Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti (42769 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video / Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Raphtop(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02
This is highly commendable.
Check my signature for great stuff

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Winning123: 1:43pm On Apr 02
All hail Otti. However at what cost? Many of this governors will take humongous loan to execute projects all in a bid to win a second term and leave the incoming governor after them with huge debts.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by ignis: 1:44pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:
South East Givernors should stop patronizing local contractors! They are messing up and and glaring.

The road constructions are dirty jobs!

Your problem is inferiority complex. How do we encourage local indigenous companies if we keep patronizing abroad contractors ? Do you know the impact on our forex?

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by friday2011(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02
Ahmed0336:
I'm impressed.

If this man continues like this and play his cards right, he will be more acceptable nationwide and more suited for a higher position in the future.

Dey play, no be Nigeria...at that time, they will remind him he is igbo and must build bridges first. Even obi wey build more than bridges seff, how was he treated

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by TheWinterBird(f): 1:46pm On Apr 02
Wonderful. Kudos to him. He should keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Shikena(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02
Otti, Umahi and Soludo over Obi anytime anyday cool
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Oladhips(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02
Very impressive ✅

Hope he can do more of it..
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Btruth: 1:59pm On Apr 02
Ahmed0336:
I'm impressed.

If this man continues like this and play his cards right, he will be more acceptable nationwide and more suited for a higher position in the future.
better option in future than that man call Obedient 🤔
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by BondRiv: 2:02pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
One of the mistakes Peter Obi made while he was governor of Anambra State was not to blow his trumpet enough while on seat.

That’s why some people can open their mouth and ask what did he achieve in Anambra as governor.

Well, we won’t make such mistake again. Below are some pictures depicting the state of some Aba roads before Alex Otti came to give them a facelift.

A closer look at some of the roads, you would see that some of them looked like they had been abandoned by road users as they were already overgrown by grasses.

Had Alex Otti not won the election and PDP succeeded in retaining the state through their last minute abracadabra, they probably would have continued with the hands that Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu used in governing the state. Then you would have been hearing people ask funny questions like “what would Otti have done differently?” as they are asking about Peter Obi.

What did Peter Obi do in Anambra State? The facts speak for themselves.

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by COMPAQ(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02
Ozommadu:

Julius Berger that is handling almost all the roads in Abia is a local contractor abi??

Must you comment?

Well, JB certainly didn't construct the road in the pictures above.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Caramia2020(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02
I'm impressed, less than a year but his achievement is more than 8 years of his predecessor. More grace to the Governor.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Kasamadupe1: 2:12pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
More

This is Port Harcourt road, Aba.

Just like Otti met Abia in complete disrepair and is taking his time to clean up the state both through policy reforms and by provision of basic infrastructure like inner city connecting roads and other essential roads, so also did Peter Obi meet Anambra in a state of complete disrepair and he took his time to put the state on the path of irreversible growth.

All these obi pikin won't stop deceiving themselves.

Now, tomorrow, you would go to Abia and ask Abians what did Otti achieve because you are not seeing 15 skyscrapers erected by his administration and you think Ndi Abia will have it funny with you?

That’s why Ndi Anambra’s love for Peter Obi is eternal.

They know what Anambra was before he came. And they know what it became by the time he was leaving.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by bobestman(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02
Edo ppl should shine their eyes well and vote the LP guy. Lp has no thieving godfathers that will be stealing 50% of your state money leaving nothing to develop the state. Obi has a strategy he could use to fix any state in no distant time. That is what Otti is using. Make una shine eyes and reject APC/PDP

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Blaze14k: 2:26pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Post pictures of the constructions in Abia state.

Post pictures of the completed road constructions in Abia state!

I dare you to post it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bro your envy is too obvious and u can't even hide it.. my God so this is how u people are. I can never do anything with ur tribe even if I have no option I will be extremely careful

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by mt77: 2:28pm On Apr 02
Past governors of Abia state no get joy at all. How wicked can a group of people be consistently for 24 years.
God go punish some people no be small.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Originalsly: 2:30pm On Apr 02
Hmmm ..... finally somebody has taken action... very good. I'm not worried about maintenance.... would like a revisit one year and let's see what it looks like. .... I have a very good idea. Vendors are already taking over ..... new road soon become market.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by ufuosman(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02
Commendable

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 2:33pm On Apr 02
ignis:

Your problem is inferiority complex. How do we encourage local indigenous companies if we keep patronizing abroad contractors ? Do you know the impact on our forex?

At the cost of quality?

You still end up spending that same amount.

