Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) (48061 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by castrogee(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02
Kemistri3:
This phase is just about 10% of the entire market

It contains about 6000 shops while Ariaria as a whole has about 40,000 shops

A whole lot of work to do and they're damn slow. At this rate, it'll take 20 yrs to complete

Nothing to celebrate here

Wow. Are you serious. I've not been to ariaria, But have heard about the market. What sort of thing do they sell there??

Is this construction govt or private sector driven??

Do you know what the plan and timeline for the devt are?? Please share more details
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Sunrise258: 9:31pm On Apr 02
Central hatred APC has finished Igbo people. Abia was dying slowly since 1999 in PDP hands and they kept voting for a party that turned Aba to national toilet just to spite APC!! Thank God for Otti.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Mrexcell(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02
Lovely but our major problem in this country is lack of maintenance culture we really hope this beautiful structure won't become an eye sore in few years from now?
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Emetex22(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02
yommen:

Yes oo. Things like this is not new to emi lokan na.

Oshodi is one of the places EMI lokan is used to. Imagine the picture below. It is just a bus terminal o.
When u attack SE you run to Lagos for cover lol, post markets from Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, you know yo u can't match, you must be a kid
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by naijanaso: 9:43pm On Apr 02
Very nice work. The only regret I have is no matter how beautiful you make the market, my typical Igbo traders will always cover roads with their goods and deface the good job.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Mrexcell(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02
Very lovely but the only problem is our lack of maintenance culture we really hope this beautiful structures won't become an eye sore in few years from now?
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by eastcoast100: 9:59pm On Apr 02
Peter Obi did it in 2 Months, but Jagaban used 8 years to enslaved your generation both current and unborn in Lagos and will continue to milk your ancestors until your yoruba generation like you is cured of igbophia syndrome

Sannisege:
What Peter Obi could not do for Onitsha in 8 years, Alex Otti has done it for Aba in less than one year.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by kingmaster2009: 10:10pm On Apr 02
rinzaugustine:
hahaha Ibadan Igbo way you Dey smoke don mad you

If your ancestors had amassed such land, their children wouldn't have scattered everywhere like a fugitive and wanderers ...looking for green pastures in the entire southwest.

Lagos state is like London for an average Ibo man...they use Lagos state to be proud of their fellow Ibo in the trenches
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Houseontherock1: 10:18pm On Apr 02
lordm:
I hope some people will not still sell on the streets.
That's a given in any Nigerian space...every free space is a potential "shed" undecided
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by paramakina202: 10:26pm On Apr 02
Realist777:

No be Israel be God's own state again?

That is our state motto,every state have theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:34pm On Apr 02
uuzba:
lift and AC.
Is there electricity to power this building?
Aba no be una mate. Aba commissioned a 9MW power plant to power part of Ariaria in 2019 and Geometric will supply the other sections of the market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Atlantis585: 11:14pm On Apr 02
kettykin:
First of its kind in Africa, Aba is really trying, it's only competition is Dubai as the governor said in time past. Can we take this forward and make this market and international market that would compete with Dubai

That’s the plan.
The organized market plan was copied from Guangzhou in China.
Alaba market in Lagos will soon die a natural death because of hateful south western loudmouths.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by coernes: 11:24pm On Apr 02
Chai Abia state! So clumsy. A state that has been victim of looting for years. Orji uzo Kalu, T. Orji and Ikpeazu have milked the state resources finish. The most corrupt State in the country.
The people mind their business while their leaders loot them.

Hoping that labour party will make a difference
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02
You will never see yarimo comment I'm 💯💯💯 sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:44pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?
If you know Olabisi Onabanjo market in Ogun state, commissioned in 1985 , you will not say this.
Almost 20,000 shops, all air con fitted with sliding doors since 1985.Go and verify.

Abeg shut up!!! No be only 1985, na since 1882.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by rinzaugustine: 11:47pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:

If your ancestors had amassed such land, their children wouldn't have scattered everywhere like a fugitive and wanderers ...looking for green pastures in the entire southwest.

Lagos state is like London for an average Ibo man...they use Lagos state to be proud of their fellow Ibo in the trenches
see how proud you are praising laziness, timidity, cowardice …smh even if they had land size the measurement of Russia still wouldn’t kill the adventure and bravery spirit in them. Wetin be southwest? Comot from your dilapidated 1 room , go outside and see they are all over Africa and the whole world,,,they are not lazy cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Ken4Christ: 11:53pm On Apr 02
At last. Good news. Previous government has done little or nothing concerning the commercial city of Aba. It was like a garbage dump. A very sorry sight to behold. Well done, Governor Otti. We need more projects like this across our country. APC government are yet to account for all the monies they have been borrowing.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by seunayantokun(m): 12:40am On Apr 03
I hope they did a good job there. The structures look good, and we dont want any building collapse story o.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:44am On Apr 03
My governor
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by WhiteWood: 1:18am On Apr 03
Lizzysamuel:

Is this advice from a place of pain or love?

