julius Berger

Are those the names of the local contractors in your village?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Treasure17(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02
Tinubu should learn work from Otti

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by anonimi: 1:12pm On Apr 02
Ahmed0336:
I'm impressed.

If this man continues like this and play his cards right, he will be more acceptable nationwide and more suited for a higher position in the future.

Don't you want to know how many gutter cleaners he has employed and paying the N360,000 minimum wage to MAINTAIN the rehabilitated roads? What of the number of schools he has equally rehabilitated and how many teachers he employed?

Do we really have bad leaders looters or we are bad followers with tragical low expectations

All these could be money laundering paparazzi propaganda to cover up the looting of Abia revenue and loans.

adamusuleiman1:
This strategic initiative, revealed in a statement by the IsDB, is part of a broader $225 million funding approval designed to propel new development ventures.

Chaired by the esteemed H.E. Dr Muhammad Al Jasser, President and Group Chairman of IsDB, the bank’s 354th meeting of the Board of Executive Directors saw the green light given to two pivotal projects aimed at fortifying socio-economic growth and sustainability in critical sectors.

About the Loan
The $125 million allocation for Nigeria is poised to significantly reduce travel times and costs on major roadways, concurrently enhancing market accessibility and social services for the local populace.

Emphasising inclusivity, the project promises to bolster mobility for all residents, prioritising safe and accessible transport options, notably for vulnerable community segments.

The statemen read:

“Nigeria secured a US$125 million financing package to contribute to the Abia State Integrated Infrastructure Development Project. The project aims to reduce travel times and costs along key roads, while also improving access to markets and social services for local communities.
“Additionally, the project will enhance overall mobility by ensuring safe and accessible transportation for all residents, including vulnerable groups.”

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/18/abia-state-to-get-125-million-from-islamic-development-bank-for-roads/?amp=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by lapintoz: 1:12pm On Apr 02
Why are you mixing mangoes with oranges now.....we all know obi was a monumental failure in Anambra. Aside from brewery and keeping money in his bank.........nothing else to show for......

Don't tell us bullshit... we already know 😁

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by kenny160: 1:14pm On Apr 02
Base on what we are hearing, this man is trying but we know his predecessor as a failure, u people should not repackage it for Nigeria in future oo.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Yashita: 1:16pm On Apr 02
If every governor can dedicate to doing only 2 or 3 things right within their 4 year tenure, they should be voted to do a second tenure.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by daveP(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02
God bless him immensely. To imagine that he's been contesting since 2015 but those PDP demons kept using supreme Court to cancel it...

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by slivertongue: 1:16pm On Apr 02
idanone:
impressive, I did my nysc in that state in 2017, of a truth the x governor was a bad leader.
Obi wasn't governor in 2017
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by InvertedHammer: 1:17pm On Apr 02
festacman:
Ex-Governor Ikpeazu is a buffoon for seeing all these and did nothing in spite of receiving FAAC allocations and impressive IGR.
/

If you check very well, you will notice that there were sycophants that praised Ikpeazu to high heavens while he was in office.

/
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by slivertongue: 1:18pm On Apr 02
lapintoz:
Why are you mixing mangoes with oranges now.....we all know obi was a monumental failure in Anambra. Aside from brewery and keeping money in his bank.........nothing else to show for......

most of u didn't know him as governor

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by smileyoo: 1:19pm On Apr 02
Ozommadu:

Taah gbafuo

Eleyi Abiodun never complete any road in Ogun state for the past 5yrs but we never see you advise am.

Carry your bad belle back to your ilu aje village
don't mind him, he is even a coronavirus - a very deadly infectious disease.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Imert: 1:20pm On Apr 02
The Most Dirtiest city with dirty ppl in Nigeria (Aba)
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Hezmatosky: 1:22pm On Apr 02
Nigeria government sef. And you still leave those shanty houses there. Instead of you to rebuild them

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Forkthiefnubu: 1:23pm On Apr 02
Ahmed0336:
I'm impressed.

