Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker (9190 Views)

Kaduna NURTW Pays Over N5m To Secure Release Of Kidnapped Drivers / Families Paid N800m To Secure Release Of 7 Kaduna Train Captives / Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by sweerychick(f): 8:10am On Apr 02
cool My dear Nnamdi Kanu! It's so unfortunate that after the whole noise about your Biafra agitation you are now begging for your release. I remember when you said that it's either Biafra or death. You are ready to die for your cause. That even if it's to keep you in detention till enternity. My question is why did you start what you can't finish? After thousands of innocent young Igbo youths were massacred. You dragged us backwards and even created more enemies for the Igbo race, you almost turned SE into a war zone with your brainwashed unknown gunmen. The Biafran war was fought almost 50yrs ago with millions of lives lost with no victor no vanquish. Yet you choose to drag us to those dark ages.
I really hope you have learnt your lesson. And when you'll be eventually released you'll stop all these agitation and help rebuild the Igbo race.

1 Like

Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Jostoman: 8:15am On Apr 02
wediehere1:
We will go our separate way if Tinubu mistakenly released Nnamdi Kanu

Meanwhile from another news👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
Nnamidi kanu thread don turn to peterobi thread, did you people even sleep at night again because of peter obi. grin
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by gobuchinny: 8:18am On Apr 02
hisexcellency34:
Is Kalu the new political leader of South East?

Well is the highest ranking Igbo man in government so maybe yes
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Kusu12: 8:21am On Apr 02
IPOB messaih is an empty chest beater like his fellow obirodents, he will enjoy his watery beans in Kuje prison for long.

1 Like

Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Kusu12: 8:28am On Apr 02
DrChukki:

This is the way Nigerians think that has made us to be backward...

So even if the court asks him the release MNK, so he shouldn't abi?
Don't worry, na Nigeria we dey oh... If you support lawlessness for one, it's just in a short while it will get to you.

I expect you to say the law should have it's course... No be you create Nigeria and no be you write our constitution.

I'm not a supporter of MNK but I just hate rubbish comments.

Secondly, the old Facebook posts you brought up about PO, that shows you lack wisdom.

Have you ever seen any leader who everyone agrees with what he does or says? What you should look at if you're wise is the impacts of his leadership.

Both local and international Organizations and Agencies already scored him high in his performance based on verifiable facts and it was felt by all. How come you're bringing up Facebook posts that you don't even know of the posters were bittered opposion.

Bro, if you want to be valued and respected, this is my advise for you:

- think before you write/talk

- remove sentiments and base your judgment on facts and figures

- know when to keep quiet.

I wish you the best

See the remarks and comments from indigenes and residents of Anambra State during your Agulu fraudster and fake messiah 8years disastrous rule as a governor of Anambra State.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:30am On Apr 02
wediehere1:

Lol 😂😂😂 your attachments.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Iceberg3: 8:45am On Apr 02
During the tenure of that evel buhari,the SS and SE were relegated to the background at the leadership of the NASS with only the SS occupying the deputy senate position while the SE had none.
Now Tinubu ensured the SS had the senate presidency while the east has the deputy speaker,HoRs.

The south south and south east and all south should rally round and support Tinubu.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by wediehere1: 8:46am On Apr 02
Jostoman:
Nnamidi kanu thread don turn to peterobi thread, did you people even sleep at night again because of peter obi. grin
we die here
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by ZombieTAMER: 8:50am On Apr 02
wediehere1:

why wait, let's do it now
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by wediehere1: 8:52am On Apr 02
ZombieTAMER:

why wait, let's do it now
after we done with Nnamdi Kanu first
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by SenatePresdo(m): 8:52am On Apr 02
wediehere1:

They will release him, that's when you will know you people don't have levels.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by onumadu: 8:55am On Apr 02
wediehere1:

In other words you agree with Nnamdi Kanu that we Igbo have no business being in same country with you.
Oya release him so we go our separate ways.
Thanks in advance.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by wediehere1: 8:56am On Apr 02
onumadu:

In other words you agree with Nnamdi Kanu that we Igbo have no business being in same country with you.
Oya release him so we go our separate ways.
Thanks in advance.
no freedom for you yet
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by onumadu: 9:03am On Apr 02
wediehere1:
no freedom for you yet

You don't have a choice. cool
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Honestey: 9:08am On Apr 02
Wasted efforts, Kanu will remain there after Tinubu's handover to Shettima in 2031
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by DrMuzungu(m): 9:34am On Apr 02
Release his body to his family. Good riddance of bad rubbish.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by jaxin119: 9:52am On Apr 02
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Nnamdi has already achieved a lot before his incarceration, especially sensitizing Nigerians about the plan of the Fulani to overrun the middle Belt, the South and the rest of Nigeria.

When Buhari started fulanising the military by placing Fulani Muslim to head all military arms and agencies, absorbing civilian JTF into the army, rehabilitating terrorists and turning a blind eye to middle Belt killings, it was evident he was following a script.

When he came with RUGA, grazing reserves and grazing routes, he was totally resisted.
When he commissioned Python Dance in calm SouthEast and Safe Haven in war-torn North, no one was fooled.

Today, people can easily link criminal and terrorist activities to a grand scheme unlike before when they were treated as unrelated.