Why such profound feelings of insecurity?-- Why do you consistently feel that others hate you or are against you/your progress?
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by InvertedHammer: 2:08am On Apr 03
/
That's what a modern market should look like.

The old Ariaria has been there for decades and needed this upgrade. Hopefully they will keep a Fire Station nearby.

Abia State is leading!

/
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Bestmanfornow: 2:49am On Apr 03
waternogetememy:
PARTS OF ONITSHA NEEDS TO BE DEMOLISHED AND REBUILT.

SEE ABA MARKET?
This is private plaza in Ariaria not government do you know how many plazas in Main market, there is a new plaza about 5 storey at Okwe street facing Morre street in Main market with lifter also
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by beardedboy(m): 5:39am On Apr 03
Arafat1:

So much boldness while lying

I fear who no fear Emilocorns grin

Market with ac and sliding door na im government need to give major facelift

Market with sliding door kor, market with sliding bush ni grin
Did you read the part he said it was built in 1985? A honest question.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by beardedboy(m): 5:40am On Apr 03
rinzaugustine:
ariaria covers the size of entire bodija ..leave your one room and go outside and see what is happening
So why are we seeing just two buildings?
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Oghene86: 6:18am On Apr 03
MasterJayJay:

Almost? Project that was barely 10% before Ikpeazu left is almost?
Stop lying!

Do you have the planned schedule of the construction, or you're just making up figures, I like Otti on his aggressive development approach in the state, the on due attention given to him on the Geometric power plant when we all know he made little or know input in that project. We when see truth you speak it, if not you're not different from the bad politicians.

So I ask you again show me the proof of the construction schedule, if not desist for misleading the public.

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by LydayBobo(m): 6:21am On Apr 03
I love this! I remembered that I bought a shoe here in 2014 and later traveled to Philadelphia. During my shopping at King of Persia mall, a white said he likes my shoe and which store I got it from, hahaha. I proudly said Ariaria International market in Nigeria. Google Bro hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by MasterJayJay: 7:47am On Apr 03
Oghene86:

Do you have the planned schedule of the construction, or you're just making up figures, I like Otti on his aggressive development approach in the state, the on due attention given to him on the Geometric power plant when we all know he made little or know input in that project. We when see truth you speak it, if not you're not different from the bad politicians.

So I ask you again show me the proof of the construction schedule, if not desist for misleading the public.
Where is your own proof that Ikpeazu ALMOST completed Aline?

You are talking to one that his family had 3 shops that were brought down in aline, one that lives off Umuode rd, a stone throw away from ariaria, one that attends meeting of owners of shop owners that were demolished.

And stop bringing in geometric into this discussion.

I put it to you that you know nothing about Aline.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by TCMB: 8:01am On Apr 03
Lies! This project was at 65% completion before okezie left. Stop spreading lies. Okezie did not do well, but he tried in terms of security and other things.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by AMI3(m): 9:33am On Apr 03
Jogs1900:

With this your comment, How is Ariara market now first of it's kind?

We all know we lack maintenance culture in Nigeria..That market was commissioned in 1985 with Air Con.
I am only talking about what I know. I didn't say what I don't know.
They way portrayed it was like it is still what it used to be

Ariara MAY have great facilities more than the one u mentioned.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Oghene86: 10:54am On Apr 03
MasterJayJay:

Where is your own proof that Ikpeazu ALMOST completed Aline?

You are talking to one that his family had 3 shops that were brought down in aline, one that lives off Umuode rd, a stone throw away from ariaria, one that attends meeting of owners of shop owners that were demolished.

And stop bringing in geometric into this discussion.

I put it to you that you know nothing about Aline.

You make me 😂 with your Aline, so all these was done in 8 months? Ok I know argue with you and your Aline schedule 😂😂😂
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by lexyclasy: 4:15pm On Apr 03
Lizzysamuel:

With the resources that God has blessed Nigeria with, this is how our infrastructures should look like. This is beautiful to behold!
I like the pair of infrastructures in your profile.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Forkthiefnubu: 4:25pm On Apr 03
Lizzysamuel:

Lmao. Let me not say what's on my mind.

Abia State suddenly getting architectural advice from an Emilocon😂
From a hater , from a self declared enemy, God forbid bad this , pls run along rectal itch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.