Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. (20895 Views)

Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by CrossRhodes: 10:04am On Apr 02
we have mama bokoharam
They have mama hamas

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Moniya4Real(m): 10:08am On Apr 02
If she has links to Hamas, fry her but if she was arrested based on the fact that she is the sister of Hamas chief, Tjen, she should be freed.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Krismas(m): 10:11am On Apr 02
Lavor234:
Netanyahu said Palestine will remember Oct 7 for a long time and tell their children and children' children about what went down. Bibi was not kidding
FAFO
grin Israel is the one that has never forgotten oct7,

BREAKING: Yemen has targeted the Israeli-occupied city of Eilat. A direct hit inside the city. HOUTHI O!

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by okeke6969: 10:13am On Apr 02
[quote author=Zxcvbnmghtr post=129227527]

Of course they would. Their children will keep it in their hearts and also strike at the slightest opportunity. I hope you know how it feels in the Southeast, Nigeria. Till date we can't forget.[/quotep]

Masqueraded mockerer and sarcastic element.
God pass Una. Aproko...
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by TNORWAY: 10:14am On Apr 02
babasolution:
You think hamas didn't expect this?

Israel has permanently damaged it's reputation worldwide.

It will never be normal for Israel Again.

They will have to deal with this mess as long as they exist
as much as I like USA...do you know the disruption they have committed??

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by naija4life247: 10:15am On Apr 02
Very Good. This is one of the ways to ensure that the war never ends. As Israelis no wan hear word, the struggle will continue until the last Palestinian on earth stops breathing

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by CrossRhodes: 10:15am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I have already made my point.
Your point doesn't change the pain you feel.
Your hurt is everywhere and you will keep hurting till you waste away
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:17am On Apr 02
CrossRhodes:

Your point doesn't change the pain you feel.
Your hurt is everywhere and you will keep hurting till you waste away

Doesn't change my point. Especially how you feel about me.
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by CoronaVirusPro: 10:17am On Apr 02
TNORWAY:
as much as I like USA...do you know the disruption they have committed??

You cannot claim to know the disruption and massacres the United States have committed and same time claim to like them. It’s outrightly impossible.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:18am On Apr 02
DropsMic:
When the white man comes for you, no God on, in or above the earth can save you.

It happened in Africa (colonialism), Syria, Iraq, Libya, Vietnam, Somalia, Sudan, DR Congo.

They get whatever they want, and “God” (foreign and local) has absolutely no say. That’s how powerful they are.
Shey Jews are now white? Ode
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Sunnyski: 10:20am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Of course they would. Their children will keep it in their hearts and also strike at the slightest opportunity. I hope you know how it feels in the Southeast, Nigeria. Till date we can't forget.

...and when they strike once Israel strike them a thousand times 😂

You've slammed your head and now your brains are shaking like Tinubu's hands 😂

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Sunnyski: 10:24am On Apr 02
Blessings678:
Release her biko

You think Israel is as dumb as Nigeria? 😂

Nigeria is a dumb country, Africa is a useless continent cheesy
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by adebowales: 10:26am On Apr 02
Donaldoni:
What was she doing in Israel
ignoramus! She was arrested unjustly in her home Gaza
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by SalamRushdie: 10:37am On Apr 02
Israel really giving these guys back to back

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Krismas(m): 10:38am On Apr 02
grin BREAKING: ISRAEL just killed 5 foreign UN workers in a BOMBING while they delivered food to the hungry in GAZA. The bloody passports of the foreign UN workers that ISRAEL just MURDERED was even placed on their corpses.

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by TNORWAY: 10:38am On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

You cannot claim to know the disruption and massacres the United States have committed and same time claim to like them. It’s outrightly impossible.
lol....dey play
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by misreal(m): 10:39am On Apr 02
Krismas:
grin Israel is the one that has never forgotten oct7,

BREAKING: Yemen has targeted the Israeli-occupied city of Eilat. A direct hit inside the city. HOUTHI O!
You have come again.
Shebi hezbollah and iran has finished destroying israel.
Now you are calling houthi.
Abeg make we rest with your fake news

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Eagba(m): 10:45am On Apr 02
babasolution:
You think hamas didn't expect this?

