Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Help Me. I Need Capital To Start My POS Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me. I Need Capital To Start My POS Business (113 Views)

I Started My Pos Business Today! / Is POS Business Profitable? / I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me. I Need Capital To Start My POS Business by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02
Good afternoon my people i really need your assistance for my POS business start up. i have get the moniepoint POS terminal through my hard savings and right now i need Small amounts of money to start this business which i dont have. all what am looking for to start this business is #50,000 only. even if its borrow please borrow me i will pay it back. please help me. may almighty God bless you all.

for any kind heart, here is my account details

moniepoint: LAWAL KAZEEM ADISA ( 5582133460 )

Palmpay : Lawal kazeem ( 8159500649 )

for enquiry this is my numbers 08159500649 or 07065703286

thank you may God bless you too.

Re: Help Me. I Need Capital To Start My POS Business by Greatzeus(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02
Before coming on a faceless forum to ask strangers for money. I believe you have reached out first to your parents and siblings and friends and other close acquittances? What was their response and what excuse did they give you?
Since you don't have the money,it means your parents and siblings and friends couldn't help you with a meagre sum of N50k. But you have the guts to pick your phone and asked those you don't know from Adam?
You and your fake story should get the f cck out ta here.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Used And Processed Cloths In Bale From Canada / Best Solar Inverter In Nigeria – Everything You Need To Know / Lng License For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.