Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike (20095 Views)

Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo / "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Macdeey: 1:40pm On Apr 02
cool
Non of our business 😎
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Kingpele(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Successlane: 1:45pm On Apr 02
mmm
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Patojargz: 1:45pm On Apr 02
Wike the political gangster...
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by ddippset(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02
brain54:
Few politicians can speak their minds like wike...

Few can take a stance and be straight forward about it.

They have political differences simple... Doesn't mean they can't solve those differences and work together in the future.

Differences don't mean they are enemies.

It is what it is!
There is a very fine line between a man who is a lousy talkative and a man who speaks his mind without hiding his feelings.

Wike is a talkative.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Successlane: 1:48pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:
40 years old whiskey man, kindly suck this one in.

In my years on this Earth, I have never seen a man talk so loosely like this ex Governor.

The way he wants to control people even till his death is just so surprising.

Tomorrow you will see him fighting Jonathan or Patience if they try to take ordinary picture with his predecessor.

Such a self centered politician.

Ha ha, which one be tomorrow again?

They are no more in good term.
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Amayabor1: 1:48pm On Apr 02
Tinubu should drop this drunkard from his cabinet.

He is always in the news for political reasons. Once the next election draws close, he will likely take the shine off Tinubu himself. Always in the news for nonsense reason. No wonder Atiku didn't pick him as his vice presidential candidate. Always running his mouth in the press. We hear from him more than even hear from the, spokesman of the govt.

Yeye parrot!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by extol1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If Peter Obi catch you ehn. grin
You people are becoming so annoying, what consign Peter Obi on this matter

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by PHAYOL81: 1:49pm On Apr 02
Well interest can still align, so no much challenge here.
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by extol1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02
Amayabor1:
Tinubu should drop this drunkard from his cabinet.

He is always in the news for political reasons. Once the next election draws close, he will likely take the shine off Tinubu himself. Always in the news for nonsense reason. No wonder Atiku didn't pick him as his vice presidential candidate. Always running his mouth in the press. We hear from him more than even hear from the, spokesman of the govt.

Yeye parrot!
The way thing are, the president can't sack him, if not he will run to the press on how they manoeuvre to get the seat

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by AkumTemi: 1:51pm On Apr 02
fergie001:

SOURCE

Always talking without thinking, tuehhhh

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Ofunaofu: 1:52pm On Apr 02
bewla:
To you but his cashing out big time
He is cashing out from a government headed by a Notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

We are not surprised that he is cashing out big time

The N1.1trn FCT approved budget is not a small money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by djon78(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02
JayyXXX:
After guzzling 5 bottles of 40yrs old whiskey, he will start talking like a mad man and creating imaginary enemies.

What a nuisance.

The guy is too arrogant

There is no iota of humility in him

Without Peter Odili who would have known Wike

Now he feels he has arrived

I will definitely see how the fellow finally ends up

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Amayabor1: 2:03pm On Apr 02
extol1:

The way thing are, the president can't sack him, if not he will run to the press on how they manoeuvre to get the seat

You have a point, but nothing he will say that will be surprising to Nigerians. We all know the election in Rivers State was heavily manipulated. Nothing new if he spills the beans.

My only issue is that he may cause problems for Tinubu in the next election if he is not checked now. It is better Tinubu check him now, he spills whatever he wants to spill and Nigerians get over it before election (we forget easily as a people) than for Tinubu to try to check him close to an election year and he begins to cause trouble.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Olu1000: 2:04pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

In my years on this Earth, I have never seen a man talk so loosely like this ex Governor.

Tomorrow you will see him fighting Jonathan or Patience if they try to take ordinary picture with his predecessor.

Wike is a mad man

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by TrackerSK: 2:05pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If Peter Obi catch you ehn. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by DatNiggaDaz: 2:07pm On Apr 02
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by wizelink(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02
Clap for yourself for pulling down every ladder that helped you attain the various jucy positions. One thing you need to know Mr, is that somebody someday must surely take up those positions and the ladder that helped you could have been destroyed by termites (for wooden) or rusty (for iron) and climbing down amounts to total free fall. Mind your statements because they will be used against you tomorrow or when you least expected it.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by hisexcellency34: 2:13pm On Apr 02
Odili stood for the truth. He chose Fubara over the drunk

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:13pm On Apr 02
[quote author=TrackerSK post=129232140][/quote]

grin hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 somebody and some people can never forget wike.

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by ufuosman(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02
That’s d game
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Tizu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02
Nyesom Judas Iscariot Wike is a man who will soon know what the Yoruba is made of

uote author=fergie001 post=129231099]

SOURCE

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by TrackerSK: 2:49pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 somebody and some people can never forget wike.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Nwaiwuchima: 2:54pm On Apr 02
Interesting
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Bigboytinz: 3:03pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

he no fit fight ex president. That one Na no go area
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by SpatialKing(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02
Wike has issues with everyone around him

I doubt he respects BAT

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by blowjohn(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

How boys take toast u da year? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Impecca(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02
Talkative of a leader
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by barinedan(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02
Wike talks anyhow like a foolish person. Amaechi is more composed than him

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by press9jatv: 5:29pm On Apr 02
Wike the clueless empty chest beater has been politically disgrace and defeated in Rivers State politics. Fubara will do 8 years in government under Pdp party in Rivers State. Wike will wail tired
Re: I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike by Myself2(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02
JayyXXX:
After guzzling 5 bottles of 40yrs old whiskey, he will start talking like a mad man and creating imaginary enemies.

What a nuisance.

I wanted to vent my disgust over Wike, but your comment just made.me laugh out loud.
You really captured the apt description of this erratic and seemingly inebriated man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda / BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Jonathan Budgeted Billions For Roads But Failed To Pay Contractors – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.