Like Nnamdi Kanu, like Sunday Igboho, politicians hate freedom fighters who open the eyes of people.

That is why Gumi who knows where all terrorists and bandits in Nigeria reside is a free man while Nnamdi Kanu is detained on charges that are being regularly amended every now and then.

Lol. The people of middle belt knew right from the time of Uthman Dan Fodio that fulanis are trying to overrun the middle-belt region. This they know even before MNK' parent even though of getting married. So be guided. On the issue of his release from prison, I think it's a move in the right direction.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Judgementa1: 9:54am On Apr 02
DrChukki:

This is the way Nigerians think that has made us to be backward...

So even if the court asks him the release MNK, so he shouldn't abi?
Don't worry, na Nigeria we dey oh... If you support lawlessness for one, it's just in a short while it will get to you.

I expect you to say the law should have it's course... No be you create Nigeria and no be you write our constitution.

I'm not a supporter of MNK but I just hate rubbish comments.

Secondly, the old Facebook posts you brought up about PO, that shows you lack wisdom.

Have you ever seen any leader who everyone agrees with what he does or says? What you should look at if you're wise is the impacts of his leadership.

Both local and international Organizations and Agencies already scored him high in his performance based on verifiable facts and it was felt by all. How come you're bringing up Facebook posts that you don't even know of the posters were bittered opposion.

Bro, if you want to be valued and respected, this is my advise for you:

- think before you write/talk

- remove sentiments and base your judgment on facts and figures

- know when to keep quiet.

I wish you the best

By refusing to conduct local govt election for 7 yrs is sentiment to u.

Increasing school fees is sentiment.

Investing State fund in his personal bank is sentiment.

You are one of the vestiges that is pulling this country backward.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by jaxin119: 10:01am On Apr 02
sweerychick:
cool My dear Nnamdi Kanu! It's so unfortunate that after the whole noise about your Biafra agitation you are now begging for your release. I remember when you said that it's either Biafra or death. You are ready to die for your cause. That even if it's to keep you in detention till enternity. My question is why did you start what you can't finish? After thousands of innocent young Igbo youths were massacred. You dragged us backwards and even created more enemies for the Igbo race, you almost turned SE into a war zone with your brainwashed unknown gunmen. The Biafran war was fought almost 50yrs ago with millions of lives lost with no victor no vanquish. Yet you choose to drag us to those dark ages.
I really hope you have learnt your lesson. And when you'll be eventually released you'll stop all these agitation and help rebuild the Igbo race.

Much as I don't support MNK's approach to secession, I think from river benue down south will fare of better as a separate country from the north.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by paramakina202: 10:22am On Apr 02
Oxb90:
Can you close your mouth? Where's the 'effort', and where's the 'work'.
Until we have seen its result, all na propaganda.

Appreciate the effort people like Ben Kalu is making. The problem Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob have is believeing they can win FG in their own courts and come out a freeman uncondirionally that is not possible that is the reason he is still in prison until he face reality and ask for amnesty that is when FG consider his release. It is either Kanu bows to FG and get released or FG bows to Kanu and release him uncondirionally I dont see the later happening.

1 Like

Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Zeezenho: 10:47am On Apr 02
wediehere1:

Go collect your 32k you don try .
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by mrblessed(m): 10:47am On Apr 02
Anybody that believes this clown will believe anything.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Zeezenho: 10:50am On Apr 02
wediehere1:
that is the deputy speaker they deserved for calling Tinubu a thief

You. Guys have presidency and still hungry your parents are in IDP camps and yours oba the ones that escape bandits survive on palliatives .
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Sleekfingers: 10:57am On Apr 02
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by MrSly(m): 11:17am On Apr 02
wediehere1:

2027 is still very far.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Shimbo96(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02
wediehere1:

i hope you know a lot of people will come for you because of this 😁
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by wiseoneking: 1:31pm On Apr 02
wediehere1:

whenever I am reading a particular story where Peter Obi was not mentioned or anything related to him, and I see some one like you writing about him, I smiled. I smiles because I know that the person of Obi is really tormenting you. All you think and worried about is him. You are probably among the hungry ones suffering atom Obi-phobia and this could lead to your death. I can truly feel your pain but Obi is not the one that puts you to this frustration you are in now. lol
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by Panda7(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02
Nnamdi kanu doesn't need freedom but proper education and a career, who would be Banting the peace of the people?? If you are tired of naija kindly pack off your bags and go abroad. All we ever need is food security and good road network

1 Like

Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by OmoEpe(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02
The efforts will not succeed in Jesus name
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by BluntCrazeMan: 3:10am On Apr 03
They now discovered that the new threat to ONE NIGERIA is the Finnish Simon Ekpa.

Their use for MNK expired immediately.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by KGBKremlin: 3:13am On Apr 03
Man102:

https://politicsnigeria.com/there-are-ongoing-efforts-to-secure-release-of-nnamdi-kanu-reps-deputy-speaker-kalu/

Since 2022 we have been hearing about this even despite sit at home nothing still change, Igbo don't have the monopoly for tribalism.
Re: There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker by KGBKremlin: 3:15am On Apr 03
Gift96:
That would be a slap on Former President Buhari's face. He went through alot put bring the Man back to face the music

Tinubu know the consequences of releasing the terrorist.
Kanu will die in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run / Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari / Ikpeazu: A Workman And His Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.