Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) (48119 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by rinzaugustine: 6:30pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:
And this is a Legacy project 😂 in the southeast...

..however, some governors have been constructing markets like pure water ....without noise...

The easiest people to deceive most are the southeast people ...just bring up a post or comment that are tribal undertone....and you have captured the mind of many of them...and this is the reason why Nnmafi Cownu and Simeon Ekpa are one of the richest in the southwest because they have successfully used the instrumentality of tribalism to amass wealth for themselves and their family...
Bitter Obi also used this..and he made a lot of money ...if I were Bitter Obi...I will keep on-call testing to be the president of the country ...because this is the quickest way to make money in the East...set them up with tribalism..and they will donate humongous to the projects. ...and will never ask for accountability of those funds...and if there was fraud along the line...those people whose money has been. mismanaged in the process will still come on social media to defend me...
ariaria covers the size of entire bodija ..leave your one room and go outside and see what is happening

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by YourKarma: 6:30pm On Apr 02
This is beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Angelfrost(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02
Wow... Just wow!

This is beautiful and different.

7 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by freshvine(f): 6:31pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You didn't expect my kind of response. grin Well it's very, very important. Prevention and control of fire outbreak in our markets should be an emphasis of design.

Architect didn't you see it's an open drawing with access road for emergency intervention?

3 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by tollyboy5(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

With the resources that God has blessed Nigeria with, this is how our infrastructures should look like. This is beautiful to behold!
I like what the south east leaders are doing recently. Like soludo and otti. They're turning the place to an attractive destination for multinational businesses.

Soon Nigeria major big states will be Lagos, Rivers, Kano , Ogun and Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02
Alex Otti is the best thing to happen to Abia state since it's creation

10 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Confirm4real(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02
Infact Alex Otti for President Peter Obi should rest cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by rilChilz: 6:32pm On Apr 02
Infrastructure is good... But if the goods there are very expensive nobody will go there... Nobi infrastructure man dey chop oo

3 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Is this advice from a place of pain or love?

It's a very good counsel and worthy concern.

You would be shocked and amazed to know that a lot of markets and beautiful shopping malls in Nigeria lack fire prevention and control facilities.

This is wrong and careless.

9 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by DCmonster: 6:32pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?
If you know Olabisi Onabanjo market in Ogun state, commissioned in 1985 , you will not say this.
Almost 20,000 shops, all air con fitted with sliding doors since 1985.Go and verify.

Dem done use lie swear for una generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Cantonese: 6:32pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?
If you know Olabisi Onabanjo market in Ogun state, commissioned in 1985 , you will not say this.
Almost 20,000 shops, all air con fitted with sliding doors since 1985.Go and verify.

And does the market have a lift like the Ariaria market?

9 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:32pm On Apr 02
Rich4god:
If our govs have been up and doing, our nation would have been great.

Let every region control their resource so that the people we are holding responsible for their failures would be those who are closer to home.

Among the greatest. If not even the greatest. I agree with you.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by onumadu: 6:32pm On Apr 02
I'm EXTREMELY PROUD of Abia state for this accomplishment.
These are the types of projects we need: WORLD CLASS projects.
God bless Abia state!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by CluelessMODS: 6:33pm On Apr 02
kettykin:
First of its kind in Africa, Aba is really trying, it's only competition is Dubai as the governor said in time past. Can we take this forward and make this market and international market that would compete with Dubai
In Africa?

5 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02
Sannisege:
What Peter Obi could not do for Onitsha in 8 years, Alex Otti has done it for Aba in less than one year.
This is not Alex Otti project de talk wetin you know.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by broadman20: 6:35pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:

..however, some governors have been constructing markets like pure water ....without noise...

The easiest people to deceive most are the southeast people ...just bring up a post or comment that are tribal undertone....and you have captured the mind of many of them...and this is the reason why Nnmafi Cownu and Simeon Ekpa are one of the richest in the southwest because they have successfully used the instrumentality of tribalism to amass wealth for themselves and their family...
Bitter Obi also used this..and he made a lot of money ...if I were Bitter Obi...I will keep on-call testing to be the president of the country ...because this is the quickest way to make money in the East...set them up with tribalism..and they will donate humongous to the projects. ...and will never ask for accountability of those funds...and if there was fraud along the line...those people whose money has been. mismanaged in the process will still come on social media to defend me...

