Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti (42774 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video / Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Gabby3321: 3:20pm On Apr 02
Shey na him personal money šŸ’° him dey take run the project ni
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by NovusHomo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
One of the mistakes Peter Obi made while he was governor of Anambra State was not to blow his trumpet enough while on seat.

Thatā€™s why some people can open their mouth and ask what did he achieve in Anambra as governor.

Well, we wonā€™t make such mistake again. Below are some pictures depicting the state of some Aba roads before Alex Otti came to give them a facelift.

A closer look at some of the roads, you would see that some of them looked like they had been abandoned by road users as they were already overgrown by grasses.

Had Alex Otti not won the election and PDP succeeded in retaining the state through their last minute abracadabra, they probably would have continued with the hands that Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu used in governing the state. Then you would have been hearing people ask funny questions like ā€œwhat would Otti have done differently?ā€ as they are asking about Peter Obi.

This Lagos people dirty sha! grin grin
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by slowice(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02
Man has done more in one year than pdp did in 24yrs
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by pipnator00(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02
Every state in Nigeria suffers infrastructure deficit but Abia/Aba people have suffered more.

***If you are reading this comment, Tomorrow morning when you pray, remember Abia people specially. They've truly suffered.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Fujiyama: 3:29pm On Apr 02
RenaissanceGuy:
Don't mind them. Instead of them to go and hire US or European construction companies with our scarce forex, they're busy using Nigerian companies and paying them naira.

^^^
This country cannot rely on foreigners forever.

It makes sense to use local contractors and get them to improve the quality of their work. That will take time.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Yvngex(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02
festacman:
Ex-Governor Ikpeazu is a buffoon for seeing all these and did nothing in spite of receiving FAAC allocations and impressive IGR.

Biko Go and have a sit Mr Man
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Masterplanner1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02
mumu
CoronaVirusPro:
South East Givernors should stop patronizing local contractors! They are messing up and and glaring.

The road constructions are dirty jobs!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 3:36pm On Apr 02
Blaze14k:

Im seriously sorry for u cos u don't know what u doing to yourself.

Call a spade a spade when you see substandard job! Itā€™s part of engineering ethics!

Let me remind you that, the worst and comic engineering structur is in Anambra state.

Tell me please! What is the meaning of these engineering? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Make it make sense!

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Otamendi99(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
More

This is Port Harcourt road, Aba.

Just like Otti met Abia in complete disrepair and is taking his time to clean up the state both through policy reforms and by provision of basic infrastructure like inner city connecting roads and other essential roads, so also did Peter Obi meet Anambra in a state of complete disrepair and he took his time to put the state on the path of irreversible growth.

Now, tomorrow, you would go to Abia and ask Abians what did Otti achieve because you are not seeing 15 skyscrapers erected by his administration and you think Ndi Abia will have it funny with you?

Thatā€™s why Ndi Anambraā€™s love for Peter Obi is eternal.

They know what Anambra was before he came. And they know what it became by the time he was leaving.

Big lie, obi didn't meet Anambra in any mess. Only problem den was security wise with d Ubas n ngige. Infact obi did more of china roads compared to wat ngige did. Roads done by ngige r still standing now.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by LaSenior: 3:41pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:

I swear bro, Ikpeazu is heartless.

He didnā€™t work in the city.

He didnā€™t work in the rural areas.

I wonder what he spent 8 years doing in Abia.

But whatā€™s most annoying is that youā€™d see some PDP minions trying to criticize Otti.

So shameless of them.
same thing hope Uzodinma is doing in IMO state
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Teenaira: 3:48pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
More

Just like Otti met Abia in complete disrepair and is taking his time to clean up the state both through policy reforms and by provision of basic infrastructure like inner city connecting roads and other essential roads, so also did Peter Obi meet Anambra in a state of complete disrepair and he took his time to put the state on the path of irreversible growth.

