Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) (39196 Views)

Brand New One Bedroom And Palour Flat In Udoka Estate Awka To Let / Collapsed 3-Storey Building: ECTDA Evaluates All Structures In State Capital / Live In A Secured Environment In Udoka Estate Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by DCmonster: 6:28pm On Apr 02
Christlike01:

Awka = 523.2 Square kilometres

Ibadan = 3,080 Square kilometres

Anambra = 4,844 square kilometers.

As can be seen from the above, Awka is just like a street in Ibadan! Even your whole state, Anambra, is slightly bigger than Ibadan!

You guys just don't have what it takes to measure up with the Yoruba in any way! A dwarf who takes delight in measuring height with a giant is who you Igbo people are!

Trust me, at the time the oldest estate was being built in Ibadan, your own ancestors were still sharing spaces with some primitive apes in the jungles of Alaigbo while hunting each other down as food for dinners!

Aside Ibadan there is nothing else in Oyo State. So your size comparison is too dumb.

4 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Makunahatata: 6:28pm On Apr 02
Willed042:

I now see how uncultured and ignorant u chose to be. People who refused to learn from others. The reason most of u struggle in a cooperate world is because of your ill mannered posture and dysfunctional family background from a rotten educational background. The last time I will respond to someone like u.
see dullard don dey run o, he turn am to fight to save faceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
btw, u think I give a Bleep about u, who the hell are u? Fvck off my mention pls
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Makunahatata: 6:31pm On Apr 02
broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

We never asked you to go to Awka and see it yourself o!

God help us in this country with double standard over little things.
u said u want proof, I gave u video...u talk u no see well u wan pictures , then search Google or go there to check live...so what double standard,are u retard?
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
Warlords and kings like Aaare latosha, Balogun Ibikunle, Bashorun Ogunmola e.t.c all owned estates during the era your forefathers dey drag space with monkeys in the jungle naked.
Una get bad mouth for this nairaland oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by noble2faith(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
Warlords and kings like Aaare latosha, Balogun Ibikunle, Bashorun Ogunmola e.t.c all owned estates during the era your forefathers dey drag space with monkeys in the jungle naked.

Good reply. A very befitting answer to a tribalist!

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Chukwuka319(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02
Lol! Igbophobic hybridised rabid animals are already WAILING obviously from most of the comments above me. Many will develop coronary thrombosis or cardiac arrest with this news this night and many still would develop Low BP.

2 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Christlike01: 6:42pm On Apr 02
broadman20:

People ask for pictures and you are showing us landmass.

It that you don't understand English language or what
?

I can tell you, every kobo your father spent on you to acquire education is a waste! You don't have what it takes to go that route with me; you're such a featherweight! I won't even roll in the mud with a pig like you,run along your mates are waiting!

Go back to the classroom; you need to start with: What's a noun?
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by spagettiluv: 6:43pm On Apr 02
broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

I wish you could just come a little bit closer so that we can see those buildings and the surrounding.
if you need a clear view,visit Bodija in Ibadan
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by nesphil(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02
Guy na inferiority complex dey worry you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bestmanfornow:
Serene environment in Awka
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Kiapk: 6:44pm On Apr 02
These competitions
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by nesphil(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02
Na inferiority complex dey worry una.
grin

Localemperor:
Can we see the Oldest estate in Ibadan please grin?
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by flexyrule(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02
Localemperor:
Can we see the Oldest estate in Ibadan please grin?
This is very very unnecessary!

Face your Awka, let them gave their Ibadan.

This is the simplest form of divide and rule that politicians have created to ensure they access power easily and are not held accountable for their actions

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by broadman20: 6:52pm On Apr 02
Christlike01:

I can tell you, every kobo your father spent on you to acquire education is a waste! You don't have what it takes to go that route with me; you're such a featherweight! I won't even roll in the mud with a pig like you,run along your mates are waiting!

Go back to the classroom; you need to start with: What's a noun?

Oga easy naaa!

We are not fighting o!

We only asked for pictures and you started showing us landmass. Landmss is not what makes a city or an estate beautiful Abeg.

Calm down and show us the pictures of the oldest estate in Ibadan, no fighting please.

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by noble2faith(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02
Chukwuka319:
Lol! Igbophobic hybridised rabid animals are already WAILING obviously from most of the comments above me. Many will develop coronary thrombosis or cardiac arrest with this news this night and many still would develop Low BP.

Mr man, go back to the first page and read the comments without biased mind to see what started this tribal argy bargy.

It is u and your clans that is suffering from what I dont know. Lemme clone it "Autophobic Inferiority Complex".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Basic123: 7:06pm On Apr 02
CountinBlessins:

Why must you always derail threads with your barbarism?

You seriously need to work on yourself. You always distract on threads with thuggish behavior..who asked you to tackle them now ? Why not open a thread of your own to share you rubbish views ?

It's nauseating angry

Why are you so daft not to know that he just replied your stupid brother who derailed his own thread with the mention of Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by CountinBlessins(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02
Basic123:

Why are you so daft not to know that he just replied your stupid brother who derailed his own thread with the mention of Ibadan?