If the local contractors are not ready to step-up, then money should go foreign. Roads cannot be repaired on yearly basis.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Apr 02
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 2:36pm On Apr 02
Blaze14k:

Bro your envy is too obvious and u can't even hide it.. my God so this is how u people are. I can never do anything with ur tribe even if I have no option I will be extremely careful

Exactly!

Why you keep building fish ponds and calling it water fountain.

Look at the dirty job!

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by toyosiolamide(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
More

This is Port Harcourt road, Aba.

Just like Otti met Abia in complete disrepair and is taking his time to clean up the state both through policy reforms and by provision of basic infrastructure like inner city connecting roads and other essential roads, so also did Peter Obi meet Anambra in a state of complete disrepair and he took his time to put the state on the path of irreversible growth.

Now, tomorrow, you would go to Abia and ask Abians what did Otti achieve because you are not seeing 15 skyscrapers erected by his administration and you think Ndi Abia will have it funny with you?

That’s why Ndi Anambra’s love for Peter Obi is eternal.

They know what Anambra was before he came. And they know what it became by the time he was leaving.

Kudos to the governor for at least trying to sanitize the area...we appreciate but let's not settle for less.Worth is worth doing at all is worth doing well...I am not particularly satisfied with the anesthetics of the "after" pictures.This is mediocrity but half bread is better than none.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Kay25(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
One of the mistakes Peter Obi made while he was governor of Anambra State was not to blow his trumpet enough while on seat.

That’s why some people can open their mouth and ask what did he achieve in Anambra as governor.

Well, we won’t make such mistake again. Below are some pictures depicting the state of some Aba roads before Alex Otti came to give them a facelift.

A closer look at some of the roads, you would see that some of them looked like they had been abandoned by road users as they were already overgrown by grasses.

Had Alex Otti not won the election and PDP succeeded in retaining the state through their last minute abracadabra, they probably would have continued with the hands that Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu used in governing the state. Then you would have been hearing people ask funny questions like “what would Otti have done differently?” as they are asking about Peter Obi.
Do u need blow trumpet if he had done well ur works should speak for u even when u r dead it just shows that he didn't nothing different that's y he's not rated high
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Blaze14k: 2:38pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Exactly!

Why you keep building fish ponds and calling it water fountain.

Look at the dirty job!

Tufia!! Try to make urself a better person dont allow frustration kill u at expense of someones success
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 2:44pm On Apr 02
Blaze14k:

Tufia!! Try to make urself a better person do allow frustration kill u at expense of someones success

You calling that dirty job success? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by biafranrealson: 2:46pm On Apr 02
Ikpeazu started this project, did the gutter.
Otti is just continuing
The project is not yet 50% done .
No need to blow trumpet now
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Blaze14k: 2:46pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

You calling that dirty job success? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im seriously sorry for u cos u don't know what u doing to yourself.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by zinaunreal(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02
Ahmed0336:
I'm impressed.

There are many men like him. Will the evil ones allow him work? That's the problem
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by damoobaba: 3:04pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:

You can still blow your trumpet as contestant for the Presidency. Truth is that he doesnt have any NOTABLE achievements as Governor as THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS DO NOT COME NEAR THAT OF ATIKU OR THE GREAT BAT. And thats why hes contented with making promises to clowns like you who BELIEVE IN PROMISES like a young girl who just fell in love. Many experienced politicians and economists like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Charles Soludo, Bismark Rewane, Dangote even Alex Onyema have all aligned with the Tinubu administration. Obi can continue to learn politics from the likes of Aisha Yesufu and Peter p-square.

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Okechinwadike: 3:08pm On Apr 02
igbo people are different sets of people, if igbo man hail you, true true you don try. they are very hard to deceive on like other tribes in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ogbuu101: 3:15pm On Apr 02
Ahmed0336:
I'm impressed.

When that time reach, una go remember how he burn mosque 😀

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by damoobaba: 3:19pm On Apr 02
Ahmed0336:
I'm impressed.

Is this what you gutter people call development, what is he expected to do with monthly allocationa and IGR then? No wonder SANE PEOPLE cant vote your people as President.

Even local governments in Lagos State and even private Estates do BIGGER PROJECTS than this.

Can you compare that community sanitation to the Lagos Blue line rail, Red line rail, Lekki deep Seaport, the Imota Rice mill, Lekki free trade zone or even the LASU overhead by-pass in Lagos. I cant even compare it to the Ojoo roundabout/Car park project in Oyo state. We will rather vote Ngozi-Okonjo iweala or Dave Umahi when its time for igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos) / Chain Reaction Accident Hit Truck, Cars At Dolphins - Osborne Road, Ikoyi Lagos / 350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.