Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) (39166 Views)

Brand New One Bedroom And Palour Flat In Udoka Estate Awka To Let / Collapsed 3-Storey Building: ECTDA Evaluates All Structures In State Capital / Live In A Secured Environment In Udoka Estate Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Bestmanfornow: 5:01pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
oga we asked for just one pic of Onitsha metropolitan area,as usual,u dey type plenty grammars... abeg comot for here, save the cock and bull stories for your fellow gullible Igbos

5 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Bestmanfornow: 5:02pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
oga we asked for just one pic of Onitsha metropolitan area,as usual,u dey type plenty grammars... abeg comot for here, save the cock and bull stories for your fellow gullible Igbos

8 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Ogene001: 5:07pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
oga comot for here if u don't have a pic of your metropolitan onitsha
Onitsha is 400 years older than Ibadan as an urban center

12 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by VincciDaOneAndO(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02
grin grin You are bad mouthed
Makunahatata:
Warlords and kings like Aaare latosha, Balogun Ibikunle, Bashorun Ogunmola e.t.c all owned estates during the era your forefathers dey drag space with monkeys in the jungle naked.

6 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by CountinBlessins(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
your antics is clear as the day cos the thread is clearly not about Ibadan but Awka..
well ,my answer is the truth and not an insult ..by the way, Bodija estate in Ibadan is the first modern housing estate in the whole Nigeria, constructed in 1959.
that time your grandparents just left jungle to mud houses with bamboo leaves as roofing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlm8lhJrGpU

Why must you always derail threads with your barbarism?

You seriously need to work on yourself. You always distract on threads with thuggish behavior..who asked you to tackle them now ? Why not open a thread of your own to share you rubbish views ?

It's nauseating angry

4 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by eliwa47(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02
Very beautiful if you ask me ๐Ÿ’ฏโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ

3 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Focusmind: 5:17pm On Apr 02
I give it to Anambra people. When I went to Udoka estate for the first time in the mid 90s just after my secondary school, it was scanty, with uncompleted buildings and empty plots with rusted gates. I was there in January 2023 and couldn't believe my eyes. Everywhere was built-up with modern houses and partly tarred roads.

8 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by zionstaar75: 5:17pm On Apr 02
Bestmanfornow:
Awka beautiful green hood
you need to check a dictionary for the meaning of beautiful. Meanwhile the south east continues to be the most backward region in nigeria while the I pigs living there keep hating on the country. Karma is a bitch yeah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:18pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
Warlords and kings like Aaare latosha, Balogun Ibikunle, Bashorun Ogunmola e.t.c all owned estates during the era your forefathers dey drag space with monkeys in the jungle naked.

grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
your antics is clear as the day cos the thread is clearly not about Ibadan but Awka..
well ,my answer is the truth and not an insult ..by the way, Bodija estate in Ibadan is the first modern housing estate in the whole Nigeria, constructed in 1959.
that time your grandparents just left jungle to mud houses with bamboo leaves as roofing.

Guy don't be stupid. If someone is stupid and you join him doesn't that make you stupid too?

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by vikstandon(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
triggered for?

You were indeed triggered.
When you have no defense, you become offensive.

3 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Bestmanfornow: 5:21pm On Apr 02
zionstaar75:
you need to check a dictionary for the meaning of beautiful. Meanwhile the south east continues to be the most backward region in nigeria while the I pigs living there keep hating on the country. Karma is a bitch yeah
I believe you are typing from mud enclave in your region

9 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Emekaonline: 5:26pm On Apr 02
Localemperor:
Can we see the Oldest estate in Ibadan please grin?

Many of you just went to school to waste your parents resources If you did allow school to pass through you, your question should have been which estate was built in 1993 in Ibadan. An estate built in Ibadan in 1993 is very new estate and the oldest estate in Ibadan has been in existence long before your father met your mother

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Truthsandtrusts: 5:28pm On Apr 02
Bestmanfornow:
Udoka estate is the oldest Estate in Awka Anambra state capital built during the days of former governor of Anambra state late Chief Chukwuemeka Ezife in 1993 when he flagged off the project, although this is not the first estate in Anambra state Fegge Onitsha is the first planned estate in Anambra state during colonial era,

Watch aerial coverage of oldest Estate in Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JR0F-jJZFM

Even the old estate fine pass peter Obi 8years of rule in is state

3 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Elidrisy20: 5:31pm On Apr 02
Beautiful estate

5 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by 77up(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
Kuku kill that kid instead of this tsunami fatality grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by tollyboy5(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02
Ogene001:

Onitsha is 400 years older than Ibadan as an urban center
You don't mean it. Where was Onitsha during the Oyo empire? ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by malaria(f): 5:33pm On Apr 02
Bestmanfornow:

Otondo Udoka is far from Unizik
Clearly this person does not know where the estate is because if he knows, he would not make the statements . Unizik temp site is not far from Udoka

3 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Hammylawali: 5:34pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You need to be calming down.. you want make the guy dey depressed about em forefathersโ€ฆmud houses and bamboo , aba oti poju now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02
Small Topic them post Awka & Ibadan people don turn am to centurios quarrel ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

3 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Babscleaning(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02
Localemperor:
meanwhile oldest estate in ibadan, oluyole,is using 24/7 electricity o, please let's stop tribalism

6 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by 77up(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02
Focusmind:
I give it to Anambra people. When I went to Udoka estate for the first time in the mid 90s just after my secondary school, it was scanty, with uncompleted buildings and empty plots with rusted gates. I was there in January 2023 and couldn't believe my eyes. Everywhere was built-up with modern houses and partly tarred roads.
You went there in the 90s and actually expect it to remain the same in the 20s sad

Comment just for comment sake.

3 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Nedu05: 5:36pm On Apr 02
Beautiful city of Awka . The fastest developing city in igboland

2 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by two12s: 5:40pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:

Na your offsprings be gullible since your father can't make a point without insults
I'm here for you bring it on nitwit

5 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by theophorus(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02
Ogene001:

The Niger River emerged as the route to the interior after Benin depopulated Yoruba land making the Portuguese shift base to the bight of Biafra. Onitsha became an important center of trade for Igbos, Edo, Igalas, Nupes. Some years later, the Cross River emerged as another important route to the interior leading to the rise of Arochukwu and formation of the Aro Confederacy in 1690. Aros later established the notorious slave market in Owerri and controlled the Imo River. This was how Jaja landed in Opobo and also where Olaudah Equino departed in 1770s

Look for any of these Books on History.

1. People and Empire of West Africa by Stride Ifeka
2. Africa in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries Edited by Joseph C. Anne and Godfrey Brown
3. A Thousand Years of West African History Edited by J. F. Ade Ajayi and Ian Espie
4. The Rise of the Nation States by F. Agbodeka

Any of these books will help you know your History as well as the History of your Neighbors.

10 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by YourKarma: 5:42pm On Apr 02
77up:
Kuku kill that kid instead of this tsunami fatality grin

The person you quoted is just spewing bullshit

3 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by spagettiluv: 5:44pm On Apr 02
Localemperor:
when our fathers were building Bodija,yours were still living in the jungle

6 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by spagettiluv: 5:49pm On Apr 02
Ogene001:

It's a shame that Yorubas were fed with this ignorant lies. Imagine 1959? Something is really wrong with Yoruba upbringing.
google is there for you to verify,if you donโ€™t believe google,below is screenshot from AI

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! / Building designs and advice for your projects / Building Collapses At Lagos Island, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.