Israel has permanently damaged it's reputation worldwide.

It will never be normal for Israel Again.

They will have to deal with this mess as long as they exist
Tell me one normal nation that truly hate isreal
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Krismas(m): 10:48am On Apr 02
misreal:

You have come again.
Shebi hezbollah and iran has finished destroying israel.
Now you are calling houthi.
Abeg make we rest with your fake news
grin it will be fake news to you, because israel does not advert their losses. the fools think it is strength, not knowing say na big time fvck up.
just yesterday Hezbollah from iraq attacked an Israeli port city. it was massive. you wont see that in CNN. dont bother to check grin
Zionist regime reports that a drone launched from Iraq hit an Israeli military base in Eilat.

MEANWHILE........ grin

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Eagba(m): 10:50am On Apr 02
Musauzor:
Iran, Hesbollah, Syria, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other members of the Axis of Terror are receiving it hot . I thought by now the Muslims and Arab nations would have invaded Israel. They are only good at sabre rattling and protests.
nairaland terrorists don't know that isreal strike on Iranian land is a trap set for Iran
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Empiree: 10:53am On Apr 02
How does this keep Israel safe?

Israel is trying to rough handle the situation in order to sideline peace talks and prevent lasting solution.

Israel doesn't want the world to talk about two state solution or one democratic state solution where Jews and arabs live equally.

So it is trying to escalate crisis and set the region on fire. People are watching. When those guys strike don't shout.

All you African Christians that are supporting this rogue state are fanatics and ignorant. You definitely don't love Israel.
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Empiree: 10:59am On Apr 02
Hummm

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Krismas(m): 11:07am On Apr 02
grin MUMUs. the seriousness of the peril israel is in, is not yet apparent to many foolish nairaland supporters of israeli genocides in gaza grin
una go shock later. dont say i told ya so cheesy

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Winning123: 11:08am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Of course they would. Their children will keep it in their hearts and also strike at the slightest opportunity. I hope you know how it feels in the Southeast, Nigeria. Till date we can't forget.

Really! You and your people should keep at it. No wonder God will never allow anyone from amongst you to be President of this country. God punished Edomites for holding on to the grudge their father had with Jacob. Today no one can trace the descendants of Esau.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by chrisooblog: 11:10am On Apr 02
Find it curious that the sister of the head of a TERRORIST organization that seeks to annihilate Israel happens to live in said country.

Botragelad:

Source:
https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-794660
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by babasolution: 11:22am On Apr 02
Ewedegubbler:

Which reputation?

The world doesn’t feed Israel. Israel does not give a fkkkk about that. The world needs the jews far far more than it’ needs the Arabs as a whole. Know this and know peace.

Israel has never done this extent of damage before now,for south Africa to go against Israel tells u the extent of damage it has done to its international relations, countries will be very wary of Israel henceforth
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Bgetto: 11:23am On Apr 02
Israel is a terrorist state enough for propaganda 70% wold population again Israel this war they fail and continue fail
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by CanineOfJackal: 11:25am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Seun mynd44 nlpfmod fergie01 this post should be removed for inciting a region and monikers like this should be banned for life.
Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by Timmi: 11:27am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The Southeast instigated, provoked and started the civil war. They committed the most heinous crime and started the war. The thing with a war is that you can start it but you cannot be in control of the outcome thereof. Hamas makes the same mistake, they instigated, provoked and started this war with Israel, hence Israel is justified in not making them forget what they brought upon themselves. Like Biafra like Hamas, history always repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. by misreal(m): 11:36am On Apr 02
Krismas:
grin it will be fake news to you, because israel does not advert their losses. the fools think it is strength, not knowing say na big time fvck up.
just yesterday Hezbollah from iraq attacked an Israeli port city. it was massive. you wont see that in CNN. dont bother to check grin
Zionist regime reports that a drone launched from Iraq hit an Israeli military base in Eilat.

MEANWHILE........ grin
grin grin grin
I thought by now hezbollah must have finished israel.Or iran must have nuked israel but all we hear and see is the destruction of gaza and the wailing of muslim sympathizers.
My brother fake news never tire you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver / Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis / Califonia Hits $2.7T GDP And Overtakes Britain As Fifth Largest Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.