Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo (222 Views)

Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / Disagreement With My Husband About Babies Names / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo by FertilityH: 4:49pm On Apr 02
I'm pregnant and my husband is forcing me to let his parents in the delivery room, but I don't want that. What should I do?

Copied
Re: Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:30pm On Apr 02
A pregnant woman is the only one who has a right to chose who should be with her in the delivery room . Only a *mad* hu$band would insist that his parents must see his wife's unclothedness in the delivery room. The woman should never accept because this seems like a witchcraft manipulation and they are after the newborns placenta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo by LAGATA(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02
But why can't your husband be present in the delivery room instead? I have always been together with my wife in the delivery room. Insist your husband should stay with you throughout the process. I swear he will never raise his voice on you bcoz what he will see .... Hmmmm! Especially if it's CS
Safe delivery sis
Re: Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo by poshestmina(f): 8:05pm On Apr 02
His parents or just his mom? Wetin him Papa want do there?

Well,it depends on your relationship with your MiL ,but I'll personally prefer to be with my mom,sister or a friend I'll be comfortable with,except they are not closeby or available,then my husband stays.
If he faints there,they'll wake him up .

You have the right to decide who you want to be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo by FertilityH: 3:50pm On Apr 07
LilMissFavvy:
A pregnant woman is the only one who has a right to chose who should be with her in the delivery room . Only a *mad* hu$band would insist that his parents must see his wife's unclothedness in the delivery room. The woman should never accept because this seems like a witchcraft manipulation and they are after the newborns placenta.

even without following the lady, They are the ones to take care of the placenta
Re: Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo by FertilityH: 3:52pm On Apr 07
poshestmina:
His parents or just his mom? Wetin him Papa want do there?

Well,it depends on your relationship with your MiL ,but I'll personally prefer to be with my mom,sister or a friend I'll be comfortable with,except they are not closeby or available,then my husband stays.
If he faints there,they'll wake him up .

You have the right to decide who you want to be with you.

we should just pray not to fall into Mama's boy hand. every order will be coming from her

Things are happening. some women are going thru hell in the name of marriage
Re: Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo by FertilityH: 3:53pm On Apr 07
LAGATA:
But why can't your husband be present in the delivery room instead? I have always been together with my wife in the delivery room. Insist your husband should stay with you throughout the process. I swear he will never raise his voice on you bcoz what he will see .... Hmmmm! Especially if it's CS
Safe delivery sis

You sure say u no faint?
Re: Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:03pm On Apr 10
Says who? You think everyone has the same culture like you do?
FertilityH:

even without following the lady, They are the ones to take care of the placenta

Re: Handling Disagreement With Spouse Over Who Should Be Present In The Delivery Roo by FertilityH: 3:48pm On Apr 10
LilMissFavvy:
Says who? You think everyone has the same culture like you do?

Let me clarify. The placenta is typically taken care of by Husband after childbirth. If the husband is unavailable, his family members may assist with tasks, but husband handle the placenta.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Also Receive This Message From MTN (pix) / Domestic Violence: The Consequences In Our Society / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.