Someone should tell this illiterate to stop quoting me
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Basic123: 7:17pm On Apr 02
Igbo people sha want to measure up.

Na to dey compare themselves with the WEST!

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by cezarman(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02
benuejosh:
Oyo is still clean and better than this slum

grin grin
You shouldn't even be talking, seeing that Benue is part of your name... Benue state oh grin

No shame in Nigeria again undecided
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Denzelwash(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
your antics is clear as the day cos the thread is clearly not about Ibadan but Awka..
well ,my answer is the truth and not an insult ..by the way, Bodija estate in Ibadan is the first modern housing estate in the whole Nigeria, constructed in 1959.
that time your grandparents just left jungle to mud houses with bamboo leaves as roofing.

This response of your is a total KO to that ethic bigot.
Good job man!πŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlm8lhJrGpU
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Jcoleworld911: 7:48pm On Apr 02
Basic123:
Igbo people sha want to measure up.

Na to dey compare themselves with the WEST!

Be specific, which part of the west??

This is an estate in awka, the op didn’t term it southeast

Show us estate in your own state not your region
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Fearyourcreator: 7:52pm On Apr 02
Bestmanfornow:

Bitter and jealous mind I wonder how you guys live with so much bitterness and envy in your heart
Who first start on the thread ... ? Hypocrite ... You blind bah ...

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by wiseoneking: 8:03pm On Apr 02
Christlike01:

Awka = 523.2 Square kilometres

Ibadan = 3,080 Square kilometres

Anambra = 4,844 square kilometers.

As can be seen from the above, Awka is just like a street in Ibadan! Even your whole state, Anambra, is slightly bigger than Ibadan!

You guys just don't have what it takes to measure up with the Yoruba in any way! A dwarf who takes delight in measuring height with a giant is who you Igbo people are!

Trust me, at the time the oldest estate was being built in Ibadan, your own ancestors were still sharing spaces with some primitive apes in the jungles of Alaigbo while hunting each other down as food for dinners!

The whole of Lagos state is 452. 23 sq miles.
Awka larger than that. New York City is 469 sq miles, that means Awka is larger than New York. The GDP of New York State is more than twice the whole of Africa.

Now Lagos alone is thirty times wealthier than Oyo state alone and 5 times more populated. If Awka is just a street in Ibadan, Lagos may be just an avenue to Ibadan. You must learn that it is not by land size but by population and infrastructure. After Lagos, Anambra is the most urbanized state in Nigeria. I challenge you to compare the population of Anambra and oyo and see the difference. I used to tell people that Nigeria may be more than 80 times the size of Israel but Israel GDP is bigger than Nigeria, and also the gross manufacturing output of Israel which may be the size of Ibadan, is bigger than the whole of Africa put together. Anambra has more banks than the big for nothing Oyo. From the statistics from Jamb both in Medicine, Law, Engineering, Computer etc, Oyo is no where near the Anambra you are talking about. Is not in land size but in wealth.

3 Likes

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Jcoleworld911: 8:07pm On Apr 02
77up:
You went there in the 90s and actually expect it to remain the same in the 20s sad

Comment just for comment sake.

But the first estate in Ibadan has remain the same, why?😎

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by prophetfire: 8:36pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
. They built dilapidated brown roofs.

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by codemaniacs: 8:46pm On Apr 02
Willed042:

Then show us, not bragging about what u never witnessed. What they had was compound settlement and not estate. What they had was called Agbole I yoruba and not estate. I don't know why u people so much love to twert narratives for bragging rights. Every elite figure in ancient history has that settlement so stop this shit.
broadman20:

Oga easy naaa!

We are not fighting o!

We only asked for pictures and you started showing us landmass. Landmss is not what makes a city or an estate beautiful Abeg.

Calm down and show us the pictures of the oldest estate in Ibadan, no fighting please.
the place is called housing corporation or new bodija.

It was not compound settlements... it was an estate of about 100 houses with spacious compounds..

its difficult to find pictures of the estate because they are not built like estates of today where your neighbour can see inside your room.. that's why omoawoke Makunahatata spagettiluv could not post pictures.

the image below shows one of the houses..

Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by 77up(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02
YourKarma:

The person you quoted is just spewing bullshit
..but who he quoted is a nitwit cheesy
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Makunahatata: 8:49pm On Apr 02
prophetfire:
. They built dilapidated brown roofs.
like u don't currently live in an apartment like a pig sty with your parents and 12 siblings
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Bestmanfornow: 8:51pm On Apr 02
malaria:

Clearly this person does not know where the estate is because if he knows, he would not make the statements . Unizik temp site is not far from Udoka
He meant Unizik school which is far from Udoka estate
Re: The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02
Omoawoke:

You can’t keep quiet and let people spread lies and insult about you, makes no sense.

You can't descend to their level either bro. Remember that advice against fighting with a mad man on the street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! / Building designs and advice for your projects / Building Collapses At Lagos Island, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.