Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins (27383 Views)

More Factories, Businesses May Shut Down As Diesel Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre / Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre / APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by abc115: 3:15pm On Apr 02
God Bless Dangote
God Bless Dangote Industries Limited
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by integrity16(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02
The main question is at what price is he selling to marketers?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by MorolayoVictor(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02
The effect on the economy is what I want to know and see.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by swagifted(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02
shoodboi2:
Most marketers buy 33000 liters at once. One million liters would be over one billion naira.

Who is this guy looking to sell to? Cos I don't think he's selling to Nigerian marketers. Unless maybe major marketers.

But those ones will only turn around to sell to independent marketers who buy 33000 liters at once.

Middle man things 😂
some people will buy it for there personal use.... Like companies that have several branches

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Lukuluku69(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02
Eleporobi:
One million liters is not bad

Not good.

Unless you are a Major Player, this means he won't sell to you.

More middlemen means more Cost will be added.

1m litres minimum is close to a billion Naira. How many Filling Stations have that?

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Kukutente23: 3:17pm On Apr 02
The Nasan is quoting a marketer

Very unprofessional news outfit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by edogu(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02
This is good news. I hope this will help to drive down the price of diesel.
Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by rman: 3:17pm On Apr 02
shoodboi2:
Most marketers buy 33000 liters at once. One million liters would be over one billion naira.

Who is this guy looking to sell to? Cos I don't think he's selling to Nigerian marketers. Unless maybe major marketers.

But those ones will only turn around to sell to independent marketers who buy 33000 liters at once.

Middle man things 😂

NIPCO
BOVAS
MAJOR OIL

To name a few can do a million litres.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Oghene86: 3:18pm On Apr 02
bekpo:

And they'll sell it as imported product!

Yes they would, because technically the refinery is outside Nigeria, the any product to leave the refinery they would pay import duties to customs.

So I don't think it will be that cheap, but the price would reduce because transportation is out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by nedekid: 3:18pm On Apr 02
Mrajipatula:
Finally diesel can drop to 500 chai e sweet me
Why not 100 to 120 it was 1- 2 years ago? Automatically inflation will crash, prices of food etc will drop, cost of services eg hotels, diners, manufactured items will crash, giving the naira more value.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by miqos02(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02
Oghene86:

Yes they would, because technically the refinery is outside Nigeria, the any product to leave the refinery they would pay import duties to customs.

So I don't think it will be that cheap, but the price would reduce because transportation is out of it.
how do you mean the refinery is outside Nigeria ? Can you explain more ?
Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by JuanDeDios: 3:20pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
Ok so how much is he now selling?
That is the koko.
Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by shoodboi2: 3:21pm On Apr 02
swagifted:
some people will buy it for there personal use.... Like companies that have several branches

That's one angle. But I can't really think of any company that will want that much diesel at once. That's like 31 trucks or so.

I was thinking banks and factories but it'll be too much for them unless they pay at once and carry it in bits. Only a business or organization with large storage capacity will carry this much diesel at once.

That again goes back to the major marketers.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Donaldoni: 3:21pm On Apr 02
Hallelujah!!!

Piggggs won't like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Eleporobi: 3:21pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

Not good.

Unless you are a Major Player, this means he won't sell to you.

More middlemen means more Cost will be added.

1m litres minimum is close to a billion Naira. How many Filling Stations have that?

Small players should pull up money together and also buy.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by UHLmoving: 3:22pm On Apr 02
Incomplete report.

For how much ooo?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Oghene86: 3:23pm On Apr 02
miqos02:
how do you mean the refinery is outside Nigeria ? Can you explain more ?

A Free Zone is a geographically designated area deemed to be outside the customs territory within which national regulations to production and trade, the refinery is located in the free zone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by michlins(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02
shoodboi2:

Middle man things 😂
small marketers and depot owners buy more than 10ml litres sef. Not to mention major marketers

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by shoodboi2: 3:24pm On Apr 02
rman:

NIPCO
BOVAS
MAJOR OIL

To name a few can do a million litres.

They're the ones he's likely looking to sell too. Nothing concerns him with the smaller filling stations.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by peteofi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02
Does he mean for major marketers or fuel station operators? Many fuel station operators are banding together to by one 33000 liter of fuel wen be 650 na diesel wen be 1500 a liter person go buy 1 million liters?

Dangote take am easy na.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by ufotunang: 3:24pm On Apr 02
We thank God
Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by CodeTemplar: 3:25pm On Apr 02
He can't sell less than a thousand Naira per litre.
Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02
Rumour
Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by flexyrule(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02
shoodboi2:

Middle man things 😂
I know at least five people who can buy that 1million liters if diesel.

It's nothing serious.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Lukuluku69(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02
Eleporobi:

Small players should pull up money together and also buy.

Yes they can but they will also need to have bigger storage.

More cost will reflect on the final price.
Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by lexylaw09: 3:28pm On Apr 02
Marketers will join hands and buy .. that's no problem.
..the problem is that this a very bad news for 😩 wailers

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Almaiga: 3:31pm On Apr 02
shoodboi2:

Middle man things 😂

The Marketer are refered to deport owners

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by adigunmu: 3:31pm On Apr 02
SalamRushdie:

Just look at low IQ working? Can you explain how Dangote refinery will reduce deisel to 500 per litre ?
Must you abuse to drive home your point.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Almaiga: 3:33pm On Apr 02
Nonybb:
Dangote is one of the stubborn demon holding this country. I wonder why God bless such a wicked man. People don't know this man personally. I remember when Obasanjo favoured this evil genius and he got rich through monopolization; built his cement factory at Kogi. Yet after years of doing so, with FG refusing to allow others import cement, this Fulani evil has refused to crash the price of cement. Then came the Dangote refinery. Who told you people that this Fulani animal would make the product affordable and quench the price increase?

See painment grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Abagworo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02
How does he expect a marketer in Port Harcourt who doesn't own a tank farm to buy 1million liters and use 25 trucks to risk driving from Lekki through our rickety highways to Port Harcourt? If he has tank farms across the country a lot of marketers have access to 20 billion and can buy 10 million litre at once.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins by Epistasis(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02
Almaiga:

See painment grin

The like hearing bad news about my dear country Nigeria, why won't they be pained!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly / Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.