Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. (20861 Views)

Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by TheLastProphet: 9:24am On Apr 02
Lavor234:
Netanyahu said Palestine will remember Oct 7 for a long time and tell their children and children' children about what went down. Bibi was not kidding
FAFO
fuucck around and find out.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Crafteck1: 9:24am On Apr 02
DropsMic:
When the white man comes for you, no God on, in or above the earth can save you.

Thats what happens when you side with terrorists, being a journalist doesn't make you holy.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by OGUAF(m): 9:26am On Apr 02
superCleanworks:
Some troubles are volcanic in nature. It is better to Stay away.

Almost a year ago, If someone had shown HAMAS a video of what would happen if they messed around with Israel, they would not have believed.

You've said it all. The lives of 1,400 Israelis killed on Oct.7 is nothing compared to the lives of more than 50,000 gazans killed (35k identified with thousands more missing), almost 100,000 injured and $200 billion worth of infrastructure destroyed in Gaza.

Hamas made a big mistake.

Meanwhile, Israel is committing Genocide in Gaza and Hamas is a terrorist organisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by thinkmoney(m): 9:26am On Apr 02
Donaldoni:
What was she doing in Israel
With this question u showed u do not understand Israel or Palestine. I advice u not to comment on international matters for two years while u take that time to go read and study

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by broadman20: 9:28am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The children of Palestine will keep this in mind too.

Hahahaha hahahaha!

I wish the have the NEVER GIVE UP SPIRIT OF THE JEWS AND THE IGBOS.

IT TAKES A BRAVE HEART TO SURVIVE THE WICKED CONSPIRACIES AGAINST THE IGBOS IN NIGERIA AND AGAINST THE JEWS AROUND THE ARAB WORLD..

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by PulaPower: 9:29am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Of course they would. Their children will keep it in their hearts and also strike at the slightest opportunity. I hope you know how it feels in the Southeast, Nigeria. Till date we can't forget.
Good so as none of you would repeat Ojukwu mistake..

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by tctrills: 9:30am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Of course they would. Their children will keep it in their hearts and also strike at the slightest opportunity. I hope you know how it feels in the Southeast, Nigeria. Till date we can't forget.
But unlike the Palestinians, the SE has move on to becoming the region in Nigeria with the best road network, best education, and lowest multidimensional poverty.
The Palestinians should learn from this.

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:30am On Apr 02
Early in Momo thhing grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:31am On Apr 02
broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

I wish the have the NEVER GIVE US SPIRIT OF THE JEWS AND THE IGBOS.

IT TAKES A BRAVE HEART TO SURVIVE THE WICKED CONSPIRACIES AGAINST THE IGBOS IN NIGERIA AND AGAINST THE JEWS AROUND THE ARAB WORLD..

They will keep this too in mind.
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by travelzcruix: 9:31am On Apr 02
Free the hostages! Case closed. As long as they keep scattering the bee hives by their actions. Imaginary Palestine will get what they deserve.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:32am On Apr 02
tctrills:

But unlike the Palestinians, the SE has move on to becoming the region in Nigeria with the best road network, best education, and lowest multidimensional poverty.
The Palestinians should learn from this.

They definitely will.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by rattlesnake(m): 9:33am On Apr 02
Next time they will practice the peaceful version of islam

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by broadman20: 9:34am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They will keep this too in mind.

Hahahaha hahahaha!

I love this.

Are you from Gaza if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by babasolution: 9:34am On Apr 02
You think hamas didn't expect this?

Israel has permanently damaged it's reputation worldwide.

It will never be normal for Israel Again.

They will have to deal with this mess as long as they exist

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:35am On Apr 02
broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

I love this.

Are you from Gaza if I may ask?

I am from Israel.
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by broadman20: 9:36am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I am from Israel.

Waooooo!

I never knew, we may be cousins after all!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by ANTllSLAAM: 9:36am On Apr 02
Omo these people won't try nonsense again with Israel but by the way why can't they called on allah to fight this battle with them

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:36am On Apr 02
broadman20:

Waooooo!

I never knew, we may be cousins after all!

May be.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by oluwaseyi0: 9:38am On Apr 02
Donaldoni:
What was she doing in Israel

plotting another terrorism as usual

when they neutralize her, you will see Nairaland resident terrorist weeping and gnashing teeth

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:43am On Apr 02
Leaders can only be moved when their blood is affected.

They don't really care about the average citizens.

One politician in Ukraine even sent his children to Germany (seen attending parties) while others are in the war zone

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Morbeta11(m): 9:43am On Apr 02
Israel dey finish work........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Ewedegubbler: 9:44am On Apr 02
babasolution:

Which reputation?

The world doesn’t feed Israel. Israel does not give a fkkkk about that. The world needs the jews far far more than it’ needs the Arabs as a whole. Know this and know peace.

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by DeeNet1: 9:46am On Apr 02
She over stayed her welcome
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Musauzor(m): 9:49am On Apr 02
Al Jazeera, the propagandist mouthpiece of Hamas will soon be banned and chased out of Israel. To the terrorist mouthpiece Al Jazeera, the IDF has not killed any Hamas terrorist since the war began. All the IDF has killed have been unarmed civilians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by CoronaVirusPro: 9:52am On Apr 02

Fvck Israel!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by billyG(m): 9:53am On Apr 02
babasolution:

Na today?....after this conflict d world will normalise relation with Israel as Saudi almost did after 70years of Arab-israel hate-filled conflicts.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Musauzor(m): 9:55am On Apr 02
Iran, Hesbollah, Syria, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other members of the Axis of Terror are receiving it hot . I thought by now the Muslims and Arab nations would have invaded Israel. They are only good at sabre rattling and protests.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Benwallt(m): 9:55am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Oh boy!
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Realtord43: 9:56am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I wonder the kind of mother you are or will become when you don't see anything wrong in posting picture of starving kids. How comfortable is it to you to see kids liké these as a woman?

I just hope you never have the opportunity to raise another woman kid and also kind to your kids as well.
You don't seem to have the heart of a loving and caring woman.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by billyG(m): 9:57am On Apr 02
I still ask why did Hamas started what they can finish....they should have concentrated on providing welfare for their people

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:57am On Apr 02
Realtord43:
I wonder the kind of mother you are or will become when you don't see anything wrong in posting picture of starving kids. How comfortable is it to you to see kids liké these as a woman?

I just hope you never have the opportunity to raise another woman kid and also kind to your kids as well.
You don't seem to have the heart of a loving and caring woman.

Thank you for your compliments.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by MightySparrow: 10:04am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Are you saying you want to strike again?

You started a war you can couldn't win.
HAMAS started their own m they are paying heavily for it.

My brother was conscripted into the army. What should his children do?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again / Argentina Approves High Denomination Bill As Inflation Nears 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.