Can we see the one constructed by your governor recentlly...........

Oh sorry I forget everybody in the west is from Lagos state.

9 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by yommen: 6:35pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Lmao. Let me not say what's on my mind.

Abia State suddenly getting architectural advice from an Emilocon😂

Yes oo. Things like this is not new to emi lokan na.

Oshodi is one of the places EMI lokan is used to. Imagine the picture below. It is just a bus terminal o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by xeju: 6:36pm On Apr 02
Is it the people that'll maintain it or the govt by supervising it regularly
bablon20:
The state govt who came up with this beautiful idea has a good plan for d people but how I wish the people can maintain this structure and the govt should subsidize the rent so that poor man will also benefit from it
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by YourKarma: 6:36pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?

bro I just checked this market on Google expecting to see something spectacular but it's just like any other market. Care to share the pictures or videos of the sliding doors and aircons etc?

5 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by vanitybutiwanti: 6:37pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:
Please make the stores affordable. That's the most important thing here. Every part of Nigeria deserves a decent market, not a market whose floor becomes dirty and muddy whenever it rains. We are not cursed in this part of the world

@vanitybutiwanti
This is what I am talking about in my comment you quoted. These things are doable if we have sincere government officials who are committed to long-term goals.
what was done here is a drop in the ocean, go round that state, you will see dirty market, mile 1 market and fruit garden was built to standard in PH yet we still have the dirty markets littered around the state, at this pace when will Nigeria be like a developed country?

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Jogs1900: 6:37pm On Apr 02
Arafat1:

So much boldness while lying

I fear who no fear Emilocorns grin
Is this a market...Your people are in ijebu ode, ask from them.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by AMI3(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?

The shop that they have looted everything.
It is no more what it use to be.
Though it was a great shop before

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Arafat1: 6:39pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

Is this a market...Your people are in ijebu ode, ask from them.

Post current pictures of the market and stop lying though your teeth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by BolaAThubv(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:
From a professional architectural view point.
What could be your reasons for making that observation and asking?

Your intentions would always be questioned because of your antecedents on this forum. Maybe you have not conducted yourself in ways worthy of trust and emulation

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by AMI3(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02
xeju:
Is it the people that'll maintain it or the govt by supervising it regularly
It is collective responsibility

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:41pm On Apr 02
BolaAThubv:
What could be your reasons for making that observation and asking?

Your intentions would always be questioned because of your antecedents on this forum. Maybe you have not conducted yourself in ways worthy of trust and emulation

Maybe cheesy
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by atiku4President(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02
Agbados will have terrible night today

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Jogs1900: 6:41pm On Apr 02
AMI3:

The shop that they have looted everything.
It is no more what it use to be.
Though it was a great shop before
With this your comment, How is Ariara market now first of it's kind?

We all know we lack maintenance culture in Nigeria..That market was commissioned in 1985 with Air Con.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by ComeToJesus: 6:41pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:
The emerging of the new phase of ariaria international market..

Anyi adighi asi ndo

Welcome to Enyimba city.

Credit: Kepukepu News

The two criminal Orjis and that fat mediocre that ruled the state should be tied to the stake and dispensed. Tney are not dit to hold any other officebut Nigeria is not a country, it's a special purpose vehicle for looting.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by smyo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:

Post picture let see and compare, bad Belle them
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by kingmaster2009: 6:44pm On Apr 02
rinzaugustine:
ariaria covers the size of entire bodija ..leave your one room and go outside and see what is happening

The entire southesst region is almost equal to Ibadan city.

I

3 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by flexyrule(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:

Oga focus on the skyscrapers in your region. Let them celebrate their shops.
Small thing, Obi this, Obi that.
What's all this hatred abeg?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos) / Who Knows About Forever Living Products? / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.