Now, tomorrow, you would go to Abia and ask Abians what did Otti achieve because you are not seeing 15 skyscrapers erected by his administration and you think Ndi Abia will have it funny with you?

They know what Anambra was before he came. And they know what it became by the time he was leaving.

Are you campaigning for Peter Obi or you want to show us the achievement of Otti ? I am getting confused.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Fujiyama: 3:49pm On Apr 02
damoobaba:
THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS DO NOT COME NEAR THAT OF ATIKU OR THE GREAT BAT.

^^^
You are free to exchange barbs with your political opponents. It is your right.

But...misinformation such as claims about BAT's "greatness" undecided will be swiftly challenged. There is nothing great about BAT. His greatness exists only in the imagination of a very noisy media machine...and he is failing to live up to the hype.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by kaludestiny10(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02
Especially Okezie Ikpeazu.
Penguin2:

I swear!

I always say it that if thatā€™s the only thing the Obidient movement achieved in 2023, then we achieved a lot.

The set of governors that ruled Abia until Otti were simply heartless.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by toujurs: 3:52pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Dapo Abiodun is a world renowned failure and no one is arguing that with you.

The quality of construction in the south east is nothing to write about. Local contractors keep messing up the states with substandard jobs.

You are right.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 3:53pm On Apr 02
toujurs:
You are right.

Thanks.

They wonā€™t say the truth even when itā€™s facing them.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Cromagnon: 4:00pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
More

Google well
They hated him
They just tribal
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Blaze14k: 4:11pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Call a spade a spade when you see substandard job! Itā€™s part of engineering ethics!

Let me remind you that, the worst and comic engineering structur is in Anambra state.

Tell me please! What is the meaning of these engineering? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Make it make sense!

You need to first visit the hospital cos u r not normal
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by damoobaba: 4:12pm On Apr 02
Fujiyama:

^^^
You are free to exchange barbs with your political opponents. It is your right.

But...misinformation such as claims about BAT's "greatness" undecided will be swiftly challenged. There is nothing great about BAT. His greatness exists only in the imagination of a very noisy media machine...and he is failing to live up to the hype.

Tomention but a few. Remember we're not even talking about ROAD PROJECTS. Just talking about institutions that are EVOLVING. Can you mention ONE EVOLVING INSTITUTION IN ANAMBRA that was built by Obi. LETS START WITH JUST ONE. Something subsequent administrations have been building on.

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Nchenches: 4:13pm On Apr 02
Ozommadu:

Taah gbafuo

Eleyi Abiodun never complete any road in Ogun state for the past 5yrs but we never see you advise am.

Carry your bad belle back to your ilu aje village

The last time I checked, he is a Lagosian, not from Ilu aje village.

Nearly every SWesterner claims that he or she is from Lagos State. Agree with them for peace.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by thinkmoney(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Dapo Abiodun is a world renowned failure and no one is arguing that with you.

The quality of construction in the south east is nothing to write about. Local contractors keep messing up the states with substandard jobs.

Yiu are right. The soil is a bit different, itā€™s more erosion prone, so more planning and better materials have to come to play
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by ceejayluv(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02
Ezewuzie01:
Yet Aba still has the look of a ghetto rather than a city. Those dirty old buildings lining the road need to be repainted. Many shacks need to be demolished. It looks odd that 30 billion Naira is being spent on mere 6km road that has slums lining it in the name of hiring Julius Berger. It is akin to painting lipstick on a pig. Not impressed.
Constructing that road will boost the real estate value of the plots there. Buyers Will bid and demolish old structures and rebuild.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by smyo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:

Even a child seeing these pictures knows that these roads are yet to be completed.

But because you canā€™t stand something good happening in the southeast, you must cry.

Just donate your tears below and enjoy pictures of ā€œlocal contractorsā€ working on Port Harcourt Road, Aba.

