Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int (41112 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Being Battered And Held Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by AllahOfBlood: 7:15pm On Apr 02
embarassed

Nigeria is a terrorist state under the leadership of terrorist government

so, who will prosecute who?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Btruth: 7:16pm On Apr 02
It is well
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by xeju: 7:17pm On Apr 02
It was because it was Buhari & a muslim/Fulani president, hence the killers knew they would go scot free
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/01/deborah-samuels-killers-faced-camera-bragged-and-held-matchbox-amnesty-international
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by judedwriter(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02
Hezzyluv:
Chai...

These killers are walking freely!

Vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the LORD!
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Zzxx(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02
Justice for Deborah Samuel 🔥🔥🔥
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Splashme: 7:18pm On Apr 02
This country irritates

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by seanery: 7:18pm On Apr 02
Fooish religious cows...!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by nocodechief: 7:19pm On Apr 02
Deborah will get justice one day and her killers will know no peace till then.

Meanwhile if you need a professional website, contact me today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by dododawa1: 7:19pm On Apr 02
Hypocrite

People
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by BondRiv: 7:19pm On Apr 02
And no justice. How can those murderers be allowed to walk free? It is a shame on the government. Enough of the religious fanaticism.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Honestfrend: 7:20pm On Apr 02
The bitter truth is that... If I were to be Deborah's relative I swear I will look for these guys one by one I will slaughter them like suya.. I swear down.. I repeat I swear down...

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Nchenches: 7:20pm On Apr 02
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is two to three countries or more in one.

No easterner will kill because of God. But the sharia states kill because of God.

Break this godamn dysfunctional country now, let people find their own country now.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by guidelight: 7:21pm On Apr 02
A nation of injustice.
A river of blood of the Innocent maimed unjustly are crying for revenge
Jungle justice everywhere...
People killed because their kinsmen soldiers
People killed because a prophet was caricature in another country
People killed because they have a different faith .
People killed because their kinsmen killed a cow that damaged their farm.
The blood is boiling.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Sapiens3: 7:21pm On Apr 02
huptin:
This happened under Buhari ..very bad times....killing Christians became sport to him and his goons... But you know something I find surprising about Jesus, he still loves that man holding the matchbox .

SMH
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by alpharoyalty: 7:22pm On Apr 02
What do you expect when we have
Fulani Republic of Nigeria
Federal fulani army of Nigeria
Fulani government of Nigeria

One Nigeria is a scam.
Southern Nigeria, wake up. Stop the betrayal.
Unite for the sake of your unborn children

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by jojothaiv(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02
MasterJayJay:
90% of Nigerian muslims support death for blasphemy.
That means 90% of muslims are potential terrorists.

Why do we have sharia court but we don't have christian courts in Nigeria?

If you are fighting for your god or dead prophet, it means your religion lacks spiritual power and your god is useless.

I can never live in any muslim dominated area in Nigeria.
Hard ball!
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by farouk2much(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02
I have nothing to say about this but she deserve more than that....?? And no body would tempt to arrest anyone because of this useless girl...
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On Apr 02
Baba Adeboye too just fall my hand with him prayers
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Angelfrost(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02
The fact that we all swept that Deborah's case under the rug and moved on as a nation says it all.

Imagine if a Muslim was publicly killed like that by Christian mobs in the name of religion here in the South, would this nation have known peace?!!

That's why Fulani herdsmen and other terrorists continue to become more fearless everyday... They believe and know they are protected by the Nigerian Judiciary.

Shebi Atiku hurriedly deleted his tweet against the killers after most Muslims came for him...!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Akpacha(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02
Amnesty International should also be told, that they are lawyers who went to court to defend the killers. They should kindly find out the names of those lawyers and make sure those people never cross Nigeria boarders.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by ndu99(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Nchenches: 7:26pm On Apr 02
Hezzyluv:
Chai...

These killers are walking freely!

Known killers in the name of Koran walk freely in Nigeria. Can only happen in a Zoo Republic. Yet these people make all efforts to be in one Nigeria with others. Hell is one Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by KaptainAfrika: 7:26pm On Apr 02
They are not just walking free, they are also partaking in ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by ejimatic: 7:26pm On Apr 02
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/01/deborah-samuels-killers-faced-camera-bragged-and-held-matchbox-amnesty-international
. The following are what attract no penalty in Nigeria:

1. Yoruba vrs Hausa in the north ....nobody will be prosecuted thereafter

2. Hausa vrs Yoruba in the SW ... nobody will be prosecuted thereafter

3 Muslims vrs Christians in the north....nobody will be prosecuted

4 Christians vrs Muslims in the SW ... nobody will be prosecuted

It is in view of this that I comport myself when I am in the north for your friends will not know you again.

Conclusion; Situations like this should not be allowed in Nigeria. Regrettably Nigeria is deteriorating security wise. Be careful where are you are in the country.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Good2go1: 7:27pm On Apr 02
How did she deserve it? Did she kill anyone? Or is it that you god is powerless that a mere mortal fight for him. You should be ashamed the say this.
farouk2much:
I have nothing to say about this but she deserve more than that....?? And no body would tempt to arrest anyone because of this useless girl...

7 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Ubdavis(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02
Something is fundamentally wrong with the teachings of Islam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by UKEMY(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02
I am very sure that Sokoto state will Suffer and all those that supports the killing of Deborah will suffer like never before

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by DeeNet1: 7:30pm On Apr 02
Shame on them

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by blowjohn(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02
It's funny, Muslims are not responding to all these allegations cos they know they are made to think and act like that.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by UKEMY(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02
farouk2much:
I ain't Expecting anything tangible from you,why will you fight for your Supposed Almighty allah,why not pray for him to strike her dead.
It means your allah is powerless.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by adecz: 7:30pm On Apr 02
Of course their pride was that they
were doing the will of their prophet☪️ and
their Allah☪️ and will be highly rewarded
for such a barbaric behavior which their
clerics ☪️approve & encourage❗️❗️❗️😡😡

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) / A Thief Dismantles A "Secured" Generator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.