If this man continues like this and play his cards right, he will be more acceptable nationwide and more suited for a higher position in the future.
What did buhari and balablu do locally to be accepted nation wide ? Those are never the parameters for national offices in Nigeria and u know it in your tribalistic heart, capabilities are never units of measurement for leadership in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by nony43(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02
jconsulting:
Let us always commend good things, though not a fan of LP but when i see someone doing good i commend him, stop badmouthing the road , Alex otti can decide not to do all these road and focus or some irrelevant senseless project like building a townhall, recreational parks or shopping mall that doesn't really have any positive effects on the common man.

Kudos to Otti, these are the kind of people LP should present to us not that fake bigot Obi

Yet you have BAT that is giving all the appointments to Lagos Yorubas not even the entire SW. Who is now a bigot? How is Obi a bigot?

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Angelfrost(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02
lapintoz:

Peter Obi a monumental Failure?!! The same Anambra I visited severally while he was governor??!

Why not ask questions and do some proper research before blabbing... Next thing, you will start showing up crappy propaganda online reports that mean nothing compared to the reality.

Some of you guys really need to travel a bit...! Don't solely rely on online propaganda or news. Travel! Leave your papa house!

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:

God bless Fashola!

I experienced his leadership in Lagos and I know how Lagos was before he came in.

That’s why I get angry when people attribute what Fashola achieved in office to Tinubu.

And that’s why despite the rubbish he has been doing recently, Fashola remains my favorite Nigerian after Peter Obi.

Babatunde Raji Fashola remains the best governor Lagos has experienced since the awesome military leadership of Buba Marwa.

That's actually the man that took over the building of Lagos from Marwa...!

Every other governor before and after him didn't come close.

No part of Lagos was spared his Midas touch of intelligent and technocratic leadership.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Boldideas: 1:33pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
One of the mistakes Peter Obi made while he was governor of Anambra State was not to blow his trumpet enough while on seat.

That’s why some people can open their mouth and ask what did he achieve in Anambra as governor.

Well, we won’t make such mistake again. Below are some pictures depicting the state of some Aba roads before Alex Otti came to give them a facelift.

A closer look at some of the roads, you would see that some of them looked like they had been abandoned by road users as they were already overgrown by grasses.

Had Alex Otti not won the election and PDP succeeded in retaining the state through their last minute abracadabra, they probably would have continued with the hands that Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu used in governing the state. Then you would have been hearing people ask funny questions like “what would Otti have done differently?” as they are asking about Peter Obi.

EFCC is just a toothless bull dog! Catch all the ex-governors of Abia state and get all the state money from them! Just see how Alex is just doing his work workout even opening their books because of how smelly it is. Long Live Alex! Please fish out the cannibals in Ungwa and lock them up with the ex-governors in a hole!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by EmekaBlue(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02
Long live Abia state. God's own state. God has sent Moses to deliver his people from the hands of idiots like Ikpeazu and d rest

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by SmartPolician: 1:35pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:
South East Givernors should stop patronizing local contractors! They are messing up and and glaring.

The road constructions are dirty jobs!

Hope Uzodinma uses Craneburg for his road projects.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by frog12: 1:36pm On Apr 02
no be photoshop be dis ? grin
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Bizibi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02
T.a orji and ikpeazu!!! They ignored those eyesore for 8 years.that their juju wey em nor dey allow em to work go don rest now.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by wman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02
Lovely
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Remii(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02
Treasure17:
Tinubu should learn work from Otti
those kinds of roads are not in lagos, point out one place that you have such deplorable roads. Otti will shine, especially when the governor before him was celebrating presence of domino pizza as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Sctests: 1:38pm On Apr 02
festacman:
Ex-Governor Ikpeazu is a buffoon for seeing all these and did nothing in spite of receiving FAAC allocations and impressive IGR.

That buffoon called Ikpeazu was busy paying political 'alimony' to T.A Orji and his thieving gangs and forgot to fix issues.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Treasure17(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02
Remii:
those kinds of roads are not in lagos, point out one place that you have such deplorable roads. Otti will shine, especially when the governor before him was celebrating presence of domino pizza as an achievement.
grin grin
You are right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.