First one is Arab Contractors

Second one is Julius Berger

Are those the names of the local contractors in your village?
You are too muchšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you just silenced the pigot
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by smyo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02
jconsulting:
Let us always commend good things, though not a fan of LP but when i see someone doing good i commend him, stop badmouthing the road , Alex otti can decide not to do all these road and focus or some irrelevant senseless project like building a townhall, recreational parks or shopping mall that doesn't really have any positive effects on the common man.

Kudos to Otti, these are the kind of people LP should present to us not that fake bigot Obi
Obi became pigot to you because he contested for president. Even if Otti contest you will still tag him same. We know u people now
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by alobright17(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Post pictures of the constructions in Abia state.

Post pictures of the completed road constructions in Abia state!

I dare you to post it! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You mentioned local contractors he said it is Julius Berger thatā€™s handling most roads currently in Abia

You didnā€™t challenge that you changed the goal post by asking for completed roads .

Is JB a local contractor?
Havenā€™t you heard that JB is the one the new governor gave most of the roads construction in Abia few months after he assumed office?

At times try to understand things before commenting.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 4:51pm On Apr 02
alobright17:

You mentioned local contractors he said it is Julius Berger thatā€™s handling most roads currently in Abia

You didnā€™t challenge that you changed the goal post by asking for completed roads .

Havenā€™t you heard that JB is the one the new governor gave most of the roads construction in Abia few months after he assumed office?

Post the picture of the just completed road that was commissioned.

I donā€™t want to argue blindly.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 4:53pm On Apr 02
Blaze14k:

You need to first visit the hospital cos u r not normal

In a sane world, whoever signed that bridge should be killed. Even the governor that commissioned it should be jailed.

Do you have eyes?

Keep celebrating rubbish why they litter your state with quack projects!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Fujiyama: 4:55pm On Apr 02
damoobaba:
Tomention but a few. Remember we're not even talking about ROAD PROJECTS. Just talking about institutions that are EVOLVING. Can you mention ONE EVOLVING INSTITUTION IN ANAMBRA that was built by Obi. LETS START WITH JUST ONE. Something subsequent administrations have been building on.

^^^
I have nothing to say about Peter Obi. Remember I said you have the right to say whatever you wish about him. My issue is with BAT - because BAT is the one with the coat of arms behind him. Not Peter Obi or Abubakar Atiku.

Now that we have that out of the way, lets address what you said up there. I have long said that only strong institutions (among some other key things) can save us from destruction in this country. One of my first requirements for purposeful leadership is personal example - and BAT fails miserably on that score. BAT was a governor for 8 years and a senator for the same length of time. That's long enough for him to demonstrate his commitment to the things that make societies transparent...and yet, BAT has never declared his assets publicly. Despite BAT'S overwhelming influence in the affairs of Lagos, the state has not passed freedom of information legislation to this very day. And you tell me about the "evolution of institutions"? undecided

BAT is not great by any stretch. He is your typical prebendal 3rd world politician with a highly exaggerated sense of his very limited abilities. I am not surprised at his mishandling of the federal economy because I figured him out a long time ago - and I knew his limitations would be exposed in no time. It is a pity so many of us were taken in by propaganda - and we will pay heavily for that.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Paramount01(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
More

The smsd way you see otti is developing Abia is the same way Tinubu developed Lagos, but your hatred will not make you see it
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by ashawopikin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02
The former governor should be probed, he nearly destroyed the state
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Burshh: 5:03pm On Apr 02
Abians really had it bad under PDP.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by t2luv1: 5:04pm On Apr 02
Ahmed0336:
I'm impressed.

If this man continues like this and play his cards right, he will be more acceptable nationwide and more suited for a higher position in the future.

Wishful thinking biko, the Yoruba Muslim, and their brethren in the North will still not accept him. They are as clueless as a doorknob to anything intelligentsia.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 5:27pm On Apr 02
alobright17:

I am still waiting for the pictures!

I know you will be too ashamed to post it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos) / Chain Reaction Accident Hit Truck, Cars At Dolphins - Osborne Road, Ikoyi Lagos / 350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.